PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Phil C
11-22-2006, 05:37 PM
I won't be on here as much the next few days as some of you won't be either. Family Thanksgiving Day tomorrow in Victoria then off to Austin early Friday thanks to all my 3A downlow family.
What is also extra moving is that the ones here that are Aggies and A&M fans is that even though they want the Aggies to win they will be happy for me if the Horns win. Great class of folks.

SintonFan
11-23-2006, 01:10 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Phil and your family.
Happy Thankgiving to all of the Downlow and I hope you all have gooder ones.:cool: :)

g$$
11-23-2006, 01:15 AM
Happy Turkey Day to all.

Enjoy family, friends, football, & all the food too!

Be safe.

bobcat1
11-23-2006, 06:45 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Remember to give thanks for the great country we live in and the men and women stationed all around the world to insure we maintain our freedom to enjoy football, family, and friends. Let's also thank God for the many blessings he bestows on us each day. We truly are a blessed people!:wave:

Old Green
11-23-2006, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Remember to give thanks for the great country we live in and the men and women stationed all around the world to insure we maintain our freedom to enjoy football, family, and friends. Let's also thank God for the many blessings he bestows on us each day. We truly are a blessed people!:wave: AMEN! Bobcat1.

Enjoy the Holiday and the game Phil.

gato 76
11-23-2006, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
AMEN! Bobcat1.

Enjoy the Holiday and the game Phil.

Happy ThanksGiving to you Old Green.Are you like me working making those big bucks today.

Old Green
11-23-2006, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by gato 76
Happy ThanksGiving to you Old Green.Are you like me working making those big bucks today. I'm off. I had 3days vacation scheduled for this week but had to work Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Don't work too hard.;)
I know you're going to enjoy that double time and a half.:)

gato 76
11-23-2006, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
I'm off. I had 3days vacation scheduled for this week but had to work Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Don't work too hard.;)
I know you're going to enjoy that double time and a half.:)

I know thats right.

Old Green
11-23-2006, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by gato 76
I know thats right. Ha Ha !:)
Happy Thanksgiving Gato76 and say the same to Wedo.

txkmom
11-23-2006, 10:13 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, all!
I'm starting the turkey, and the guys are gone to football practice!