PDA

View Full Version : Cuero vs Rio Hondo

44INAROW
11-18-2006, 12:12 PM
Who wins this one and why?

SintonFan
11-18-2006, 12:14 PM
I'd say Cuero but man RH is pretty darn good this year.

carter08
11-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Cuero is overrated, but i see them winning this game because they are the better team

IHStangFan
11-18-2006, 12:17 PM
Cuero....easily...and here's my theory as to why.

Cuero is a proven powerhouse w/ many visits deep into the playoffs, not to mention state titles. And now I'm going to sound like a broken record and probably ruffle a few feathers. RH is a valley team. Many times it seems a team will come out of the valley w/ an unblemished record only to go 1 or 2 rounds deep and then get CRUSHED.....w/ the exception of PI, Not many other valley teams have had much success past 2 rounds into the playoffs. Is Rio Hondo one of the best teams out of the valley...no question....could they hang w/ most of the teams in Region IV...probably so....but....they arent playing just another avg. team this coming week...theyre playing Cuero. Rio Hondo's ride stops here in a very abrupt, lopsided way.

Cuero 56
RH 0

Bull Butter
11-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Cuero may win, but I guarantee it won't be 56-0

Cuero 34
RH 14

SintonFan
11-18-2006, 12:21 PM
lol IHSF... how much coffee have you had this morning?:thinking: This game will not be 56-0. RH is too good to not score at least a couple of times.

IHStangFan
11-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
lol IHSF... how much coffee have you had this morning?:thinking: This game will not be 56-0. RH is too good to not score at least a couple of times. okay okay.....I've thought about it and recalculated my prediction....

Cuero 48
RH 14

CheerMom
11-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Cuero, because this is their year to win it all!!! Good luck.... travel and play safely.

The Kracken
anything is possible but after witnessing Cuero's best game of the year, by far, i think that RH should be an easy win but we'll see

44INAROW
Originally posted by SintonFan
lol IHSF... how much coffee have you had this morning?:thinking: This game will not be 56-0. RH is too good to not score at least a couple of times.

now HOW much coffee - but what did you put in it? :D

SintonFan
11-18-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
now HOW much coffee - but what did you put in it? :D
I'd say a liberal amount of Baileys?;)

GreenMachine
11-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Cuero is overrated, but i see them winning this game because they are the better team Overrated??? You saying that does not surprise me. Your posts are always worthless :tongue:

RuffneckGobbler
11-18-2006, 01:09 PM
I dont see Cuero having any problems taking this one with ease.

PHS Wildcats
11-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Cuero won't have any problems in Region IV

Gobbler Fan
11-18-2006, 01:13 PM
As long as they take it one game at a time Cuero should roll in this one ........The line is just starting to hit their stride .

pirate4state
11-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
Overrated??? You saying that does not surprise me. Your posts are always worthless :tongue: haha - I love it. His post aren't always worthless. What does it matter if he thinks you guys are overrated???

pirate4state
11-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
Cuero won't have any problems in Region IV I think Wimberley and/or Hondo may take exception to this. ;)

carter08
11-18-2006, 01:18 PM
Overrated??? You saying that does not surprise me. Your posts are always worthless :tongue:

What is worth but a word used by those snobs who think they are better than everyone else

GreenMachine
11-18-2006, 01:19 PM
I will admit that I do not know a thing about RH. But, I do know about Cuero and I say we roll again. We have so much talent all over the field. Fast backs and receivers, big athletic line (that opened holes against Sinton that a truck could drive through), and an awesome quarterback. Don't forget about the defense. Very stingy, hard hitting line and linebackers and corners and safeties that can cover anybody. A coaching staff that always has the boys prepared. All of this equals a winning program that will be hard to stop. Can we be stopped...everyone can. Will it be this week?....not likely. Cuero by 4 td's.

Gobbler Fan
11-18-2006, 01:20 PM
I'm sure Sinton is thinking the same thing (OVERRATED)about Cuero today .

Let him have his say .....we all know what the overrated Gobblers did to his Roughnecks the last time they played . What was it 4 first downs total and did not cross the 50 until the end of the 3rd lol .

Preach on carter

LHMom
11-18-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I think Wimberley and/or Hondo may take exception to this. ;)

Cuero Wimberley would be a great match-up, and I believe they will both win to get there. I'm not ready to call just yet who I think would win this one. I'm thinking on it...

carter08
11-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
I'm sure Sinton is thinking the same thing (OVERRATED)about Cuero today .

Let him have his say .....we all know what the overrated Gobblers did to his Roughnecks the last time they played . What was it 4 first down total and did not cross the 50 until the end of the 3rd lol .

Preach on carter

Yea, a team from 3 years ago really matters. Remmeber what the Roughneck D did to Cuero after the first 2 possesions.

pirate4state
11-18-2006, 01:22 PM
I'm sure Sinton is thinking the same thing (OVERRATED)about Cuero today . C'mon Gobbler Fan....we don't think you are OVERRATED. :rolleyes: I gave you your props yesterday.

:o My bad wrong Gobbler, but I'll still leave this up.

Gobbler Fan
11-18-2006, 01:27 PM
All the prop's go to Coach Reeve for having Cuero ready for Sinton last night just as he will have them ready for RH next week ..............one game at a time Gobblers !:cool:

Cats Fan
11-18-2006, 01:32 PM
Cuero is the favorite here, but I believe that the Bobcats can turn a few heads en route to an upset win. :D

PHS Wildcats
11-18-2006, 01:50 PM
I think Wimberley and/or Hondo may take exception to this. ;)

Sorry I forgot Wimberley was in Region IV

They were my pick to come out of their region, for some reason I thought they were in RegionIII:doh:

44INAROW
11-18-2006, 01:57 PM
Yea, a team from 3 years ago really matters. Remmeber what the Roughneck D did to Cuero after the first 2 possesions.
it was 2 years ago - but it really doesn't matter. Was it anything like what Wimberley did to you'll last year? Dude, you really don't wanna go down this road.......

nexfan
11-18-2006, 02:31 PM
Try blocking a last minute field goal every once and a while and then we'll go down that road! I love cuero though, my favorite posters bar none. Cuero rolls 40-14. p.s. Dont hate on the necks...were your biggest fans!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-18-2006, 02:35 PM
Cuero Offensive line is great and if they can play like its one game at a time and not overlook a team it will be hard to stop them when they have the ball. Cuero 45 Rio Hondo 7. This game be somewhat closer than the Sinton Game. Cuero 31-7 at the half.

