PDA

View Full Version : Brock Fitzhenry

Chris Hart
11-18-2006, 09:01 PM
I saw where last night against wharton, he scored 6 TDs and had 396 yds rushing, and was pulled out of the game in the 3rd quarter. That is insane!:eek:

WOS/Giddings should be one heck of a game. i wish i could make that one...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-18-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
I saw where last night against wharton, he scored 6 TDs and had 396 yds rushing, and was pulled out of the game in the 3rd quarter. That is insane!:eek:

WOS/Giddings should be one heck of a game. i wish i could make that one...

The kid has it all, now all he needs to do is learn a little sportsmanship and he'll be the total package.

tigerpride_08
11-18-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
The kid has it all, now all he needs to do is learn a little sportsmanship and he'll be the total package.

actually their whole team needs to learn sportsmanship...

rb585
11-18-2006, 09:09 PM
OK, this should be good...

Why?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-18-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by rb585
OK, this should be good...

Why?

Why? Talking trash, being arrogant, and taunting are not classified as good sportsmanship.

theyoefnshow
11-18-2006, 09:15 PM
problem is he can back it up

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-18-2006, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
problem is he can back it up

Just because you can back it up doesn't mean that you have to be a poor competitor. It's called character, and it isn't just Fitzhenry who needs to get some, it's something that every player should have. Players represent not only themselves, but their team, their school, and their community, and should just shut up and play the game.

tigerpride_08
11-18-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Just because you can back it up doesn't mean that you have to be a poor competitor. It's called character, and it isn't just Fitzhenry who needs to get some, it's something that every player should have. Players represent not only themselves, but their team, their school, and their community, and should just shut up and play the game.

couldnt say it any better...

Darren
11-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Guys,

Can't we just leave it as Brock is an amazing athelete and leave it at that. Why must everyone try to tarnish this kids image.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-18-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Darren
Guys,

Can't we just leave it as Brock is an amazing athelete and leave it at that. Why must everyone try to tarnish this kids image.

I think he does a pretty good job of that himself.

Antec
11-18-2006, 10:29 PM
He had a 50 yard TD called back on a penalty

gold_33
11-18-2006, 10:30 PM
Yeah Wimberley learned the first game of the season how poor of sports the whole Giddings clan is and I think it actually motivated our players to make it to semi's and hope Giddings is waiting there.

Crimestick
11-18-2006, 10:47 PM
There are a ton of kids in this state who can back it up and don't act like jerks on the field. I haven't seen it firsthand - yet. When we played them last year, he didn't have much opportunity to strut.