PDA

View Full Version : Where is Curly

Snydertigersrul
11-18-2006, 11:02 PM
Where is Curly? His Mustangs had a close call and he goes into hiding. I'll have a big plate of crow for him after Snyder beats Monahans. I understand that we won't have the same crew, so when someone makes a catch at the end of the game, they can make the right call this time.

kepdawg
11-18-2006, 11:05 PM
http://www.galeon.com/chiflados/curly.jpg

its_n_D_water
11-18-2006, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Where is Curly? His Mustangs had a close call and he goes into hiding. I'll have a big plate of crow for him after Snyder beats Monahans. I understand that we won't have the same crew, so when someone makes a catch at the end of the game, they can make the right call this time.
Still blaming the refs.....get over it....its the playoffs

Snydertigersrul
11-18-2006, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by its_n_D_water

Not blaming anyone, fact is fact.

Snydertigersrul
11-18-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by its_n_D_water

I doubt any member of that crew will receive a playoff assignment anywhere

Curly
11-20-2006, 01:33 PM
So the only way snyder can win is if they have a select officiating crew

WOW
I have no idea how you would ever come up with that ????

mrescape43
11-20-2006, 01:40 PM
All he is saying is that the game needs to be officiated by a competent team of officials as the 1st game didn't appear to be.

Curly
11-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
All he is saying is that the game needs to be officiated by a competent team of officials as the 1st game didn't appear to be.

You have got to be kidding
both coaches agree to the officials prior to the game
Maybe you should ask them why they didn't scratch the crew if they are incompetent..
sounds like an EXCUSE for not gettin the job done.
of maybe gettin out coached...
or out played
Whaaaaa Whaaaaa Whaaaaa
the only way we can win is if we have certain officials

mrescape43
11-20-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Curly
Maybe you should ask them why they didn't scratch the crew if they are incompetent..
or out played
Whaaaaa Whaaaaa Whaaaaa

I didn't say that they were incompetent only that more than 1 call made it appear that way. They missed calls on both sides, not just Snyder.

Adidas410s
11-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I didn't say that they were incompetent only that more than 1 call made it appear that way. They missed calls on both sides, not just Snyder.

was this the first game of the year...or was it the first game of the year??? :thinking:

I'm pretty sure that both teams also made plenty of mistakes as well and didn't play flawless, penalty free football. Amazing that nobody ever considers that though...

Who-dun-it!!?
11-20-2006, 03:09 PM
Fact is Fact.

Snyder did not play well enough to win.

Sure there was som contraversy, but Monahans got the job done that night. They've gone on to accomplish an outstanding record so take nothing away from them. That was a great game any way you look at it. So expect another great game friday at lowery !!!

See ya there!!!!

Snydertigersrul
11-20-2006, 06:27 PM
or out played
Whaaaaa Whaaaaa Whaaaaa

I don't know where you got your informatoin, but the Snyder coach didn't agree to that crew. Monahans was the home team, so nothing could be done, except blackball them for a future game and he didn't use a blackball.

Bubba-Joe
11-20-2006, 09:53 PM
Try looking in the UIL guidelines STR

Section 1204 over Officials
(A) Agreement. All officials must be satisfactory to both parties and agreed upon in advance. However beginning a game with an official constitutes agreement

Section 1204 (d)Notification. When names of officials are received by the visiting school, the visiting school shall immediately notify the host school if officials are not satisfactory. Failure of the visiting school to solicit names of officials from the home school within four days of the contest constitutes agreement

man you make it easy to make fun of you.
but this last post of yours is just SAD
cause you aint got a clue.

Snydertigersrul
11-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Too bad you really don't know who I am

DukeNukem
11-20-2006, 10:06 PM
I don't know where you got your informatoin, but the Snyder coach didn't agree to that crew. Monahans was the home team, so nothing could be done, except blackball them for a future game and he didn't use a blackball.

funny. monahans was wearing white uniforms that night and were on the visitor side of the stadium.

Bubba-Joe
11-20-2006, 10:14 PM
Too bad you really don't know who I am

Seen your picture on here, I know who you are.
but more important I got a feeling I know WHAT you are too

Someone without a clue as to how the UIL and High School athletics are governed in the State of Texas

go back up North or wherever it is you came from.

Either that or learn the rules before you go to spouting off again

Snydertigersrul
11-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Seen your picture on here, I know who you are.
but more important I got a feeling I know WHAT you are too

Someone without a clue as to how the UIL and High School athletics are governed in the State of Texas

go back up North or wherever it is you came from.

Either that or learn the rules before you go to spouting off again

Bubba Joe, go back and work on the farm

Bubba-Joe
11-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Bubba Joe, go back and work on the farm
Thats the best a newspaper man can come up with
thought you could write

Butkus
11-21-2006, 12:08 AM
Bubba Joe, go back and work on the farm Ha ha ole str now thats funny. Ifin ya knew the truth Bubba Joe hasnt had ta do an honest days work in a long time.:devil:

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2006, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
http://www.galeon.com/chiflados/curly.jpg

lol i love that show

smustangs
11-21-2006, 12:47 AM
Does anyone else wish str would crawl back under his rock?

Boosty_Hondo
11-21-2006, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
Does anyone else wish str would crawl back under his rock?

who is str

Snydertigersrul
11-21-2006, 05:59 AM
So the only way snyder can win is if they have a select officiating crew

WOW
I have no idea how you would ever come up with that ????