44INAROW
11-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by nexfan
Try blocking a last minute field goal every once and a while and then we'll go down that road! I love cuero though, my favorite posters bar none. Cuero rolls 40-14. p.s. Dont hate on the necks...were your biggest fans!!!
If you'll notice and read all my posts, I've always been a fan of WC but I will DEFEND the Gobblers with any ammunition necessary - Carter is who I said this too, not WC

formermbcouns
11-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Um, I don't know much about RH, but I think i'd go with Cuero...pretty safe bet it seems.

SintonFan
11-18-2006, 02:37 PM
If you'll notice and read all my posts, I've always been a fan of WC but I will DEFEND the Gobblers with any ammunition necessary - Carter is who I said this too, not WC
I think maybe he was worried you might go "Pancho Villa" on them.:D

carter08
11-18-2006, 02:39 PM

I'm sorry.
I don't know what i'm typing.
I have Mad Cow Disease

44INAROW
11-18-2006, 02:41 PM
I'm sorry.
I don't know what i'm typing.
I have Mad Cow Disease

now you go and pull a Denny Crane on us :D

GreenMachine
11-18-2006, 06:33 PM
haha - I love it. His post aren't always worthless. What does it matter if he thinks you guys are overrated??? I bet you didn't "love it" if you were at the game last night.

pirate4state
11-18-2006, 06:34 PM
I bet you didn't "love it" if you were at the game last night. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Comprehension - look into it!

Boosty_Hondo
11-18-2006, 06:36 PM
going to have to go with cuero on this one

GreenMachine
11-18-2006, 06:37 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Comprehension - look into it! Whatever :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pirate4state
11-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Whatever :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Exactly!

Boosty_Hondo
11-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Exactly!

you exactly

Mean Green Fan
11-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Cuero wins this one. By using a balanced attack:)

greenpride
11-18-2006, 08:20 PM
If you don't have anything better to say other than negative quotes towards Cuero, go do something else. Cuero is not over-rated. They are a legitimate championship team and have just as much of a chance to win it all as anyone else.

Cuero is overrated, but i see them winning this game because they are the better team

greenpride
11-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Where was your offense......what did Cuero's defense do to your offense? You guys had no chance at winning that game because your offense was so one dimensional. You guys probably had about 75 total yards of offense that night.

TxStBobcat
11-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Should be a pretty good game, but Cuero's gonna come away with the win on this one.

Gobbler Fan
11-19-2006, 10:16 AM
ttt

GOFOR2
11-19-2006, 10:49 AM
Cuero loses this one 37-3.

Yea right.

44INAROW
11-19-2006, 01:27 PM
so - whos' going to be at the game in CC Friday night?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-19-2006, 01:29 PM
some good games in CC area friday night :( too many to use from. I think i am sure i be at PLC vs EE game.

District303aPastPlayer
11-19-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
some good games in CC area friday night :( too many to use from. I think i am sure i be at PLC vs EE game.

im going to either The Ville or the Buc... not sure...

pirate4state
11-19-2006, 03:45 PM
so - whos' going to be at the game in CC Friday night? So many games. I really want to see PI play OG, but I'm also curious to see Rio Hondo. Decisions, decisions. :(

CueroGobblers
11-19-2006, 03:48 PM
You're right, theres going to be some good games down south this weekend. Cuero I know that we just won big but we shouldn't look past RH. There 10-1 for a reason, right? One game at a time. But I am going for Cuero on this one. 48-0

Theres going to be a good game in Alice at 2p.m. Callalen vs. Beeville. Coach Soza is my coach when i was in school. He took us to the playoffs and not to mention to the state game. I hope and pray that Beeville and Soza beat Callalen this Friday.Those Wildcats need to get beat. Good luck Coach wish i could be there but Im having family come in from out of town.

Pt. Lavaca. WOW!!!!!!!!! I would love to see those Sandcrabs win and keep on winning. But first they have to beat unbeaten E. E. Those are the kink of games you would love to go to. Teams that haven't been there at all. Mathis did this in "99 when they went to State. Good luck Sandcrabs and go get them.

Mean Green Fan
11-19-2006, 05:32 PM
I will definitely be at the Cuero Game.......Go Gobblers!!!

CueroGobblers
11-19-2006, 05:50 PM
Are you going to the game mean green? Thats cool. Hey do you know what station the game is going to be on? 100.9 right?

KingRob
11-19-2006, 06:17 PM
Sure would like to be in Corpus Friday, but it's just too expensive! Cuero will once again show their strength...

Survey says:
CUERO - 41
RIO HONDO - 0

LET'S GO CUERO!!!

Old Green
11-19-2006, 08:10 PM
I'm hoping to be there. I've missed the last 3 games do to work.:(

gobbler grad
11-19-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
I'm hoping to be there. I've missed the last 3 games do to work.:(

so that's where you've been, makin' the big money...:D

Sundance
11-19-2006, 08:37 PM
I think the Gobblers will win this one. Nothing is impossilbe, stand strong and take one game at a time. GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!!!
:D :D

29-3aFAN
11-19-2006, 10:05 PM
I wish Cuero would play the starters all 4 quarters. Its the playoffs, let it all hang out. I could understand pulling them midway thru the 4th if anything.

