PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Directions in Corpus

44INAROW
11-21-2006, 07:58 PM
To you Corpus area folks - what's the best way to get to Buccanneer Stadium? Some of us will be in Rockport for the holidays so they'll be coming over the "big" bridge - some of us will be coming from 77 onto 37 - any suggestions etc? thanks

CalallenWildcat
11-21-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
To you Corpus area folks - what's the best way to get to Buccanneer Stadium? Some of us will be in Rockport for the holidays so they'll be coming over the "big" bridge - some of us will be coming from 77 onto 37 - any suggestions etc? thanks

From Rockport/Sinton: Go through Portland on Highway 181 (from Sinton...Highway 35 from Rockport, they merge into one highway). Go over the Causeway and the Harbor Bridge (that's the big one). Exit onto I-37 just on the other side of the Harbor Bridge. Exit Nueces Bay Blvd, turn left. Turn left on Leopard Street.

From Mathis: Take I-37 to Nueces Bay Blvd. Turn Right on Nueces Bay, turn left on Leopard.

From Odem: Take 77 to I-37. Exit Nueces Bay Blvd. Turn Right on Nueces Bay, turn left on Leopard.

If you have any other questions, let me know. I drive by the stadium daily.

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2006, 08:45 PM
what street is this stadium on?

pirate4state
11-21-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
what street is this stadium on? I think on Leopard. I hate the location of that stadium. Parking is AWFUL!

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2006, 08:50 PM
ahhhhhhh stay away from lepord at night there are prostitutes everywhere

Johnny 5
11-21-2006, 08:53 PM
ahhhhhhh stay away from lepord at night there are prostitutes everywhere

:D

heh heh. Just kidding.

Map to the stadium (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Leopard+St+at+Rose+St-+Corpus+Christi,+Texas+78407&ie=UTF8&om=1)

CalallenWildcat
11-21-2006, 08:56 PM
It's on Leopard...and Boosty Hondo is right. However, most of the time they stay away from the stadium area when there are games going on.

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
It's on Leopard...and Boosty Hondo is right. However, most of the time they stay away from the stadium area when there are games going on.

lol oh well thats good because didnt want any little kids getting exposed to that ... one night i was driving down lepoard and i swear i saw at least 15 prostitutes it was gross

44INAROW
11-21-2006, 09:27 PM
thanks all for the directions/suggestions :)

gobbler grad
11-21-2006, 10:04 PM
don't use the one in the paper(Cuero)...not sure where they got their info...:confused:

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2006, 10:33 PM
thanks all for the directions/suggestions :)

lol not a problem just keep safe over there

44INAROW
11-21-2006, 10:42 PM
lol not a problem just keep safe over there

will do - now that Mr44 is home safe and sound from his Florida hunting trip - I'll let him do the navagating (that's probably a good thing) ..... Just as long as I don't have to listen to him talk about the "high fence" deer and how many hooks or tines or whatever the heck the deer have on their heads..... OMG - I do like to eat the backstrap though :)

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2006, 10:45 PM
will do - now that Mr44 is home safe and sound from his Florida hunting trip - I'll let him do the navagating (that's probably a good thing) ..... Just as long as I don't have to listen to him talk about the "high fence" deer and how many hooks or tines or whatever the heck the deer have on their heads..... OMG - I do like to eat the backstrap though :)

lol hunting talk always fun ... i love backstrap too mmmmmmmmmmm

Maroon87
11-22-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat

And there's a cemetary across the street, for what it's worth.:thinking:

44INAROW
11-22-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
And there's a cemetary across the street, for what it's worth.:thinking:

landmarks are a good thing :)

gobble_up03
11-22-2006, 02:37 PM
i really want to go to the game, but i dont know about going to the UT/A&M game then trying to get out of Austin and down to Corpus......but if i dont make it, i'm there in spirit!!!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Boosty_Hondo
11-22-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by gobble_up03
i really want to go to the game, but i dont know about going to the UT/A&M game then trying to get out of Austin and down to Corpus......but if i dont make it, i'm there in spirit!!!

GO MEAN GREEN!

thats gonna be a fun trip lol have fun