PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever notice...

carter08
11-19-2006, 06:47 PM
how no one ever picks thier team to lose

They may say the othe team is better
but, besides X-Man picking against Bellville, you never hear, at least come playoff time, a fan say they will lose. Maybe its because playoff teams are god

Boosty_Hondo
11-19-2006, 06:49 PM
lol ya ive noticed that the only way i would say that my team would lose if i was like from pearsall and played like cuero or something

KingRob
11-19-2006, 06:52 PM
Well, I guess it's wanting your team to win.

I would've never thought Cuero would lose to Wyle for state, or Hutto last year, because I really thought they should've won.

Is there anyone you root for, or are you just negative all the time?:confused:

Old Tiger
11-19-2006, 06:57 PM
How lame your post are? Yes all the time! J/k C-08

pirate4state
11-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by carter08
how no one ever picks thier team to lose

They may say the othe team is better
but, besides X-Man picking against Bellville, you never hear, at least come playoff time, a fan say they will lose. Maybe its because playoff teams are god

Well, I know for me it's because I know our boys read these boards. They need positive thoughts from their fans, not negative ramblings. I'm not saying that what they read on here effects how they play, but I know I wouldn't want to be reading how they don't have a shot at winning from their own fans when everyone else is already saying it. You know?

What you may believe and know to be true in your head is different from what your heart feels.

Just my 2 cents.

Boosty_Hondo
11-19-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Well, I know for me it's because I know our boys read these boards. They need positive thoughts from their fans, not negative ramblings. I'm not saying that what they read on here effects how they play, but I know I wouldn't want to be reading how they don't have a shot at winning from their own fans when everyone else is already saying it. You know?

What you may believe and know to be true in your head is different from what your heart feels.

Just my 2 cents.

i know that none of the players from hondo do but some of the coaches do to make sure im not talking ot much trash haha

hutex04
11-19-2006, 08:21 PM
i have said many times that Hutto would win or lose a game. I try to be unbiased with my pics. I predicted Hutto to lose to Liberty Hill this year and Giddings also. Last year I thought they would lose to Bridge City but i changed my mind after their quarterback had that unfortunite accident.

carter08
11-19-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
i have said many times that Hutto would win or lose a game. I try to be unbiased with my pics. I predicted Hutto to lose to Liberty Hill this year and Giddings also. Last year I thought they would lose to Bridge City but i changed my mind after their quarterback had that unfortunite accident.

You're just weird :p