Gobbla2001
11-20-2006, 09:42 AM
My prediction:

Cuero 35
Rio Hondo 28

AND GO NECKS JUST NOT CARTER (:p )

carter08
11-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
My prediction:

Cuero 35
Rio Hondo 28

AND GO NECKS JUST NOT CARTER (:p )

Come on
You know i just give Cuero a hard time because of jealousy

Gobbla2001
11-20-2006, 09:52 AM
Come on
You know i just give Cuero a hard time because of jealousy

YOU ARE FROM A WEAK DISTRICT AND CANNOT BEAT BELLVILLE SO SHUTUP

carter08
11-20-2006, 09:53 AM
YOU ARE FROM A WEAK DISTRICT AND CANNOT BEAT BELLVILLE SO SHUTUP

YEA YEA YEA. THAT IS WHY 26-12 BABEE. FO SHIZZLE. DA DUB GOTZ DA WIN IN DAT GAME MAIN. YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHIN. CUERO IS OVERRATED LIKE YOUR MOM. HAHA. I AM KIDDING

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-20-2006, 09:55 AM
Rio Hondo isn't as fast as Port Isabel, but they are very physical. I'm not sure what Cuero has, except historically they are HUGE (and I wish I knew why). If Rio Hondo is quicker off the line than Cuero this could be a pretty good game. Robbie Mesa will get his yards, and their QB carries his fakes real well and is accurate with his passes. Cuero will have to play well in order to win, or else Rio Hondo will shock the world and come out with a win.

I'll support the RGV and cheer for Rio Hondo in this one. (prepares to get jumped by a mob of Gobbler fans....)

Gobbla2001
11-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas

I'll support the RGV and cheer for Rio Hondo in this one. (prepares to get jumped by a mob of Gobbler fans....)

Who could argue with that? Supporting your area is a good thing...

I'm going for you guys this weekend though :confused:

Gobbla2001
11-20-2006, 10:00 AM
or else Rio Hondo will shock the world and come out with a win.

the only thing that's gunna upset Cuero are those damned "Thanksgiving" signs we see evvvvverrrrrry time we play the week of Thanksgiving...

Rio Hondo, aren't they cats?

I think the original dish brought to the table by the Natives was Cat...

But if Rio Hondo's the Bulldogs or something else then that's what the Natives brought... :thumbsup:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-20-2006, 10:21 AM
the only thing that's gunna upset Cuero are those damned "Thanksgiving" signs we see evvvvverrrrrry time we play the week of Thanksgiving...

But if Rio Hondo's the Bulldogs or something else then that's what the Natives brought... :thumbsup:

Rio Hondo Bobcats

Been making quite a name for themselves recently. Their only problem is that their non-district schedule is....how can I say without sounding mean or rude......pathetic?

It just seems like they care more about getting more wins and huge stats instead of bettering themselves by playing good, quality non-district opponents. Don't get me wrong, though, they have an EXCELLENT team. Don't be surprised if Rio Hondo gives Cuero a good game.

44INAROW
11-20-2006, 10:24 AM

I am predicting some kind of "original" signs ie:
TURKEY LEFTOVERS or STICK A FORK IN THEM - THEY ARE DONE - :D :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
11-20-2006, 10:24 AM

But if Rio Hondo's the Bulldogs or something else then that's what the Natives brought... :thumbsup: Hmmmmmm......Cats love leftover "turkey"!! :D :D :kiss:

DaHop72
11-20-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Hmmmmmm......Cats love leftover "turkey"!! :D :D :kiss: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
11-20-2006, 10:28 AM
I am predicting some king of "original" signs ie:
TURKEY LEFTOVERS or STICK A FORK IN THEM - THEY ARE DONE - :D :rolleyes:

yes, that's what I am thinking...

or like Raymondville in '98:

"what's a Gobbler?"

we're like "what in the hell is a bearkat?"

in seriousness, I'd expect a team from The Valley, which is very rich in quality Rio Grande Turkey hunting to know about Gobblers... but...

carter08
11-20-2006, 10:30 AM
It doesn't matter what the signs say
Cuero willroll until they place Wimberley

Gobbla2001
11-20-2006, 10:34 AM
It doesn't matter what the signs say
Cuero willroll until they place Wimberley

where we gunna place Wimberley at? and are we placing them there for safe keeping? :p

44INAROW
11-20-2006, 10:36 AM
anyone have the team stats for Rio Hondo? I looked at THSCA but they didn't have any there......

Cuero is still doing the balancing act
2267 total Rushing Yards
2286 total Passing Yards

carter08
11-20-2006, 10:37 AM
where we gunna place Wimberley at? and are we placing them there for safe keeping? :p

They're going to place the Turkeys in the oven

Gobbla2001
11-20-2006, 10:38 AM

2267 total Rushing Yards
2286 total Passing Yards

I don't care if there aren't 3k of each yet, but that's just beautiful...

piratebg
11-20-2006, 10:46 AM
Cuera is going to kill Rio Hondo on Friday. No ifs, ands or buts about it. :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-20-2006, 10:56 AM
anyone have the team stats for Rio Hondo? I looked at THSCA but they didn't have any there......

2267 total Rushing Yards
2286 total Passing Yards

Rio Hondo is more of a rushing team than passing. I don't know EXACT numbers, but they have over 3,000 rushing yards, and at least 1,000 passing yards.

Cameron Crazy
11-20-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Cuero....easily...and here's my theory as to why.

Cuero is a proven powerhouse w/ many visits deep into the playoffs, not to mention state titles. And now I'm going to sound like a broken record and probably ruffle a few feathers. RH is a valley team. Many times it seems a team will come out of the valley w/ an unblemished record only to go 1 or 2 rounds deep and then get CRUSHED.....w/ the exception of PI, Not many other valley teams have had much success past 2 rounds into the playoffs. Is Rio Hondo one of the best teams out of the valley...no question....could they hang w/ most of the teams in Region IV...probably so....but....they arent playing just another avg. team this coming week...theyre playing Cuero. Rio Hondo's ride stops here in a very abrupt, lopsided way.

Cuero 56
RH 0 Thats pretty harsh man..I dont blame you!

