PDA

View Full Version : Whats the better game Saturday?

Gsquared
11-21-2006, 07:43 AM
LH/Crockett
or
Rusk/ LaVega

Im thinking Rusk/LaVega might be closer

Ranger Mom
11-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Do you want better or do you want closer??

pirate4state
11-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
LH/Crockett
or
Rusk/ LaVega

Im thinking Rusk/LaVega might be closer

I'm thinking in terms of a closer game, as in scoring, you are right. ;)

GO PANTHERS!!!

Ranger Mom
11-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm thinking in terms of a closer game, as in scoring, you are right. ;)

GO PANTHERS!!!

:doh: Oh!! I thought he meant driving distance!!:rolleyes:

Gsquared
11-21-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:doh: Oh!! I thought he meant driving distance!!:rolleyes:
Drving distance doesnt matter to me silly girl!

Ranger Mom
11-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Drving distance doesnt matter to me silly girl!

hee hee...he called me a "girl"!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gif

CenTexSports
11-21-2006, 10:33 AM
Because of that smiley face, I will now see a picture of the small man on the Geico commercial every time I think of you RM. But on the bright side, it gets that picture of you after your husband beat you out of me head.

Ranger Mom
11-21-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Because of that smiley face, I will now see a picture of the small man on the Geico commercial every time I think of you RM. But on the bright side, it gets that picture of you after your husband beat you out of me head.

What smiley face??

And in my husbands defense, he would never lay a hand on me!:mad: :mad:

tigerbyheart
11-21-2006, 10:44 AM
What smiley face??

And in my husbands defense, he would never lay a hand on me!:mad: :mad:

RM's husband has to be one of the best guys around...
Not many men will allow themselves to be dragged out of the concession stand line to come take a picture of group of diehard football fans!!!! I know mine wouldn't....

DaHop72
11-21-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
Not many men will allow themselves to be dragged out of the concession stand line to come take a picture of group of diehard football fans!!!! I know mine wouldn't.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You tell him.:clap: :clap:

Gsquared
11-21-2006, 10:51 AM
Not many men will allow themselves to be dragged out of the concession stand line to come take a picture of group of diehard football fans!!!! I know mine wouldn't....
RM aint so bad herself, that girls allright.

CenTexSports
11-21-2006, 10:51 AM
OK, the dancing man at the end of your post. The picture of the damage to your face that you posted looked just like the ones you see in spousal abuse TV shows. I cried myself to sleep the night you posted it. To have such a beautiful young woman mutilated like that just about killed me. If you are sure that your husband didn't trip you then I appologize to him for thinking that he might have done this to you. Have you ever thought that one of your admirers maybe tripped you to make the authorities think your husband was beating you? They might want him out of the picture so they could have an onery young grandmaw for themselves.

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2006, 10:53 AM
RM aint so bad herself, that girls allright.

lol i guess hah j.k RM

pirate4state
11-21-2006, 10:57 AM
OK, the dancing man at the end of your post. The picture of the damage to your face that you posted looked just like the ones you see in spousal abuse TV shows. I cried myself to sleep the night you posted it. To have such a beautiful young woman mutilated like that just about killed me. If you are sure that your husband didn't trip you then I appologize to him for thinking that he might have done this to you. Have you ever thought that one of your admirers maybe tripped you to make the authorities think your husband was beating you? They might want him out of the picture so they could have an onery young grandmaw for themselves.

Spousal abuse isn't in any way shape or form funny.

jason
11-21-2006, 10:58 AM
hee hee...he called me a "girl"!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gif thats because he doesnt know you like we do....

:inlove:

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by jason
thats because he doesnt know you like we do....

haha jason watch yo self lol

CenTexSports
11-21-2006, 11:05 AM
There was no spousal abuse. Everybody knows that. If there had been and I was making light of it, that would be one thing but there wasn't! I would like to suggest two things:

1) The mods need to make a special sticky with issues that hurt peoples feelings (with names) so that we can review them ocassionally and put in our thread titles for certain folks not to open.

2) A link to 2a, 4a, and other useful sites. I come on here every day multiple times but I ocassionally need info from other places and it would be nice ot have these links available.

Ranger Mom
11-21-2006, 11:23 AM

ROFL!! Dragged out of line my foot!! He was trying to cut to the front of the line and get special service!!:hand:

If he can go take a smoke break, than he can take a picture too!!! (So I thought, he kinda struggled on that though...LOL)

pirate4state
11-21-2006, 11:38 AM

2) A link to 2a, 4a, and other useful sites. I come on here every day multiple times but I ocassionally need info from other places and it would be nice ot have these links available.

4a site: www.texaaaasports.com
2a site: I know there is one, but I don't have the link.

spiveyrat
11-21-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by jason
thats because he doesnt know you like we do....

:eek: So much said in such a short sentence!!! :eek:

(Try to say that 5 times quickly)

Ranger Mom
11-21-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
:eek: So much said in such a short sentence!!! :eek:

(Try to say that 5 times quickly)

Jason just talks too much and doesn't say anything!!:hand:

Gsquared
11-21-2006, 01:01 PM
Jason just talks too much and doesn't say anything!!:hand:
Wow, I just realized, yall hijacked my thread! :mad:

spiveyrat
11-21-2006, 01:04 PM
Wow, I just realized, yall hijacked my thread! :mad:

Stick 'em up, G! Your thread or your life! :evillol:

Gsquared
11-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Stick 'em up, G! Your thread or your life! :evillol:
Thanks brotha! Im grown now, I can live my life for myself! Im tired of RM and Jason trying to run my life! NO RANGERMOM, I WILL NOT EAT MY BRUSSEL SPROUTS!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

lostaussie
11-21-2006, 02:07 PM
LH/Crockett
or
Rusk/ LaVega

Im thinking Rusk/LaVega might be closer ahem.......... rusk/lavega..........I think LH thumps Crockett.

Gsquared
11-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
ahem.......... rusk/lavega..........I think LH thumps Crockett.
Yeah, thats where im going actually. Rusk/Lavega in Corsicanna! Bring some cold ones and skip the deer lease and meet me there buddy!

lostaussie
11-21-2006, 02:13 PM
Yeah, thats where im going actually. Rusk/Lavega in Corsicanna! Bring some cold ones and skip the deer lease and meet me there buddy! actually I'm going to a 6 man game in Hamilton on friday. Never been to one so I thought I would check it out.

Gsquared
11-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
actually I'm going to a 6 man game in Hamilton on friday. Never been to one so I thought I would check it out.
First varsity game I ever officiated was a six man game. Better take your track shoes. Youll get tired just watching!

PHS Wildcats
11-21-2006, 03:55 PM
Yea, I think Rusk and all everything Justin Sturns against a good LeVega football team will be a closer game.:clap:

Gsquared
11-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
Yea, I think Rusk and all everything Justin Sturns against a good LeVega football team will be a closer game.:clap:
Been wanting to see Sturns play anyway.