PDA

View Full Version : Who does palestine play this week ?

tigerdad
11-21-2006, 11:26 PM
who and were at?

carter08
11-21-2006, 11:27 PM
I'm not sure, but Silsbee will beat both teams

nexfan
11-21-2006, 11:28 PM
Waco Robinson... dont know where they play but you should probably worry about Silsbee's opponent a little more than Palestine's!!!

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2006, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by carter08

quit post padding carter

tigerdad
11-21-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by nexfan
Waco Robinson... dont know where they play but you should probably worry about Silsbee's opponent a little more than Palestine's!!! o im sorry, i guess i was already looking past columbia and looking ahead to next week, sorry !!!! i was just wondering who we would play against next week.

carter08
11-21-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by tigerdad
o im sorry, i guess i was already looking past columbia and looking ahead to next week, sorry !!!! i was just wondering who we would play against next week.

You sound confident
You aren't a Tigerdad
You're a Tiger 1st grader

SilsbeeD
11-22-2006, 12:02 AM
You sound confident
You aren't a Tigerdad
You're a Tiger 1st grader

burned...so how long did you sit at your computer to think about that one.

To tigerdad: I wouldnt look past these guys, they are a good bunch and are scary on the ground attack.

tigerdad
11-22-2006, 12:09 AM
THEY BETTER BE SCARED OF OUR RUNNING GAME AND JUST WHEN THEY THINK THEY GOT US WE WILL START PASSING O AND THEN THE OPTION ETC. WAY TO MANY WEAPONS !!!!!

carter08
11-22-2006, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by tigerdad
THEY BETTER BE SCARED OF OUR RUNNING GAME AND JUST WHEN THEY THINK THEY GOT US WE WILL START PASSING O AND THEN THE OPTION ETC. WAY TO MANY WEAPONS !!!!!

Oh yeah.
They're frightened.
I heard Flannel may not show up
Silsbee scares him too much
With all those prospects

tigerdad
11-22-2006, 12:19 AM
whatever auburn, we will see friday !!!!!!

nexfan
11-22-2006, 12:20 AM
Please talk to tigerdad SilsbeeD! You seem to have many more marbles in the bag.

PHS Wildcats
11-22-2006, 12:28 AM

carter08 is right Silsbee is a great football team, I have no idea why the game is even being played, If we beat Robinson, We should not even show up and just advance Silsbee to the Regional Final:rolleyes:

We play Waco Robinson Friday 7:30 @ Baylor's Floyd Casey Stadium

I was told that if we win friday night the game next week against the Silsbee/W.Columbia winner.......OH my bad carter08, Silsbee will be at Kyle Field in College Station.

texasjeremy
11-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Does Silsbee want any part of Palestine again? Last 2 years Silsbee has exited the playoffs in the 1st round at the hands of Palestine (each by at least 3 TDs).

PHS Wildcats
11-22-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by texasjeremy
Does Silsbee want any part of Palestine again? Last 2 years Silsbee has exited the playoffs in the 1st round at the hands of Palestine (each by at least 3 TDs).

I guess so, Carter pretty much garuanteed a Silsbee win;)

AggiesAreWe
11-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
carter08 is right Silsbee is a great football team, I have no idea why the game is even being played, If we beat Robinson, We should not even show up and just advance Silsbee to the Regional Final:rolleyes:

We play Waco Robinson Friday 7:30 @ Baylor's Floyd Casey Stadium

I was told that if we win friday night the game next week against the Silsbee/W.Columbia winner.......OH my bad carter08, Silsbee will be at Kyle Field in College Station.

Say PHS Wildcats, how certain are you of next week's game being at Kyle Field? That would be awesome if the game was there. I would definetly make plans to be there for that game.

scrub c
11-22-2006, 06:16 PM
100%

all 4 teams have agreed

done deal, 4 will enter, 2 will exit and head to college station