PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Tigers vs. Monahans Loboes

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 02:23 AM
Who's Gonna Take it?

DU_stud04
11-17-2006, 03:19 AM
kinda confused on who to vote for.....i ight go for the who don'ts....they sound scary

Ranger Mom
11-17-2006, 11:29 AM
This has to be the strangest poll I have ever seen!!:confused:

zeus63
11-17-2006, 11:39 AM
I'm very confused.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 11:41 AM
Thought someone might find humor in it.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 11:41 AM
But this games going to Snyder by a small margin

Ranger Mom
11-17-2006, 11:51 AM
I erased all previous votes and started over with a new poll!

injuredinmelee
11-17-2006, 11:52 AM
are they for sure playing again this next week?

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 11:52 AM
THANKS RANGER MOM!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-17-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
are they for sure playing again this next week?

fo' sho':)

To quote the ref from UFC...."Are you ready?....Are you ready?....Let's get it on"

injuredinmelee
11-17-2006, 11:55 AM
i dont know if Monahans can do it again. The Tigers have their confidence level up there high right now after what 8 straight wins?

pero chato
11-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Snyder takes care of business, will not have a slow start like last night. Snyder 27-14.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Snyder takes care of business, will not have a slow start like last night. Snyder 27-14.

I think your right!!!!
But It'll be a low scoring game.

Snyder 21
Monahans 6

tigerbyheart
11-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Go Tigers!!

Han Sing, do you have any proverbs of wisdom on this match up?;) :D

its_n_D_water
11-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Did I read somewhere that the Monahans running back was hurt....if this is true...could be the difference in this game...

Old Tiger
11-17-2006, 02:12 PM
SNYDER!!!!

gobbler grad
11-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Monohans by a few...:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
11-17-2006, 03:24 PM
I say Snyder by 2. Also, Snyder's DC takes a "Joe Paterno" type
hit on the sideline. :D :devil: :D

Snydertigersrul
11-17-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by its_n_D_water
Did I read somewhere that the Monahans running back was hurt....if this is true...could be the difference in this game...

Yes that is true he is out with a broken arm.

Curly
11-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Yes that is true he is out with a broken arm.
There you are
Will this game be over in the first quarter too???

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 04:08 PM
I don't think previous injuries are gonna be a factor. These two teams are gonna be ready. Both have exceptional coaching staff and one little injury won't stop either team. Gonna be a great game either way. Monahans is tuff, but Snyder is hungry. Can't wait to see it!!!

Go Snyder!!!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Curly
There you are
Will this game be over in the first quarter too???

Not hardly, this one won't be over till the very end.

Funk-d-fied
11-17-2006, 04:14 PM
He is not out, been playing with it for 4 weeks.....

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied

See I told you both teams would be ready no matter what

Ranger Mom
11-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied

He broke it in the game played on November 3rd.....this is just the 17th.

How do you figure he's been playing with it for 4 weeks??

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Won't make a bit of difference. If this kid doesn't play, I'm sure Monahans is deep enough to pick up the slack.

its_n_D_water
11-17-2006, 05:00 PM
i'm sure they are but ....it wouldnt hurt to have this kid at 100%...he is a tuff runner

Ranger Mom
11-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Won't make a bit of difference. If this kid doesn't play, I'm sure Monahans is deep enough to pick up the slack.

Oh, they are.....they have that little "Rodriguez kid" (I believe that's his name). When I saw them play MC, I was more impressed by him than I was anyone else!!

WTF-82
11-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Yes, They are very deep have great backs this injury will only keep it from being a blowout. Loboes with the win.

Monahans 28-
snyder-10

WTF-82
11-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Oh, they are.....they have that little "Rodriguez kid" (I believe that's his name). When I saw them play MC, I was more impressed by him than I was anyone else!!

I agree here he is very tough.

its_n_D_water
11-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Whatever happened to all the Monahans posters from last year .....dont see to many anymore

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
Yes, They are very deep have great backs this injury will only keep it from being a blowout. Loboes with the win.

Monahans 28-
snyder-10

Was he in the first game?
I don't remember it being a blowout.
In fact there was a contraversial call at the end of this game that would have changed the outcome.