44INAROW
11-20-2006, 11:00 AM
Rio Hondo is more of a rushing team than passing. I don't know EXACT numbers, but they have over 3,000 rushing yards, and at least 1,000 passing yards.
Thanks TFINT :)

pirate4state
11-20-2006, 05:05 PM
bump

footballgal
11-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Turkeys lurking

Bobcats ready to rumble state-ranked Gobblers

http://www.valleymorningstar.com/content/articles/2006/11/23/sports/sports1.jpg
Joe Hermosa/Valley Morning Star
Rio Hondo sophomore tailback Jacob Martinez drags a Raymondville defender during their Class 3A bi-district playoff game last Friday. The Bobcats continue their playoff journey Friday night when they take on state-ranked Cuero in the area round at Corpus Christi's Buc Stadium.
By ARMANDO GARZA
armandog@valleystar.com
956-421-9874

CORPUS CHRISTI - Just the mere mention of Cuero Gobblers strikes fear in the minds of Valley football fans.

Some say the Gobblers playing football at Thanksgiving is as much a tradition as the holiday itself.

Over the years, the Gobblers have been the roadblock for area 3A squads in the playoffs more often than not. However, the Rio Hondo Bobcats aren't fazed.

Rio Hondo (10-1) will be up against a stiff challenge Friday when they face 11-0 Cuero in a Class 3A-Division II area clash at Corpus Christi's Buc Stadium. The Gobblers were recently ranked No. 2 in the state by the Associated Press.

Rio Hondo head coach Gus Cavazos said while the Gobblers are a great football team, his Bobcats like their chances.

"We've watched a lot of film on them (Cuero), and they're beatable," Cavazos said. "They're good, but if our kids show up to play, we have a chance.

"They have a lot of speed and they're a little bigger than us," he continued. "To win, we're gonna have to create a few turnovers and play good, steady football."

That will be the challenge at hand for the Bobcat D against Cuero, which once again won the district championship in District 29-3A.

But these aren't your grind-it-out Gobblers of years past. Coach Mark Reeve has a balanced attack and Cuero quarterback Kyle Noack was the district's top passer, tossing for 2,103 yards and 27 touchdowns in the regular season.

"They have speed at the skill positions," Cavazos said of the Cuero offense. "They have some good, fast receivers and their quarterback has good size."

Last week, Noack passed for 181 yards and four touchdowns in Cuero's 48-0 trouncing of Sinton in bi-district.

He's got some solid targets in the passing game in Corey Scott (40 receptions, 640 yards, six touchdowns) and Trey Gray (28-510, 9 TDs). Each had two scoring grabs against Sinton.

Running the ball, speedster Fabian Olguin had 920 yards and nine scores in the regular season for the Gobblers. Against Sinton, Olguin darted for 181 yards and a TD on only nine carries.

Also against the Pirates, the Gobbler defense allowed Sinton only 106 total yards and five first downs.

All of that said, Rio Hondo has some weapons of its own. One of those is running back Robbie Mesa, who has been out of the lineup since Week Nine with a knee injury.

Cavazos said Mesa is jogging, however he is still questionable and he was to be evaluated before Friday to see if he can give it a go.

Quarterback Aaron Garza will play and he has been phenomenal, to say the least. On the year, Garza has 1,112 yards passing with 11 touchdowns. Running the ball, he has been lethal, racking up 928 yards and 19 TDs.

In Mesa's absence, sophomore tailback Jacob Martinez has stepped up. During Rio Hondo's 37-0 win over Raymondville in bi-district last week, Martinez scooted for 123 yards and a touchdown.

The Bobcats also boast a stout defense, which is lightning-quick to the ball.

Linebackers Eric Gantt, and brothers Adrian and Eric Jaime have been catalysts for Rio Hondo's defense, which is one of the team's strengths, evident with last week's showing.

Against Raymondville, the Bobcats sacked Bearkat quarterback Carlo Dominguez four times and forced him into throwing four interceptions.

Meanwhile, as for the entire group, Cavazos said his Bobcats aren't looking to just save face in Corpus Christi. He said a great week of practice has his team ready for a good showing.

"We're not going just to show up." Cavazos said. "We're going up there to try to win the game."

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 02:58 PM
WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!

I don't want to go to work tomorrow night :(

gobbler grad
11-23-2006, 03:55 PM
oh, it's getting closer...just can't wait for some gobbler football...:clap: :clap:

Who-dun-it!!?
11-23-2006, 04:03 PM
I think Cuero could realistically be in the Finals. But, There are some pretty good teams along the way. Cuero is a powerhouse there is no arguing that. But whoever they face in the finals "if they get there" will also be a powerhouse. In my Opiniion, Division II is more competitive. there are more than a few teams that could take it all. Division I has some great teams too, but I think only a few of them have a realistic shot at taking it all.

footballgal
11-23-2006, 04:32 PM
Just curious, Cuero fans, how long is the drive to CC for you'll?

It's like exactly 2 hours, from the RGV.

JT44
11-23-2006, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by footballgal
Just curious, Cuero fans, how long is the drive to CC for you'll?

It's like exactly 2 hours, from the RGV.

It's about the same for cuero, depends on the traffic in and around refugio.

Ray_BearKat
11-23-2006, 07:09 PM
there is traffic in refugio?

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Ray_BearKat
there is traffic in refugio?

yah, and Odem as well... you have traffic lights and a lot of traffic... if 59/77 went around Refugio as it does Sinton it'd be ok...

rb585
11-23-2006, 09:17 PM
I think Cuero wins this easily, something like 38-10.

That said, I can't fathom why half the town of Cuero thinks that the only team in the state capable of beating them is the Dallas Cowboys. Cuero has played one good team this season and was lucky to win that game.

[insert injury excuses here]

I expect Cuero to win Region IV, but I also expect them to lose soundly in the state semis.

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by rb585

That said, I can't fathom why half the town of Cuero thinks that the only team in the state capable of beating them is the Dallas Cowboys. Cuero has played one good team this season and was lucky to win that game.

I expect Cuero to win Region IV, but I also expect them to lose soundly in the state semis.

The Dallas Cowboys??? PLEEAAAASSSSE...

and don't sell your Texans Short...

gobbler grad
11-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Be in G-P in a 1 & 1/2 hrs. and then it ain't much further...that's going through Bayside...and it's 70 plus mph...:thinking:

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Cuero has played one good team this season and was lucky to win that game.

