PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds

Emerson1
11-22-2006, 11:57 AM
Are they open Thanksgiving, say around 1 pm CST?

carter08
11-22-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Are they open Thanksgiving, say around 1 pm CST?

You can do better than McDonalds

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2006, 12:00 PM
that is horrible lol

BullFrog Dad
11-22-2006, 12:16 PM
Are they open Thanksgiving, say around 1 pm CST? Yea, They're having a special on the turkey McNugget and french fry dressing Value Meal.

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2006, 12:16 PM
wow that sounds pretty gross

Emerson1
11-22-2006, 12:18 PM
I really just want to use their wi-fi.

Adidas410s
11-22-2006, 12:20 PM
oh yeah...I didn't think about the fact that a lot of the free wi-fi spots in Mesquite might be closed!!! :mad:

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
oh yeah...I didn't think about the fact that a lot of the free wi-fi spots in Mesquite might be closed!!! :mad:

lol yup most likely

Emerson1
11-22-2006, 12:24 PM
I think I will drive around today when I get to cove and find some places that are open. But even if they are closed, the wi-fi might still be on, just as long you don't need a password to get on.

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2006, 12:25 PM
I think I will drive around today when I get to cove and find some places that are open. But even if they are closed, the wi-fi might still be on, just as long you don't need a password to get on.

ya it should still work like in the parking lot or something and you shouldnt need a pass if its a city thing cause corpus has one too

3afan
11-22-2006, 12:26 PM
OMG - NO INTERNET FOR 2-3 DAYS !!!!!!!!

:weeping:

Emerson1
11-22-2006, 12:26 PM
It's not a city thing. I just looked on google for wi-fi spots in copperas cove, and it said the mcdonalds had one.

I hope it's a decent speed, I know that the mcdonalds here has wi-fi for the nintendo DS

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2006, 12:28 PM
It's not a city thing. I just looked on google for wi-fi spots in copperas cove, and it said the mcdonalds had one.

I hope it's a decent speed, I know that the mcdonalds here has wi-fi for the nintendo DS hmm ive never heard of that but thats pretty cool but i like the fact that corpus has hot spots all over the place and they have it free of charge

CalallenWildcat
11-22-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
hmm ive never heard of that but thats pretty cool but i like the fact that corpus has hot spots all over the place and they have it free of charge

Yeah Corpus is one of the world leaders in Wi-Fi technology as 3/4 of the city is Wi-Fi with the goal being to make 100% of the city

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
Yeah Corpus is one of the world leaders in Wi-Fi technology as 3/4 of the city is Wi-Fi with the goal being to make 100% of the city

i didnt know about it till one day i was sitting at taco bell doing my homework on my pc and then it said i had a connection and i was like wow that is cool

CalallenWildcat
11-22-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
i didnt know about it till one day i was sitting at taco bell doing my homework on my pc and then it said i had a connection and i was like wow that is cool

I heard that Intel is using our network in Corpus to test some new wireless technology...so Corpus is actually getting some economic benefit out of the whole thing too with computer companies using CC as a testing ground.

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
I heard that Intel is using our network in Corpus to test some new wireless technology...so Corpus is actually getting some economic benefit out of the whole thing too with computer companies using CC as a testing ground.

wow i didnt know all this pretty amazing what technology does for a community

gobble_up03
11-22-2006, 02:15 PM
i know, i was surprised when my sis took out her laptop in cuero when she was waiting for me to get off work at the bank,and she got a wireless connection. i was like, hey cuero's movin on up! :D

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by gobble_up03
i know, i was surprised when my sis took out her laptop in cuero when she was waiting for me to get off work at the bank,and she got a wireless connection. i was like, hey cuero's movin on up! :D

wow cuero has it to... i wonder if hondo does