PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Tothe Snyder Tigers ! But Where Is Snydertigerfool???

Curly
11-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Great win to set up a rematch with the team that knocked them out last season.
But I guess, (as Snydertigersfool found out) it wasn't over till well after the 1st half-not the first quarter as the fool said in a post.....
Any tiger or loboe fans have a location and date/time for the rematch???
Will it be 3 strikes and your out again- or is the 3rd time a charm for the tigers

Curly
11-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Lowrey at 4pm on Friday
guess Midland's Grande Comm. was already booked
or
Are the tigers afraid to return to the scene of last years exit and this year defeat by the Loboes

Where are you snydertigerfool??????

Snydertigersrul
11-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Curly
Lowrey at 4pm on Friday
guess Midland's Grande Comm. was already booked
or
Are the tigers afraid to return to the scene of last years exit and this year defeat by the Loboes

Where are you snydertigerfool??????

I'm in Stephenville tonight, getting ready to watch a beating of the Mustangs.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-18-2006, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Curly
Great win to set up a rematch with the team that knocked them out last season.
But I guess, (as Snydertigersfool found out) it wasn't over till well after the 1st half-not the first quarter as the fool said in a post.....
Any tiger or loboe fans have a location and date/time for the rematch???
Will it be 3 strikes and your out again- or is the 3rd time a charm for the tigers

Curly I thought personal attacks were not welcomed on the forum. I happen to know STR and he is a nice guy who loves sports. Show some class and lay off the personal attacks will ya?

LH Panther Mom
11-18-2006, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Curly I thought personal attacks were not welcomed on the forum. I happen to know STR and he is a nice guy who loves sports. Show some class and lay off the personal attacks will ya?
What was the personal attack? :confused:

mrescape43
11-18-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
What was the personal attack? :confused:

His not so clever change of username appears to be a personal attack to me.

sinton66
11-18-2006, 11:44 AM
I agree. It's childish to modify a user's screen name in order to make fun of them. ANYBODY can do that. Where's the intelligence and wit?

Old Tiger
11-18-2006, 11:45 AM
What Sinton00? :D Just kidding bud

Bubba-Joe
11-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Well I aint starting a fight here but I can recall numerous times in the past when ole Bubba Joe's name was made fun of
certain folks changing Bubba Joe to Jubba Boe ect.....

Curly is a friend of mine - and was givin the business to STR
don't see no problem with what was done.
Of course I aint about to question mod (especially in an open thread cause that would be wrong) - so if a mod says the name calling should stop it should stop for everyone.......
No more calling Joseph Banyard - (Barn-yard) or any other play on words right

tigerbyheart
11-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Well I aint starting a fight here but I can recall numerous times in the past when ole Bubba Joe's name was made fun of

Of course I aint about to question mod (especially in an open thread cause that would be wrong) - so if a mod says the name calling should stop it should stop for everyone.......

I don't believe in calling any players on any teams names...
JB on the Mustangs has earned alot of respect from many towns...
He's got to be one of the most fun players to watch...

Ranger Mom
11-19-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I agree. It's childish to modify a user's screen name in order to make fun of them. ANYBODY can do that. Where's the intelligence and wit?

I actually thought my "handsNhispants" play on the name "HandNthedirt" was rather clever!!!:confused:

I guess not!:(

Butkus
11-20-2006, 11:46 AM

No more calling Joseph Banyard - (Barn-yard) or any other play on words right You tellem brother Jubba uh i mean Bubba Joe.:D

DU_stud04
11-20-2006, 11:53 AM

the whole barnyard thing started up when sweetwater played monahans last year.....the announcer woulda bet money that banyards name was barnyard.... best radiocast ever...hahahaha

tigerbyheart
11-20-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I actually thought my "handsNhispants" play on the name "HandNthedirt" was rather clever!!!:confused:

:clap: :clap: :D :D Sorry, but that is hilarious!!!

zeus63
11-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Hey Bubba-Joe, it's been a while. How bout some predictions?

Stownhorse
11-20-2006, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
the whole barnyard thing started up when sweetwater played monahans last year.....the announcer woulda bet money that banyards name was barnyard.... best radiocast ever...hahahaha

The announcers in pee-wee even called him Barnyard

tigerbyheart
11-20-2006, 12:19 PM
Maybe when he gets to college they will finally get it right!!!:D

DU_stud04
11-20-2006, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
Maybe when he gets to college they will finally get it right!!!:D maybe:clap: :clap: :D

mrescape43
11-20-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

That type is OK as it is humerous and wasn't an attack on intellegence as changing name to fool.

Curly
11-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
That type is OK as it is humerous and wasn't an attack on intellegence as changing name to fool.

Well maybe he/she shouldn't make such foolish post like the one saying that the Snyder Brownfield game would be over at the end of the 1st Quarter.....
If you don't act like a fool - people won't mistake you for one...
or in other words "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen"

Curly
11-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I'm in Stephenville tonight, getting ready to watch a beating of the Mustangs.

Is this a personal attack on the Mustangs???
"