LUCKY? Liberty Hill was lucky to recover a bad punt snap...

Plus all of those injuries man :kiss: :inlove: :p ;)

JT44
11-23-2006, 09:38 PM

Cuero maybe had two lineman out that game that were out maybe after the 1st game so your [insert injury excuse] doesn't work,
#40 went down during that game after catching a diving td pass.

I don't recall the Wimb/LH score ,I think it was just by a td or less, so does that make them lucky too.

Like Gobbla said, the turnover on the punt was a mistake that could of won the game for LH, but the defense stiffened up,

You guys know the routine, unable to score inside the 20 with a chance to win the game.

Gobbler Fan
11-23-2006, 10:06 PM
TarponTrack/Football on the RGV forum

Two words - recruitment and population.

Population - SA has what 1 million + people in its metroplex? CC area is well over 600,000. The vally is just barely over 250,000.

Recruitment - If we were to get the best from each county, you bet we would be a force to recon with. Can you imagine, the best players from Harl.; Brownsville, LF, San Beni, PI, LaF, and RH all on the same team. With that said how about all the players from PSJA, McAllen, EE etc. (hildalgo county) Then Starr. Come on, we would be poised to win a title. We all know that those Cuero boys were not born and reared in Cuero. They come from Victoria, Houston, SA and so on.

So Gobblers fans who should we go after next year ? We are looking for a few free agents if anyone is interested !:p

big daddy russ
11-23-2006, 10:13 PM
Not me. They're one of the few teams who can outrun Giddings.

I haven't seen WO-S, but I know that R3 will send a monster to the Semis. On that note, Cuero's no ordinary monster.

Gobbler Fan
11-23-2006, 10:13 PM
We all know that those Cuero boys were not born and reared in Cuero. They come from Victoria, Houston, SA and so on.

Im going to call you on this one ........all of these kids are from Cuero , Westhoff or Nursery . We have one move from Vic. this year who is on JV and played WR . So throw that excuse out the window .

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 10:14 PM
we recruit too??? cool, I didn't know that :confused:

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 10:15 PM
We all know that those Cuero boys were not born and reared in Cuero. They come from Victoria, Houston, SA and so on.

Im going to call you on this one ........all of these kids are from Cuero , Westhoff or Nursery . We have one move from Vic. this year who is on JV and played WR . So throw that excuse out the window .

And when they're from Victoria etc... it's not because they were recruited... the name and the tradition recruits for itself...

Gobbler Fan
11-23-2006, 10:16 PM
Maybe they (UIL) will give the Gilmer QB one more year of eligibility , we could give him a call I guess since he isint to busy at the moment

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 10:18 PM
Maybe they (UIL) will give the Gilmer QB one more year of eligibility , we could give him a call I guess since he isint to busy at the moment

Maybe 5 more weeks of eligibility... that's all we really need... since we're so good at it, it shouldn't be a problem really...

44INAROW
11-23-2006, 10:18 PM
This is to TARPON/TRACK

I call you on you BOLD statement about the boys being from Houston, Victoria etc....

Let's have some names please???? Back up your statement....... I'll not let this one drop.........

I wish my scanner wasn't broken - I'd scan TBall, Little League, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th GRade and JV Team Pictures and you'll see them all there....... So find another excuse.......... NEXT ...............

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 10:19 PM
This is to TARPON/TRACK

Let's have some names please???? Back up your statement.......

Kyle Noak
Tre Gray
Quincey Whittington
Fabian Olguin
Kaeron Johnson
Desmond Patton
etc...

they were all recruited from the Cuero Jr. High...

we're in serious trouble here...

greenwitch
11-23-2006, 10:20 PM
Puhleeeze, overrated, what in the world does a team have to do to get the kudos they deserve???? A team like Cuero with the offensive weapons, the incredible lines on both sides of the ball, don't you think it is time to give them the much deserved respect they deserve? Cuero is powerful, Cuero is dominant, and Cuero deserve the respect of the region!

Gobbler Fan
Maybe 5 more weeks of eligibility... that's all we really need... since we're so good at it, it shouldn't be a problem really...

He wouldnt make this years team as the QB.....Im talking next year when graduation hit's us .

Gobbla2001
Originally posted by greenwitch
Puhleeeze, overrated, what in the world does a team have to do to get the kudos they deserve???? A team like Cuero with the offensive weapons, the incredible lines on both sides of the ball, don't you think it is time to give them the much deserved respect they deserve? Cuero is powerful, Cuero is dominant, and Cuero deserve the respect of the region! :confused:

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 10:21 PM
He wouldnt make this years team as the QB.....Im talking next year when graduation hit's us .

that's true...

is he a good water boy?

Gobbler Fan
11-23-2006, 10:22 PM
I heard he could hit the numbers with a water bottle from 15 yards out .

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 10:23 PM
I heard he could hit the numbers with a water bottle from 15 yards out .

call him up...

we also need a guy to run the cameras... find us one of those...

JT44
11-23-2006, 10:27 PM
the kid from victoria didn't even get that much play time......on jv!!!.......nursery kids and some of the kids on the outskirts of vict come to cuero by choice

greenwitch
11-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Regarding the post about "Cuero thinking only the Dallas Cowboys can beat them" are you totally off of your rocker? Hear a bit of "scared" in the voice. Does the Gobbler defense scare you? Is the offense what is scaring you? Cuero is a powerhouse, will always be a powerhouse. As for the town of Cuero and its fans, we back our GOBBLERS 100% and then some...ever heard the phrase, "WE BLEED GREEN?" Sounds like you may be from the Wimberly area??????

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by JT44
the kid from victoria didn't even get that much play time......on jv!!!.......nursery kids and some of the kids on the outskirts of vict come to cuero by choice

I think the kid from Victoria was gunna be the starting QB there until the new QB moved in with his dad...

that QB moved here and we obeyed UIL rules and stuck him on JV...

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 10:30 PM
"WE BLEED GREEN?"

I haven't...

But I've heard we eat drink and sleep Gobbler football...

greenwitch
11-23-2006, 10:34 PM
Gobbla, is that the best you can do? A frowny face?

