PDA

View Full Version : How Do We...?

Technoredneck
11-18-2006, 12:38 PM
...get the championship trophy back from Gilmer before the title game? I was afraid it was being shipped too early, and sure enough, look what happened, those other kids didn't get the memo. Now we gotta get that trophy back in time to award it to the DIV I winnier. Any suggestions?

Rabbit'93
11-18-2006, 12:52 PM
Nothing like kicking people when they're down.:rolleyes:

pirate4state
11-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Nothing like kicking people when they're down.:rolleyes: ditto

lostaussie
11-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
ditto especially from a snyder fan. oh how quickly we forget!!!!!!!!

PHS Wildcats
11-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
especially from a snyder fan. oh how quickly we forget!!!!!!!!

I was at that game at Texas Stadium:clap:

Technoredneck
11-18-2006, 05:00 PM
I was kicking no-one. Just reminding everyone that this is why the game is played every week.

I was at Texas Stadium too are saw a vastly superior Gilmer team defeat my Snyder Tigers, but I still was proud of my Tigers, and this has nothing to do with that. I was just referring to all of the experts who had already given the title to Gilmer. I don't remember reading too much from teh Gilmer fans about how they were so GREAT and all, adn the dig was directed to the "experts" who all season have been running down all the other fine programs and saying that "NO-ONE" has a chance against Gilmer. I know that the players gave all they had on the field and the fans were there to the end to support their players. THAT I respect, all of the early award presentation you can put in a box and sit on

Rabbit'93
11-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Technoredneck
I was kicking no-one. Just reminding everyone that this is why the game is played every week.

No that's not what you were doing you were making a smart &$# dig at Gilmer folk for your own amusement. :D

SintonFan
11-18-2006, 05:50 PM
No that's not what you were doing you were making a smart &$# dig at Gilmer folk for your own amusement. :D
I don't know Rabbit'93... ole Technorn usually is pretty cool about this stuff. I'll take his word for it.:)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-18-2006, 06:57 PM

I was at Texas Stadium too are saw a vastly superior Gilmer team defeat my Snyder Tigers, but I still was proud of my Tigers, and this has nothing to do with that. I was just referring to all of the experts who had already given the title to Gilmer. I don't remember reading too much from teh Gilmer fans about how they were so GREAT and all, adn the dig was directed to the "experts" who all season have been running down all the other fine programs and saying that "NO-ONE" has a chance against Gilmer. I know that the players gave all they had on the field and the fans were there to the end to support their players. THAT I respect, all of the early award presentation you can put in a box and sit on

No disrespect intended to the Gilmer Buckeyes, but I must say that I agree with him. I don't think he was trying to be disrespectful, just showing you that the game is decided by the 11 players each team on both sides of the ball, no the sportwriters or the experts.

Technoredneck
11-18-2006, 07:09 PM

I'm sorry if that is all that you got out of it. I guess that it could have been read that way, but that was never my intention. I'm not here to offend, just to talk a little Texas High School football.

its_n_D_water
11-18-2006, 08:06 PM
...get the championship trophy back from Gilmer before the title game? I was afraid it was being shipped too early, and sure enough, look what happened, those other kids didn't get the memo. Now we gotta get that trophy back in time to award it to the DIV I winnier. Any suggestions?
You said what I was thinking