PDA

View Full Version : I'm a football junkie!!!!!!!!!

lostaussie
11-18-2006, 11:13 AM
So today I'm not gonna cry over coulda,shoulda, woulda. I'm gonna dust myself off and go to a game. Hanging out with G2 at the New Boston/Jefferson game in Mt. Pleasant. Should be a barnburner. And I'm gonna be for nobody............just there for the game. It don't hurt near as bad when you aren't attached:D

KingRob
11-18-2006, 11:15 AM
See, you sound better already!

TAMUGRAD
11-18-2006, 11:16 AM
I agree, last year when Cuero lost in the Semi's we had to find a game. It was different because you are not emotionally attached to the outcome. It was still exciting to be a part of though, and that's what Texas high school football is all about.

carter08
11-18-2006, 11:16 AM
I wanted to go see a couple 4A games today
But i won't get to
:(

pirate4state
11-18-2006, 11:23 AM
I was gonna go to Hays today and watch Bandera-La Vernia, but the dreaded sinus cold has reared it's ugly head! :mad: :(

What can I say, I'm a wimpy chick. ;)

Everyone going to a game today: have fun & drive safe! :)

44INAROW
11-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Enjoy the game - looks like a gorgeous day for some Texas High SChool Football........ :)

Originally posted by pirate4state
but the dreaded sinus cold has reared it's ugly head! :mad: :(

What can I say, I'm a wimpy chick. ;)

Everyone going to a game today: have fun & drive safe! :)

Rita - same thing here - all stopped up and have an ear ache.... might as well go to the office and get stuff done there...... hubby in FLA hunting so I picked a good weekend to be sick I guess :)

carter08
11-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
the dreaded sinus cold has reared it's ugly head! :mad: :(

same here

Bull's-eye
11-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
So today I'm not gonna cry over coulda,shoulda, woulda. I'm gonna dust myself off and go to a game. Hanging out with G2 at the New Boston/Jefferson game in Mt. Pleasant. Should be a barnburner. And I'm gonna be for nobody............just there for the game. It don't hurt near as bad when you aren't attached:D

Your not the only one, I'll probably go see a 4A game today. It also doesn't make you feel as good when they win. True fans live and die with their own teams.

Thanks for the updates, wish we could of met at the state game.