Necked
11-17-2006, 11:35 PM
From the TV.....
I guess 24-3a doesn't get the sweep....

IHStangFan
11-17-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Necked
From the TV.....
I guess 24-3a doesn't get the sweep.... I figured it'd be a LITTLE closer than that. They must have just keyed on Ansley.

JT44
11-17-2006, 11:55 PM
guess wharton didn't realize they were gonna have to play 4 quarters

SpursFan
11-18-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Necked
From the TV.....
I guess 24-3a doesn't get the sweep....

Actually Victoria Kavu Channel 25

Reports

Giddings 62 Wharton 14 Final

gobbler grad
11-18-2006, 12:36 AM
I knew Wharton wouldn't be able to hang with the Buffs...didn't think they (Giddings) would chunk 62 points on the board either...:eek: congrats to the Buffs and good luck next week with WOS...:clap:should be a lot closer game...:thumbsup:

carter08
11-18-2006, 12:39 AM
Great season Wharton. Looks like someone finally stopped Joel Ansley. He's still one heck of a player

buff4life
11-18-2006, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by carter08
Great season Wharton. Looks like someone finally stopped Joel Ansley. He's still one heck of a player

we didn't really stop Ansley....our d allowed many wide open runs for twenty yards for him in the first half because our d was manned up on a few receivers and had their back turns....but halftime adjustments fixed that....wharton was physically overmatched in all parts of the game....GO BUFFS

62-14

scrub c
11-18-2006, 02:45 AM
congrats wharton on a great season, good luck giddings.

g$$
11-18-2006, 02:59 AM
Good season Tigers.

I was right unfortunately about Giddings & the margin. I wanted the sweep for 24-3A!

wedo
11-18-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by buff4life
we didn't really stop Ansley....our d allowed many wide open runs for twenty yards for him in the first half because our d was manned up on a few receivers and had their back turns....but halftime adjustments fixed that....wharton was physically overmatched in all parts of the game....GO BUFFS

62-14

Physically overmatch! Not haten at all believe me, Fitzhenry is a great player, But my friend yall will be physically overmatch next week against WOS!

WOS vs. Giddings will be a close game though, only b/c Giddings is well coached and plays with a lot of emotion!

buff4life
11-18-2006, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by wedo
Physically overmatch! Not haten at all believe me, Fitzhenry is a great player, But my friend yall will be physically overmatch next week against WOS!

WOS vs. Giddings will be a close game though, only b/c Giddings is well coached and plays with a lot of emotion!

OK mr. wedo love wharton...don't be mad about the score 62-14..sounds like a basketball score...o wait i might have to come watch yall play basketball since its now that time for the tigers....and i guess we'll have to see who is more physically overmatched next week.....but again hey, WE'LL BE THERE...GO BUFFS

tigerpride_08
11-18-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
OK mr. wedo love wharton...don't be mad about the score 62-14..sounds like a basketball score...o wait i might have to come watch yall play basketball since its now that time for the tigers....and i guess we'll have to see who is more physically overmatched next week.....but again hey, WE'LL BE THERE...GO BUFFS

wow i can see that ya'll are still like to talk mess off the field also...not a good quality...will get you in trouble...

Darren
11-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Sorry about that tiger not all Giddings players and fans are like that. For some reason the few bad apples seem to voice thier opinions more frequently than the rest of us.

tigerpride_08
11-18-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Darren
Sorry about that tiger not all Giddings players and fans are like that. For some reason the few bad apples seem to voice thier opinions more frequently than the rest of us.

yes like the middle linebacker maybe....

buff4life
11-19-2006, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
wow i can see that ya'll are still like to talk mess off the field also...not a good quality...will get you in trouble...

hey sry i just gotta stick up for my team when someone puts us down or says we're gonna lose....especially if we just beat them....but sry

JakefootballGOD
11-19-2006, 10:36 AM
GEEZE, i guess giddings should go and play the state school or something. all the thugs and talkers that we have on are team. Last time i check that is why they have refs on the field. It it was that bad they could do something about it. But they havent.....so we just love to play with alot of emotion