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Gobbla, is that the best you can do? A frowny face?

well hell there were three question marks on top of it...

makin' me sound like I didn't even try at all

Johnny 5
11-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Sorry

rb585
11-23-2006, 10:47 PM

and don't sell your Texans Short...

Thanks. Wimberley has had a great year, and they've been very fun to watch, but I honestly think they've overachieved this season.

They remind me a lot of the 2001 team that rode a couple of star players and great coaching to the regional finals before losing to a loaded LaGrange team.

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 10:47 PM
again :doh:

Gobbler Fan
11-23-2006, 10:49 PM
LOL....I think it should be posted a third time just for good measure

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 10:50 PM
LOL....I think it should be posted a third time just for good measure

maybe someone should post it in the Giddings/WO-S thread....

Ranger Mom
11-23-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Johnny 5
Turkeys lurking

Bobcats ready to rumble state-ranked Gobblers

http://www.valleymorningstar.com/content/articles/2006/11/23/sports/sports1.jpg
Joe Hermosa/Valley Morning Star
Rio Hondo sophomore tailback Jacob Martinez drags a Raymondville defender during their Class 3A bi-district playoff game last Friday. The Bobcats continue their playoff journey tonight when they take on state-ranked Cuero in the area round at Corpus Christi's Buc Stadium.
By ARMANDO GARZA
armandog@valleystar.com
956-421-9874

CORPUS CHRISTI - Just the mere mention of Cuero Gobblers strikes fear in the minds of Valley football fans.

Some say the Gobblers playing football at Thanksgiving is as much a tradition as the holiday itself.

Over the years, the Gobblers have been the roadblock for area 3A squads in the playoffs more often than not. However, the Rio Hondo Bobcats aren't fazed.

Rio Hondo (10-1) will be up against a stiff challenge Friday when they face 11-0 Cuero in a Class 3A-Division II area clash at Corpus Christi's Buc Stadium. The Gobblers were recently ranked No. 2 in the state by the Associated Press.

Rio Hondo head coach Gus Cavazos said while the Gobblers are a great football team, his Bobcats like their chances.

"We've watched a lot of film on them (Cuero), and they're beatable," Cavazos said. "They're good, but if our kids show up to play, we have a chance.

"They have a lot of speed and they're a little bigger than us," he continued. "To win, we're gonna have to create a few turnovers and play good, steady football."

That will be the challenge at hand for the Bobcat D against Cuero, which once again won the district championship in District 29-3A.

But these aren't your grind-it-out Gobblers of years past. Coach Mark Reeve has a balanced attack and Cuero quarterback Kyle Noack was the district's top passer, tossing for 2,103 yards and 27 touchdowns in the regular season.

"They have speed at the skill positions," Cavazos said of the Cuero offense. "They have some good, fast receivers and their quarterback has good size."

Last week, Noack passed for 181 yards and four touchdowns in Cuero's 48-0 trouncing of Sinton in bi-district.

He's got some solid targets in the passing game in Corey Scott (40 receptions, 640 yards, six touchdowns) and Trey Gray (28-510, 9 TDs). Each had two scoring grabs against Sinton.

Running the ball, speedster Fabian Olguin had 920 yards and nine scores in the regular season for the Gobblers. Against Sinton, Olguin darted for 181 yards and a TD on only nine carries.

Also against the Pirates, the Gobbler defense allowed Sinton only 106 total yards and five first downs.

All of that said, Rio Hondo has some weapons of its own. One of those is running back Robbie Mesa, who has been out of the lineup since Week Nine with a knee injury.

Cavazos said Mesa is jogging, however he is still questionable and he was to be evaluated before Friday to see if he can give it a go.

Quarterback Aaron Garza will play and he has been phenomenal, to say the least. On the year, Garza has 1,112 yards passing with 11 touchdowns. Running the ball, he has been lethal, racking up 928 yards and 19 TDs.

In Mesa's absence, sophomore tailback Jacob Martinez has stepped up. During Rio Hondo's 37-0 win over Raymondville in bi-district last week, Martinez scooted for 123 yards and a touchdown.

The Bobcats also boast a stout defense, which is lightning-quick to the ball.

Linebackers Eric Gantt, and brothers Adrian and Eric Jaime have been catalysts for Rio Hondo's defense, which is one of the team's strengths, evident with last week's showing.

Against Raymondville, the Bobcats sacked Bearkat quarterback Carlo Dominguez four times and forced him into throwing four interceptions.

Meanwhile, as for the entire group, Cavazos said his Bobcats aren't looking to just save face in Corpus Christi. He said a great week of practice has his team ready for a good showing.

"We're not going just to show up." Cavazos said. "We're going up there to try to win the game."

I could have sworn I just read this same exact article 10 - 15 post up??:thinking: :thinking:

rb585
11-23-2006, 10:52 PM
Regarding the post about "Cuero thinking only the Dallas Cowboys can beat them" are you totally off of your rocker? Hear a bit of "scared" in the voice. Does the Gobbler defense scare you? Is the offense what is scaring you? Cuero is a powerhouse, will always be a powerhouse. As for the town of Cuero and its fans, we back our GOBBLERS 100% and then some...ever heard the phrase, "WE BLEED GREEN?" Sounds like you may be from the Wimberly area??????

:rolleyes:

Thanks for backing up my statement...

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 10:53 PM

(they're probably not from Cuero)

rb585
11-23-2006, 10:58 PM
BTW, I guess I should mention that I absolutely love Cuero.

Walking into Seguin's stadium in 2004 and peering through the fog to see Cuero's team lined up from 20-to-20, backed by a completely full crowd was a sight to behold.

Sent chills up my spine.

Cuero is one of the many reason why Texas is such a great state.

