PDA

View Full Version : Amusing qoute from big Frank Okam about JaPorky....

Emerson1
11-21-2006, 08:41 PM
On Jorvorskie Lane: He’s only a few pounds lighter than me. You try to tackle somebody that big, and he’s probably way faster than me, and I mean that’s a lot to handle. You take physical science – force times mass and you get acceleration, and that means gang tackling. That’s what it means.

Yes, the formula is wrong, but it's said tongue in cheek

g$$
11-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Lane had 104 yds. on 17 carries last year as a freshman vs. Texas, plus he threw a TD pass. I just hope Fran gets smart & saddles the big boy up for a bunch of carries this year too instead of getting cute. Esp. around the goal line.

A&M ran the ball well last year vs. Texas (275 yds.). They will need to do that again plus hit some passes to have a chance. A&M's defense is more of a worry to this Aggie fan.

gobble_up03
11-21-2006, 08:50 PM
Frank is BIG...hehe, i've checked him out a few times......

when i was a cashier at the Jester Market...lol

g$$
11-21-2006, 08:55 PM
According to the pro scouts, Okam has had a very disappointing year getting off blocks & being disruptive. Texas has a great rush defense, but they have struggled to generate a pass rush.

Okam is big though, no doubt. So is Kellen Heard for that matter.

big daddy russ
11-21-2006, 09:53 PM
Just out of curiosity, how many times has Jorvorskie carried the ball more than 20 times this year? Anyone have that info?

I think this game is strength vs. strength. A&M's running game will be going up against one of the best run defenses in the nation. I think A&M can make it work. They just have to keep feeding the ball to Jorvorskie. Having a 280-pounder who runs a sub-4.6 pound you 25 isn't fun, and if A&M can control the tempo of the game and wear down that Longhorn D, they'll be right there at the end so that Fran can piss away another game.

mrescape43
11-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Just out of curiosity, how many times has Jorvorskie carried the ball more than 20 times this year? Anyone have that info?

I think this game is strength vs. strength. A&M's running game will be going up against one of the best run defenses in the nation. I think A&M can make it work. They just have to keep feeding the ball to Jorvorskie. Having a 280-pounder who runs a sub-4.6 pound you 25 isn't fun, and if A&M can control the tempo of the game and wear down that Longhorn D, they'll be right there at the end so that Fran can piss away another game.

Lane can't be effective for 25 carries. He carries more than 25 extra! :D

handNthedirt
11-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
that Fran can piss away another game.

the irony is that you're walking onto his team in the spring.

DaHop72
11-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
the irony is that you're walking onto his team in the spring. Wrong poster, BBDE is walking on.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

big daddy russ
11-21-2006, 10:21 PM
the irony is that you're walking onto his team in the spring.
Ain't me. I'm too old and slow.

handNthedirt
11-21-2006, 10:25 PM
I'm such a horses ass.

big daddy russ
11-21-2006, 10:32 PM
I'm such a horses ass.
Happens to the best of us.