PDA

View Full Version : I'am I missing something wheres Pecos is concerned??

audasmom7
09-11-2002, 03:40 PM
Whats the scoop on Pecos...?

audasmom7
09-11-2002, 03:48 PM
Sorry about all those typos....Whay I was trying to say is, I haven't heard alot about Pecos, They must be pretty good alot has been wrote about them.

huthut
09-11-2002, 03:56 PM
mrs audus, pecos is making strides, just like merkel and others have, hopefully one day there program will be compared to yalls, you guys have an excellent program in all sports (little andrews), plus your sons are good football players, good luck for the remainder of the year

audasmom7
09-11-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by huthut:
mrs audus, pecos is making strides, just like merkel and others have, hopefully one day there program will be compared to yalls, you guys have an excellent program in all sports (little andrews), plus your sons are good football players, good luck for the remainder of the year

Thanks huthut for the compliment on the boy's they love the game, they have played since they were 4 I think it's hard on Brandon this year not being outhere, But he enjoys watching Jeremy. Plus we do have a good bunch of coaches. What do you know about Ft.Stockton?

huthut
09-11-2002, 04:17 PM
ft.stockton is going to be tough, they will battle for a playoff spot in are district, they lost to colorado city 15-8, but the rumor is ,don't let that score fool you.then beat el paso burgess 21-20 in el paso friday,they have good size, they take on a tough ozona team friday