Johnny 5
11-23-2006, 11:00 PM
Sorry. I did not see it posted. lol

Gobbla2001
11-23-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Johnny 5
Sorry. I did not see it posted. lol

ah it happens to the best of us...

greenwitch
11-23-2006, 11:16 PM
Cuero is a town full of tradition, they back their teams and follow their teams wherever they play. To see a stadium packed full of green, the fans screaming at the top of their lungs backing their team is a sight to behold.:D

greenwitch
11-23-2006, 11:25 PM

I think a lot of the "hate" comes from the fact that there is soooo much jealousy because Cuero just always seems to have good players. I've seen some posts about kids not being born in Cuero, heck most of the boys on the team right now played from Little League on up to Junior High athletics and were as successful down in the "little league" as they are now.

Sundance
11-23-2006, 11:50 PM
[COLOR=green] GO MEAN GREEN :D :D :D

rb585
11-23-2006, 11:58 PM
I think a lot of the "hate" comes from the fact that there is soooo much jealousy because Cuero just always seems to have good players. I've seen some posts about kids not being born in Cuero, heck most of the boys on the team right now played from Little League on up to Junior High athletics and were as successful down in the "little league" as they are now.

No, a lot of the hate comes from having to deal with idiots like you who think anyone who doesn't fall to the ground and worship Cuero football is being disrespectful.

My town won state last year. (Cuero didn't!)

I just said that I love Cuero's support.

Yet for some reason you have to rationalize the reason I "hate" Cuero.

29-3aFAN
11-24-2006, 12:00 AM
Will be there. Can't wait.

29-3aFAN
11-24-2006, 12:14 AM
nm

elgatonegro67
11-24-2006, 02:55 AM
well its 2 in the morning i cant sleep.....since its officially football friday i would like to wish both teams good luck and may both teams come home injury free...........may the best team win

TEAR EM UP CATS

kickoff count down: aprox 16hrs 53mins

Gobbla2001
11-24-2006, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by elgatonegro67
well its 2 in the morning i cant sleep.....since its officially football friday i would like to wish both teams good luck and may both teams come home injury free...........may the best team win

TEAR EM UP CATS

kickoff count down: aprox 16hrs 53mins

It's 3:15 and bring that chit onnnnnnnn

everyone have a safe trip there and back...

stay safe...

Gobbla2001
11-24-2006, 04:22 AM
Cuero defense zeroed in on Rio Hondo offense
November 24, 2006 - Posted at 12:00 a.m.
BY MIKE FORMAN - ADVOCATE SPORTS WRITER

Cuero coach Mark Reeve and his staff were thankful to be working on Thanksgiving.

"We have a saying around here," Reeve said. "You labor on Labor Day and give thanks on Thanksgiving."

The Gobblers were doing both Thursday. Cuero (11-0) was giving thanks for another successful season and laboring to get ready for its Class 3A, Division II area playoff game against Rio Hondo (10-1) today at 7 p.m. at Corpus Christi's Buccaneer Stadium.

"It's a fun week," Reeve said. "You don't have any classes (after Tuesday) and you can concentrate on football. It's something special coming up here on Thanksgiving. It's neat to be around the kids on Thanksgiving. We've got a lot to be thankful for."

The Gobblers have worked hard to reach the area round for the third straight season and advanced after an impressive 48-0 bi-district win over Sinton.

"I was real pleased with the way we played against Sinton," Reeve said. "The kids came out with a lot of focus and played well."

Cuero put Sinton away early, scoring 41 points in the first half, and Reeve would like to see a repeat performance against Rio Hondo, which captured a 37-0 bi-district win over Raymondville.

"One of the things we've talked to the kids about is the ability to put multiple good games back to back," Reeve said. "That's something we haven't done and it's one of the things you have to do to get anywhere in the playoffs. It's not going to get any easier from here."

Rio Hondo has outscored its opponents 452-76 and has yielded more than one touchdown in only two games, one of them a 28-21 District 32-3A loss to Port Isabel.

"They're primarily a running team," Reeve said of the Bobcats. "They run out of a two-back and sometimes a one-back in the shotgun. They like to throw a lot of three-step screens and things. They've been pretty proficient when they've thrown the ball. They have a good quarterback (Aaron Garza) and their offensive line is real sound."

Rio Hondo will face a Cuero defense that has allowed only 25 points in the last five games, while posting two shutouts.

"We've improved a lot," said cornerback Domingo Ruiz, who returned an interception 26 yards for a touchdown against Sinton. "We making more tackles for losses and our communication has gotten a lot better."

Cuero continued to show good balance on offense against Sinton, rushing for 324 yards and passing for 183. Cuero quarterback Kyle Noack has passed for 2,284 yards and 31 touchdowns, and running back Fabian Olguin has rushed for 1,261 yards and 11 touchdowns.

I thought our offensive line had a good ballgame," Reeve said. "It played extremely well. When our offensive line is playing well, it seems like everything clicks."

Cuero will be heading south in the postseason for the first time during Reeve's tenure. The Gobblers have not played a team located south of Sinton in the past four years. But Reeve is no stranger to Corpus Christi and he never lost a district game at Buccaneer Stadium during his nine years as the head coach at Victoria High.

"A lot of it is your mental preparation and how you end up taking teams," Reeve said. "We know Rio Hondo has a good football team. At this time of year, it just takes one bad game or one time not being ready."

The Gobblers have shown the willingness to do whatever it takes to get ready, even if it means giving up a little free time on Thanksgiving.

"We know at this time of the year it's either win or go home," Ruiz said. "You have to have a lot more focus on what you have to do. We don't mind coming up here on Thanksgiving. We have our best workouts on Thursday. That's when you get mentally ready to focus on your game."

NOTES: Cuero will be the home team...Tickets at the Buccaneer Stadium gate will be $8...The game will be broadcast on KEPG, 100.9 FM. ...The Cuero-Rio Hondo winner will move into the regional round against the winner of tonight's Wimberley-Medina Valley game at San Antonio's Comalander Stadium.

