PDA

View Full Version : Bellville.......................

XMan
11-18-2006, 11:18 AM
Still stinks and cant win the big game. Chokeville was seen being painted on the water tower this morning. Bellville's district good? no way! Lg gets thumped also. I would say its time to start basketball in the ville but they dont really play that do they? Did they hire a basketball coach this year? Oh well, offseason time.

as the Bellville slogan goes,
wait till next year.

Old Tiger
11-18-2006, 11:19 AM
That's not nice...

carter08
11-18-2006, 11:20 AM
I wish Bellville the best of luck at Basketball this year

mac77
11-18-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by XMan
Still stinks and cant win the big game. Chokeville was seen being painted on the water tower this morning. Bellville's district good? no way! Lg gets thumped also. I would say its time to start basketball in the ville but they dont really play that do they? Did they hire a basketball coach this year? Oh well, offseason time.

wait till next year.

That's kinda brutal don't ya think. Bellville suffered from the same things that killed Columbia in the first meeting, turnovers. Turnovers and penalties many times are the telling difference betweeen a great game and a blowout. I just wish both of these teams could have played each other and both played like they did in the games they won against each other. What a game that would have been!

KL3
11-18-2006, 02:59 PM
XMan, where have you been during the season? Bellville was winning big and you were nowhere to be found. They lost last night, and the first thing you do in the morning is wake up and post on the downlow. The coaches at Bellville when you were there must have been really harsh to you and never let you play. Either that, or your kid is riding the bench now just like you used to do.

cropduster
11-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by KL3
XMan, where have you been during the season? Bellville was winning big and you were nowhere to be found. They lost last night, and the first thing you do in the morning is wake up and post on the downlow. The coaches at Bellville when you were there must have been really harsh to you and never let you play. Either that, or your kid is riding the bench now just like you used to do.

OUCH!

theyoefnshow
11-18-2006, 04:44 PM
holy crap someone really painted the water tower?

Bull19
11-18-2006, 05:32 PM
HEY EXMEN WELCOME BACK. DID YOUR KID FINALLY GET CUT FROM HIS PEE WEE FOOTBALL TEAM? OR DID YOU HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN ABOUT HOW YOUR ATHLETIC CAREER WAS A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY? W/E IT WAS IM HAPPY TO SEE YOU BACK ON THE BOARD AGAIN WITH ALL YOUR BELLVILLE HATIN' POSTS :dispntd:

cropduster
11-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Bellville = classy kids, classy coaches

At least that is what I could see......

pirate4state
11-18-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
HEY EXMEN WELCOME BACK. DID YOUR KID FINALLY GET CUT FROM HIS PEE WEE FOOTBALL TEAM? OR DID YOU HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN ABOUT HOW YOUR ATHLETIC CAREER WAS A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY? W/E IT WAS IM HAPPY TO SEE YOU BACK ON THE BOARD AGAIN WITH ALL YOUR BELLVILLE HATIN' POSTS :dispntd: :eek: :eek:

WOW - is it necessary to trash someone's kid???

carter08
11-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :eek:

WOW - is it necessary to trash someone's kid???

Bull19 can do whatever he wants.
He's Mr. Caps Lock ;)

Boosty_Hondo
11-18-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Bull19 can do whatever he wants.
He's Mr. Caps Lock ;)

lol of course if u have the caps locks u can do whatever u want

Bull's-eye
11-18-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by XMan

wait till next year.

XMan is all CLASS.....................................without the C & L :tongue: