PDA

View Full Version : La Grange

Gobbla2001
11-20-2006, 09:55 AM
Congrats on a great turn-around year... you guys were one helluva a ball-club and I expect great things from you guys next season...

- An Official 2006 La Grange Backer

Boosty_Hondo
11-20-2006, 10:14 AM
isla grange out already?

carter08
11-20-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
isla grange out already?

Yes
They lost to Sweeny in the first round

Pudlugger
11-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Thanks Gobbla and the rest of the DownLow folks who backed the Leps this season. They had a great year coming back like they did from two difficult seasons. Next year they will be rebuilding as they graduate 29 seniors. The younguns' will have to step into some big shoes but I think they will put it together. Now I get to relax a bit and enjoy the rest of the playoffs as just a hs football fan and not a mad dog partisan!LOL;)

Darren
11-21-2006, 08:33 AM
Congrats La Grange. We will see you again in the Warda Bowl next year.

GWOOD
11-21-2006, 08:56 AM
Every time you guys post something about La Grange I always get this little tune in my head.

You know what I'm talkin' about.

Rumour spreadin a-round in that texas town
bout that shack outside la grange
And you know what Im talkin about.
Just let me know if you wanna go
To that home out on the range.
They gotta lotta nice girls.

Dogman_1969
11-21-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Thanks Gobbla and the rest of the DownLow folks who backed the Leps this season. They had a great year coming back like they did from two difficult seasons. Next year they will be rebuilding as they graduate 29 seniors. The younguns' will have to step into some big shoes but I think they will put it together. Now I get to relax a bit and enjoy the rest of the playoffs as just a hs football fan and not a mad dog partisan!LOL;)

The Leps should have a pretty good future as well. My son is a freshman at Rockdale and we played LG in JR High. The Leps have a good freshman class coming up. I also remember some good athletes from 7on7 in Lexington.

Good luck next year.......

halfnhalf
11-21-2006, 09:41 AM
Well i see it like this. The past two years we have doubled our wins. In '04 we only won 2 games, then in '05 we won 4, now in '06 we won 8, maybe next year they might win it all and go 16-0. :D