Gobbla2001
11-24-2006, 05:15 AM
Listen to the Gobble, the rumble and the roar
As it glides on down the highway to that city by the shore
hear the rush of the mighty engine and thousands of its fans call
they're riding straight toword victory on the Cuero Cannonball

JT44
11-24-2006, 06:43 AM
I think the kid from Victoria was gunna be the starting QB there until the new QB moved in with his dad...

that QB moved here and we obeyed UIL rules and stuck him on JV...
Yeah, he was the qb for their 7on7, then barefield moved there and he got moved to 2nd before two a days started. there's a lot of talk about this earlier this year on caller.com forums
He did participate in two a days at Cuero
What's the UIL rule about his eligibility for varsity in Cuero?
He was used more as a reciever on JV

GreenMachine
11-24-2006, 08:43 AM
Yes, we do get a few kids from the Victoria area because the families know the Cuero tradition and respect the coaching staff, but the majority are home grown. With the tradition we have, the young kids grow up wanting to be Gobblers and we have a large number of boys go out each year for football. I have two boys, one in the 5th grade and one in the 4th grade and they can't wait to be Gobblers. A lot of the football players on varsity are pals at the middle and grade schools and the kids grow up idolizing the players and wanting to be like them. That is what tradition brings and that is why Cuero is good year in and year out. :thumbsup:

TAMUGRAD
11-24-2006, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by JT44

Well here is where I'll have to correct you about the Nursery kids part: it may be a choice for some but for those households that need transportation for their students there is no choice.

Nursery ISD has one school a wonderful elementary school. It has been standing there for a long time. My mother and uncles went to school there when they taught multiple grades in one room with one teacher. It sits back off in the pasture; you can not see it from the highway. It is a peaceful, secluded place to send your children. We have many fond memories; you can do so much with the kids when you have small class sizes. You know each of the students and their families on a very personal level. It goes from Kinder through the 5th grade one class per grade level. Class size varies, my youngest was in a class of 10 and the oldest was in a class of 20 students. After that we have no school. So, our ISD and Cuero's ISD have a contract. Our kids are bussed to Cuero (15 minute drive from my house), our Nursery ISD tax dollars are forwarded to Cuero for each of the students we send to Cuero. Should we choose to send our kids to Victoria we are on our own for transportation. You see we are contracted with Cuero not Victoria.

Most families from the Nursery area tend to send their children to Cuero, some of the let's move out to the country folks from Victoria choose to send their children to St. Joe or Memorial because that is where they have already been attending.
When Cuero does get the occasional transfer student they rarely last, you are either of the rural mindset or you’re citified. Most city folk just can't deal with all the small town stuff.

raider red 2000
11-24-2006, 09:11 AM
any meet and greet for the game?

Ranger Mom
11-24-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by raider red 2000

Probably not.....Me, Pirate4State or LH Panther Mom aren't gonna be there....that's usually our "forte"!:D :D

raider red 2000
11-24-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Probably not.....Me, Pirate4State or LH Panther Mom aren't gonna be there....that's usually our "forte"!:D :D
;)

44INAROW
11-24-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by raider red 2000

We could have a "Stand up and Wave at each other @ 2 minutes before halftime" :D

Bull Butter
11-24-2006, 09:45 AM
We could have a "Stand up and Wave at each other @ 2 minutes before halftime" :D

How about a "Drink beer in the parking lot"? Those are always fun, especially if you don't have to provide the suds:D

44INAROW
11-24-2006, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
How about a "Drink beer in the parking lot"? Those are always fun, especially if you don't have to provide the suds:D

:) :)

Seriously, I'll think I will be with my husband selling T Shirts before the game if anyone wants to stop by...... I will go up into the stands about 6:30

Hope everyone from Rio Hondo and their fans along with all the Gobbler faithful have safe travels to and from the game........

GO MEAN GREEN :)

JT44
11-24-2006, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by TAMUGRAD
Well here is where I'll have to correct you about the Nursery kids part: it may be a choice for some but for those households that need transportation for their students there is no choice.

I just misworded my post,

Mean Green Fan
11-24-2006, 11:15 AM

Yes but unless you know what the other person looks like...Who would you be waving to?:wave: :doh:

44INAROW
11-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Mean Green Fan
Yes but unless you know what the other person looks like...Who would you be waving to?:wave: :doh:
I'll be easy to spot - I'll be the ONE IN GREEN :D :D :D :D

Mean Green Fan
11-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Hahahah so will everyone else on the home side.
I could wave to Herb...hes easy to spot:D

JT44
11-24-2006, 11:38 AM
:) :)

Seriously, I'll think I will be with my husband selling T Shirts before the game if anyone wants to stop by...... I will go up into the stands about 6:30

Hope everyone from Rio Hondo and their fans along with all the Gobbler faithful have safe travels to and from the game........

GO MEAN GREEN :)

Are they the playoff shirts with the roster on them? If so, how much?

elgatonegro67
11-24-2006, 03:44 PM
everyone is entitled to there opinion as am I so with all that being said this is for the lil bit of bobcat fans in here

last week:

san marcos upsests smithson valley (friday)

Cincinnati upsets Rutgers (saturday)

cowboys upsets colts (sunday)

this week:

miami upsets boston college (thursday)

A&M upsets Texas (Friday)

It can be done CATS you just have to believe

GreenGobbla
11-24-2006, 03:46 PM
ya, whatever, believe all you want and get beat by 20

btw...this is my opinion

Gobbla2001
11-24-2006, 03:46 PM
This is for the Gobblers...

Last Week: Cuero was not upset by Sinton

Last Week: Giddings was not upset by Wharton

Last Week: Hondo was not upset by Lytle

it can be done Gobblers I h ave faith in you :clap:

pirate4state
11-24-2006, 03:48 PM
This is for the Gobblers...

Last Week: Cuero was not upset by Sinton

Last Week: Giddings was not upset by Wharton

Last Week: Hondo was not upset by Lytle

it can be done Gobblers I h ave faith in you :clap:

Well Gobblers UPSET me last week :p

Someone will be upset this week :nerd: ;) I just hope it isn't Cuero. Wanna see a Wimberley/Cuero rematch. :D

elgatonegro67
11-24-2006, 03:53 PM
Well Gobblers UPSET me last week :p

lol i guess ur right no matter who wins someones always upset

Gobbla2001
11-24-2006, 03:57 PM
I'm upset because I gotta go to work at 7:30 :mad: