IHStangFan
11-17-2006, 11:32 PM
It looks like

Ingleside -vs- La Feria

and

Winner of Bandera -vs- La Vernia plays the winner of Pleasanton -vs- Pearsall

stxfootballfan
11-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Anyone know where Ingleside game will be next week?

IHStangFan
11-17-2006, 11:36 PM
more than likely south of Ingleside :rolleyes:

I'm gonna guess.....and say ..um....maybe Kingsville?

bulldogman06
11-17-2006, 11:36 PM
please tell me someone is going to the Bandera La Vernia game so I can get some updates on it.

stxfootballfan
11-17-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
more than likely south of Ingleside :rolleyes:

I'm gonna guess.....and say ..um....maybe Kingsville?

Yeah that was my guess too.

IHStangFan
11-17-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by stxfootballfan
Yeah that was my guess too. actually, if its Kingsville, thats probably closer to us...isnt La Feria WAY down there?

Ray_BearKat
11-17-2006, 11:41 PM
where else would it be...north of Ingelside?:rolleyes:

I'd like to see it here in Raymondville so I could attend :D but there are some nice 5A stadiums in the Valley...if they win decide to not go neutral.

La Feria is a few miles west of Harlingen.

stxfootballfan
11-17-2006, 11:41 PM
Its right by Harlingen. When they played AP a few yrs ago in PLayoffs they played at Tuloso.

IHStangFan
11-17-2006, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Ray_BearKat
where else would it be...north of Ingelside?:rolleyes:

I'd like to see it here in Raymondville so I could attend :D but there are some nice 5A stadiums in the Valley...if they win decide to not go neutral. yeah, just getting at the fact that one time for a basketball playoff of my sister's team, we had to drive like 3 hours to a gym that was 10 mins from the other team's home turf. Seems its always that way when we play valley teams.

Ray_BearKat
11-17-2006, 11:43 PM
:p :D

IHStangFan
11-17-2006, 11:44 PM
:p :D its like yall dont like to come up outa there, LOL. Ive actually been down that way for work a bunch over the last month....Mission, Raymondville (Yturria Ranch), Agua Dulce, etc.

Ray_BearKat
11-17-2006, 11:45 PM
its like yall dont like to come up outa there, LOL. Ive actually been down that way for work a bunch over the last month....Mission, Raymondville (Yturria Ranch), Agua Dulce, etc.

your right...I don't see why Rio Hondo and Cuero would wanna play in SA? Doesn't seem logical to me...

Thats a big area...Valley's not so small is it :D

big daddy russ
11-17-2006, 11:46 PM
yeah, just getting at the fact that one time for a basketball playoff of my sister's team, we had to drive like 3 hours to a gym that was 10 mins from the other team's home turf. Seems its always that way when we play valley teams.
That was when my truck broke down in McAllen and ya'll had to come pick me up. Good times.

IHStangFan
11-17-2006, 11:47 PM
your right...I don't see why Rio Hondo and Cuero would wanna play in SA? Doesn't seem logical to me... well..on that note...thats ALOT closer for Cuero than Raymondville. Heck, they should play in Corpus!

Ray_BearKat
11-17-2006, 11:49 PM
well..on that note...thats ALOT closer for Cuero than Raymondville. Heck, they should play in Corpus!

Thats what I say...Buccaneer or Kingsville sounds good.

IHStangFan
11-17-2006, 11:50 PM
Thats what I say...Buccaneer or Kingsville sounds good. hey hey hey....easy tiger....we got dibs on Kingsville! ;)

Ray_BearKat
11-18-2006, 12:25 AM
hey hey hey....easy tiger....we got dibs on Kingsville! ;)

apparently you don't have to worry about that...

Originally posted by RH-Bobcat-Fan:

Originally posted by JT44
Yeah, I was sitting near a booster club member that said on Wed. coach Reeve told them he told the Rio Hondo coach he booked the alamodome for friday should the play each other

Bandera YaYa
11-18-2006, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
please tell me someone is going to the Bandera La Vernia game so I can get some updates on it. I'll keep you up on the score!