PDA

View Full Version : Why In The World

swampdonkey
11-22-2006, 09:41 PM
IS GRAHAM AND SANGER GAME OF THE WEEK? I MEAN COULDNT YOU GUYS FIND A BETTER GAME THAN THAT. HOW ABOUT WILYE/CANYON, SOMETHING, PLEASE!!! AT LEAST ITLL BE ONE OF THOSE TEAMS THAT MAKES IT OUTTA REGION 1.

carter08
11-22-2006, 09:42 PM
LHPM has to make it fair to all teams. Everyone gets a GOTW shot :D

jlwzz
11-22-2006, 09:45 PM
Yea why are you yelling?

44INAROW
11-22-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by swampdonkey
IS GRAHAM AND SANGER GAME OF THE WEEK? I MEAN COULDNT YOU GUYS FIND A BETTER GAME THAN THAT. HOW ABOUT WILYE/CANYON, SOMETHING, PLEASE!!! AT LEAST ITLL BE ONE OF THOSE TEAMS THAT MAKES IT OUTTA REGION 1.

OMG - gotta love the newbies........... :rolleyes:

jlwzz
11-22-2006, 09:48 PM
yea they jump to fast. to figure out whats going on

swampdonkey
11-22-2006, 09:55 PM
Sorry i just think taht there should be a game w/ state wide implications and graham, in the 2nd round for the first time in like 10 years and sanger, who even knows who they are? only reason their here is cuz gainseville lost everybody

RMAC
11-22-2006, 10:03 PM

Dude, shut up, you're a moron. There's 3 other GSOTH, so quite crying. Every school gets a chance to be represented on here and LHPM is doing a fine job of that. So please, next time, before you decide to write something, ask yourself this question: "Will this make me look like a DA?" I'm sure your post count won't go up too much after that.:mad: :mad:

LH Panther Mom
11-22-2006, 10:36 PM
The MAIN reasons are that 1) AW was GotW LAST week and 2) Graham won the first round for the first time in umpteen years. Maybe I should dig up my "this isn't the AW/Swater/Snyder, etc board" thread. :p

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-22-2006, 11:01 PM
To the players and fans of both schools, I am sure that is the GOTW for them, so stop whining.

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2006, 11:22 PM
I DONT KNOW WHAT WE ARE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!

Ranger Mom
11-22-2006, 11:27 PM

I am extremely interested in this game...the winner of our matchup will play the winner of THAT matchup!!

Just because it isn't the game of the week to you, doesn't mean that everyone feels that way!