PDA

View Full Version : Hug your Pet tonight

Txbroadcaster
11-22-2006, 07:21 PM
We came home from some christmas shopping and one of our dogs Rocky was lying in front of the house victim of being hit by a car :(

He just turned 10 years old and was a goofy, sweet, and all the things that make a dog so great. He will be missed

So hug your dog, cat, fish, hamster or whatever you call a pet, because you justnever know when they will be taken:(

pirate4state
11-22-2006, 07:26 PM
awwwww, I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

handNthedirt
11-22-2006, 07:28 PM
I am terribly sorry to hear that...my condolences.

Gobbla2001
11-22-2006, 07:35 PM
no doubt... I love dogs man... they're too cool, sad to see 'em go like that...

Gobbla2001
11-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

So hug your dog, cat, FISH, hamster or whatever you call a pet(

That's why my fish never lived, I always wanted to play with 'em...

Cameron Crazy
11-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
I am terribly sorry to hear that...my condolences. Same here it would be terrible if my pets died!

mrescape43
11-22-2006, 07:49 PM
My condolences to you for your loss, but at least your pet wasn't killed due to the fact that your next door neighbor is a freak who shot and killed the dog because she peed in his yard. That is what my neighbor Russell Gafford did. Now isn't that a class act.

handNthedirt
11-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
My condolences to you for your loss, but at least your pet wasn't killed due to the fact that your next door neighbor is a freak who shot and killed the dog because she peed in his yard. That is what my neighbor Russell Gafford did. Now isn't that a class act.

Wow! I don't want to know what I'd do if put in your shoes in this situation. How did you handle it? How did you even find out?

mrescape43
11-22-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
Wow! I don't want to know what I'd do if put in your shoes in this situation. How did you handle it? How did you even find out?

I knew he did it just because he is a psychotic freak and I told the police that he would be the one who did it. He confessed and told them he did it because he had seen the dog peeing in his yard. He came over to apologize and I told him that he was a sorry piece of s^&t and a sorry M, well we won't go there. I told him to leave and that I was going to have him prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Now here is the kicker. The police filed animal cruelty charges but our fabulous DA dropped them down to a class C misdemeanor (traffic ticket) because she said that it would be hard to prove that he meant to kill the dog. How is that for injustice.

Cameron Crazy
11-22-2006, 08:10 PM
What a scumbag!!!

handNthedirt
11-22-2006, 08:21 PM
I'd be like Marcellus Wallace in Pulp Fiction and go Medieval On His ASS!!!!!

luvhoops34
11-22-2006, 08:59 PM
I knew he did it just because he is a psychotic freak and I told the police that he would be the one who did it. He confessed and told them he did it because he had seen the dog peeing in his yard. He came over to apologize and I told him that he was a sorry piece of s^&t and a sorry M, well we won't go there. I told him to leave and that I was going to have him prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Now here is the kicker. The police filed animal cruelty charges but our fabulous DA dropped them down to a class C misdemeanor (traffic ticket) because she said that it would be hard to prove that he meant to kill the dog. How is that for injustice.

He would not kill my dog and get away with it. Because I would get even. One way or another, and I don't care how long it took me. Just bide my time and wait for my chance. My daughter says that's bad karma, but I disagree. I say it's bad karma when an opportunity presents itself and you don't take it...:devil:

handNthedirt
11-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
He would not kill my dog and get away with it. Because I would get even. One way or another, and I don't care how long it took me. Just bide my time and wait for my chance. My daughter says that's bad karma, but I disagree. I say it's bad karma when an opportunity presents itself and you don't take it...:devil:

that's what I'm talkin bout, fella.....and I'd be all the "bad karma" he wants, and then some.

handNthedirt
11-22-2006, 09:03 PM

that's what I'm talkin bout, fella.....and I'd be all the "bad karma" he wanted, and then some.

44INAROW
11-22-2006, 09:49 PM

Amen luvhoops- Rio, 7 year old chocolate lab (don't tell him he's a dog, he doesn't know it) is a member of our family - I don't wanna think about the time when he's not with us anymore :(

Sympathy to you and your family TxBraodcaster - :(

luvhoops34
11-22-2006, 09:58 PM
We have three dogs who are part of our family. I can't imagine how someone could intentionally hurt an innocent animal.

I have a psycho neighbor who tried to run down one of my puppies right in front of my husband and young daughter. She also threatened to kill one of my baby horses who laid down and got under the fence into her place. I threatened her with bodily harm if she hurt one of my baby horses. That pretty much shut her up and she has left us alone.

kaorder1999
11-22-2006, 10:04 PM
absolutley horrible!!!!

CalallenWildcat
11-22-2006, 10:13 PM
I'm terribly sorry for your tragedy, Terry.

mrescape43
11-22-2006, 10:39 PM

I agree. The only reason things didn't get much worse is that I was working for the city fire dept and didn't want to take a chance on losing my job.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-22-2006, 10:47 PM
I agree. The only reason things didn't get much worse is that I was working for the city fire dept and didn't want to take a chance on losing my job.

Sorry to hear that mrescape. Russell was my little dribblers basketball coach. I always had respect for him....he was a hard ass, but I learned more about basketball from him than from anyone else.

SintonFan
11-22-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
We came home from some christmas shopping and one of our dogs Rocky was lying in front of the house victim of being hit by a car :(

He just turned 10 years old and was a goofy, sweet, and all the things that make a dog so great. He will be missed

So hug your dog, cat, fish, hamster or whatever you call a pet, because you justnever know when they will be taken:(
We lost "Honey" our 12 year old Akida mix last night at the vet's office. I know how you are feeling. We've lost two of our best dogs we ever had in the last six months. :(

Ranger Mom
11-22-2006, 10:51 PM
I am so sorry to hear that Terry!!

Are you ready for another one? I have 4 I need to get rid of!!

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2006, 11:21 PM
im sorry... im not going to hug my scorpion though that might hurt

mrescape43
11-23-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Sorry to hear that mrescape. Russell was my little dribblers basketball coach. I always had respect for him....he was a hard ass, but I learned more about basketball from him than from anyone else.

I think you should remove the word "hard" and insert "Dumb" or "Stupid" or how about "horses".

vet93
11-23-2006, 11:25 AM
I am sorry for your loss...dealing with the grief of losing a beloved pet is one of the most difficult things that I have to do as a veterinarian.