Curly and Bubba Joe seem not to post close to the same time on threads. Are they actually the same persons? I wonder. Ranger Mom, can you clear that up?

Curly
11-21-2006, 08:27 AM
Curly and Bubba Joe seem not to post close to the same time on threads. Are they actually the same persons? I wonder. Ranger Mom, can you clear that up?
You don't want turn this into a family deal snydertiggerdrooler
cause if the family gets after you it aint gonna be nice.........

Bubba-Joe
11-21-2006, 08:29 AM

You find that UIL site yet Buddy
remember this STR
This Family of Good Ole Boys gots lots of relatives that hang out on the DL
gonna let Butkus and Stang Red loose on your hind end if you don't leave cousin Curly alone........

Curly
11-21-2006, 08:32 AM
Bubba are we having Thanksgiving at your house this week????
make sure to let Butkus and Stang Red know what time to show up
me and the family will be there before the Cowboys game comes on - they play at noon right??????

Bubba-Joe
11-21-2006, 08:33 AM
Bubba are we having Thanksgiving at your house this week????
make sure to let Butkus and Stang Red know what time to show up
me and the family will be there before the Cowboys game comes on - they play at noon right??????

Well after what you and Butkus pulled last Christmas we can't go back to Stangs house - So I guess everyone will be here on Thursday

Butkus
11-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Well after what you and Butkus pulled last Christmas we can't go back to Stangs house - So I guess everyone will be here on Thursday Durn it Bubba ya know that wasnt my fault. Finally invite Curly to a fambly gatherin and all sorta heck broke loose. Ima bettin Stangs old hides furgot bout it by now anyway. Shes a goodun ya know.:D

Bubba-Joe
11-21-2006, 09:14 AM
Butkus you just keep that wife of yours out of the Margaritas till after we eat this year.
For a former exotic dancer she can't handle her Magarita's like she used to
especially when she starts makin em at 9:00am

Butkus
11-21-2006, 09:17 AM
Butkus you just keep that wife of yours out of the Margaritas till after we eat this year.
For a former exotic dancer she can't handle her Magarita's like she used to
especially when she starts makin em at 9:00am Ill try Bubba but ya know ya enjoy it when that filly o mine does tha dance. Fur an old gal she still gots tha moves.:devil:

Curly
11-21-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
Durn it Bubba ya know that wasnt my fault. Finally invite Curly to a fambly gatherin and all sorta heck broke loose. Ima bettin Stangs old hides furgot bout it by now anyway. Shes a goodun ya know.:D

Hey are you bringing that 20 sumthin sister in law of yours again this year
her and Stangs daughter sure make family get togethers interesting!!!!!!!!:D

Butkus
11-21-2006, 09:22 AM
Hey are you bringing that 20 sumthin sister in law of yours again this year
her and Stangs daughter sure make family get togethers interesting!!!!!!!!:D Now thats a stupid question. After las year ya know mamma told me i couldnt do that agin thanks ta you. But to anuther subject ya bringin some ah ur corn squeezin this year.:D

Curly
11-21-2006, 09:30 AM
got a new batch of the special home made lemonaid ready to go....
figure it will do the trick
4 gallons enough???

Butkus
11-21-2006, 09:35 AM
got a new batch of the special home made lemonaid ready to go....
figure it will do the trick
4 gallons enough??? That oughta hold over Bubba an Stang. Wont leave anything fur any of tha rest of us. Better double it.:D

Bubba-Joe
11-21-2006, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
That oughta hold over Bubba an Stang. Wont leave anything fur any of tha rest of us. Better double it.:D

Bubba will bring his own thank you very much
aint drinkin none of the Bath Tub swill that Curly makes
Why you think his hair is all Curly anyway
dang fool makes that potion strong enuff to cause your hair to fall out

and Butkus keep your 8 year old child away from the cooler this year.
him smokin your Camels drives me crazy enough - but when he gets into my Falstaff I got to draw a line there cousin

Curly
11-21-2006, 09:41 AM

him smokin your Camels drives me crazy enough - but when he gets into my Falstaff I got to draw a line there cousin

But he is funny when he gets drunk

Butkus
11-21-2006, 09:43 AM

him smokin your Camels drives me crazy enough - but when he gets into my Falstaff I got to draw a line there cousin Hey no problem brother. Look forward ta seein ya guys on thursday and a puttin on tha feed bag. But unlike u and Curly some of us hafta work fur a livin.

Ranger Mom
11-21-2006, 09:46 AM

Separate IP's and separate email addresses. Unless he has cloned himself, he seems to be posting from 2 different towns.

Black_Magic
11-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Wonder If we will have any smart remarks from the clowns after this saturday?:clap: :clap: Dont want to come on here to face the music I guess.;)

Butkus
11-27-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Wonder If we will have any smart remarks from the clowns after this saturday?:clap: :clap: Dont want to come on here to face the music I guess.;) Im sur ole Bubba and Curly will make an appearance jus may be awhile. They kinda took that loss sat purdy hard and went back to tha house an hit tha hooch. May not be awake yet. Dont know bout them but ole Butkus is here ta tell ya those lions from vernon came ta play. Sur they impressed u as well better have those tiggers ready from word go sat and not wait fur the second half or it may be over by then.

STANG RED
11-27-2006, 11:17 AM
i aint talkin ta nun of yall cuz im still hacked n hungover on curlys hooch ta boot. so shut up:mad: