PDA

View Full Version : borat

DU_stud04
11-21-2006, 02:53 PM
who has seen this???? i watched it last night...... seriously one of the worst movies i have ever seen. its up there with napolian dynamite, yes that bad. did anyone else not like it besides me? from everything ive heard, it was supposed to the funniest thing ever.

carter08
11-21-2006, 02:54 PM
haven't seen it
don't want to see it

DU_stud04
11-21-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by carter08
haven't seen it
don't want to see it save your money.

piratebg
11-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
who has seen this???? i watched it last night...... seriously one of the worst movies i have ever seen. its up there with napolian dynamite, yes that bad. did anyone else not like it besides me? from everything ive heard, it was supposed to the funniest thing ever.

I've been wanting to see it, but seeing as to how I only go to the movies once a year, I'll have to wait for the DVD. And for the record, I found Napolian Dynamite and Nacho Libre to be hilarious.:D

DU_stud04
11-21-2006, 03:00 PM
havent seen nacho libre yet.......

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2006, 03:03 PM
i thouhgt this movie was simply hilarious

Bulldog_12
11-21-2006, 03:15 PM
I laughed so hard. I thought it was hilarious. This is another movie that you either thought it was really funny or really bad, there is no middle ground.

injuredinmelee
11-21-2006, 03:27 PM
I saw it last night. Some of the movie where they were actually messing with people was hilarious. The parts that were scripted were just stupid, like the wrestling naked part was just ignorant. I also wonder did they really do the sack thing to Pamela without her prior knowledge or was it staged?

DU_stud04
11-21-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I saw it last night. Some of the movie where they were actually messing with people was hilarious. The parts that were scripted were just stupid, like the wrestling naked part was just ignorant. I also wonder did they really do the sack thing to Pamela without her prior knowledge or was it random? i wondered about that aswell, i woulda been freaked out if it was random.

big daddy russ
11-21-2006, 03:35 PM
It was hilarious, but I felt dirty for watching it. The only movie that I can honestly say that I laughed my butt off, but I'll never watch again.

injuredinmelee
11-21-2006, 03:38 PM
The dinner party was the best. The meeting with the feminist could have been classic. I thought he slipped up there.

injuredinmelee
11-21-2006, 03:42 PM
i wondered about that aswell, i woulda been freaked out if it was random.

I would have thought her security detail would have ended that situation immediately.

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2006, 03:50 PM
I would have thought her security detail would have ended that situation immediately.

ya same here but it was still pretty crazy

football4life
11-21-2006, 04:06 PM

there is no way that wasn't staged. if a guy came up on pam like that, he would be down and out in a heartbeat. there is no way pam anderson would be that exposed to random people.

RMAC
11-21-2006, 06:26 PM
I think this is one of those movies that only people, like myself for example, w/ that stupid humor gene can appreciate. I haven't seen it, but I thought Nepoleon was pretty funny, but the one's I really love are the Austin Powers movies, even though they are terribly stupid and crude, I still like them.

injuredinmelee
11-21-2006, 06:37 PM
one of the ladies fromt he dinner party was on the morning news last week saying she had filed a lawsuit against him.

bulldogman06
11-21-2006, 08:30 PM
I laughed quite a bit, but the movie was kinda stupid overall

DU_stud04
11-21-2006, 08:35 PM
the college frat boys also sued..... think someone made a thread about that not to long ago. kinda bombed out with not telling people the truth behind the movie.

Crimestick
11-21-2006, 10:20 PM
Hilarious movie. I loved it. Of course, I loved Napoleon Dynamite, too.

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2006, 10:34 PM
the college frat boys also sued..... think someone made a thread about that not to long ago. kinda bombed out with not telling people the truth behind the movie.

ya that is true but that part was pretty funny