PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill back in the game?

ThSwedish
09-30-2002, 10:31 AM
Barbers Hill tops Huffman..

Comments?

RBARKER
09-30-2002, 10:42 AM
Barbers Hill played some tough competition during pre-season which should help them in district. I think the young players are coming together now and should make a pretty good showing the rest of the year. good luck Eagles

FBmania
09-30-2002, 11:43 AM
It's hard to tell exactly where BH is right now, Huffman didn't have their feature back. Even with him I think we win easily but, you just never know. Half of the games in the district didn't go as most people predicted, so it's still a little early to tell how the standings will end up. One thing is for certain though, we're looking a lot better as a team. We still need to work on a few things but it's still early. Great job #40 and the defense. Likewise #22 and the offense, these are just two of the guys but everyone is improving each week.
I think if Huffman gets their ground game going they will still make noise in this district. Their defense played well but just wore down. I do like the way they swarm to the ball. I wish their team goodluck the rest of the year!