PDA

View Full Version : GREAT game West!

JR2004
11-18-2006, 04:00 AM
Y'all played a heck of a ballgame. For almost three quarters the Trojans from Madison were outplayed, outhustled and honestly outcoached by their counterparts from West. West head coach Rick Wolf isn't just a good coach, that man is a GREAT coach. I saw a coach do way more with far less tonight than any coach I've seen in a good while do. He's been there when West was as bad as any school in Central Texas and he's made them into an annual playoff participant now that's on the verge of taking that next step. I'm sure if he ever wants to leave West there will be no shortage of schools to choose from just based on tonight's game film and how well prepared he had his team.

Most teams might self-destruct when they dig themselves a 14-0 hole less than 5 minutes into the game, but West hung in there and played some darn near perfect football for the next 2 and a half quarters or so. The only real difference tonight was Madison had Shawnbrey McNeal down the stretch and West didn't. Thanks for playing such a great game tonight West. Y'all have my respect for your effort tonight!

pirate4state
11-18-2006, 04:58 AM
What was the final?

JR2004
11-18-2006, 05:01 AM
Sorry, forgot to put that in. It was 39-25.