PDA

View Full Version : The other night....

handNthedirt
11-17-2006, 12:36 PM
I was sitting at the end of the bar enjoying a few miller lights, and feigning an interest in the television so that people would leave me alone. It always bothers me when pretty women come in and have to sit next to me, because it is the only seat available. They turn their backs to me as if to say, "I have no interest in you - please do not talk to me." I want to yell at them, "Hey! I wasn't going to talk to you anyway!", but then that would be talking to them, so I just ignore everything. But on this night, a decent looking woman comes into the bar and sits beside me, seemingly on purpose, even when there are other seats available. She actually looks my direction and seems to expect me to talk to her, which stuns me for a moment, it's such an unfamiliar situation. It was a nice change of pace until she said, "Let's go, a$$hole. You were supposed to be home an hour ago." I suddenly missed the girls that turn their backs on me.:D

pirate4state
11-17-2006, 12:54 PM
I like you more & more each day!!!! :clap: :D

handNthedirt
11-17-2006, 01:13 PM
Interesting....aren't you going to be in Kyle tonight?:inlove:

DU_stud04
11-17-2006, 01:20 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: good stuff

pirate4state
11-17-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
Interesting....aren't you going to be in Kyle tonight?:inlove: haha - no tomorrow :D

spiveyrat
11-17-2006, 01:55 PM
ROFL!