The video that I saw sure looked like a catch to me.
But thats in the past.

Monahans is a great team, but there will be no blowout.
Snyder 21
Monahans 6

See ya there!!

its_n_D_water
11-17-2006, 05:07 PM
Maybe thats a good thing....j/k

loboes86
11-17-2006, 06:06 PM
Did I read somewhere that the Monahans running back was hurt....if this is true...could be the difference in this game... The running back that is hurt is the same one that didn't play the first time we played this year. Hes been playing with it broke for awhile the break everybody is hearing about now is a rebreak of the old injury. Anything can happen but give us a break , Snyder 21- Monahans 6,I don't think so! It will be a closer game than that just like the last two games were. Snyder may win then again maybe they won't only time will tell.

mrescape43
11-17-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
The running back that is hurt is the same one that didn't play the first time we played this year. Hes been playing with it broke for awhile the break everybody is hearing about now is a rebreak of the old injury. Anything can happen but give us a break , Snyder 21- Monahans 6,I don't think so! It will be a closer game than that just like the last two games were. Snyder may win then again maybe they won't only time will tell.

Snyder 21

Monahans 6

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tex_male
11-17-2006, 06:19 PM
My question is? How the Tigers D been against the passing game.

Tres Lobos
11-17-2006, 06:23 PM
gotta support the mean green. Monahans 28 Snyder 21. Just like last year

mrescape43
11-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by tex_male
My question is? How the Tigers D been against the passing game.

Well enough to win. Check with Anthony Ramos from Canyon!

stateboundWR#5
11-17-2006, 07:09 PM
yea its gettin better but i still think we need a CORNER instead of a SHORT STOP back in the secondary... football is a contact sport

mrescape43
11-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by stateboundWR#5
yea its gettin better but i still think we need a CORNER instead of a SHORT STOP back in the secondary... football is a contact sport

True. Our corners need to hit those receivers inside 5 every play instead of backing off at snap. I have never liked that type of coverage.

Snydertigersrul
11-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I say Snyder by 2. Also, Snyder's DC takes a "Joe Paterno" type
hit on the sideline. :D :devil: :D

I don't believe that will ever happen, he watches the game from the pressbox.

WTF-82
11-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Ok, what is the latest on were this one will be played.

tigerbyheart
11-17-2006, 09:29 PM
4 PM FRIDAY - LOWREY FIELD IN LUBBOCK

WTF-82
11-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
4 PM FRIDAY - LOWREY FIELD IN LUBBOCK

Snap!!! Last time the Loboes were there for a playoff game they got beat by state champion EVERMEN in the Quaterfinals the same year the Loboes beat Snyder in Bi-district at Rattliff 7-6. 2002 I believe "GO LOBOES"

SideBurnWillie
11-17-2006, 10:05 PM
:D I listen to the game on the radio last night and sure sounds like Snyder has a new secret weapon on the team. Does anybody know anything about this? Or is just some guys on the radio that doesn't know what they are talking about, ooops I forgot STR is a newspaper guy. :evilgrin:

westtxfballfan
11-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Monahans by 7. Loboes were without Roberson the first time and turned out fine. Hope he plays, but their backup did fine the first time. Some have cited the "questionable call" Snyder incompletion at the end, but what gets lost is that Monahans drove up and down the field and stalled a lot of drives outgaining Snyder 350 to 236. Snyder had not completed a single pass all night until the desperation - and almost successful - drive at the end gave them 57 pass yards and put them in range to score. Up until then Monahans had doubled their yardage. Not exactly a fluke win. Should be a good game.

(First game)
TEAM STATISTICS
Monahans Snyder
First downs 19 7
Total yards 350 236
Rushes-yards 56-323 27-179
Passing 27 57
Comp-Att-Int 2-9-0 2-12-0
Sacked-Yards Lost 3-20 1-4
Punt returns 1-19 0-0
Kickoff returns 3-50 2-17
Punts-Avg. 3-41.3 5-42.2
Fumbles-Lost 4-0 1-0
Penalties-Yards 3-15 6-45

TacklingDummy
11-17-2006, 11:43 PM
not to look to far into the future(knock on wood) but I, as a graham steer fan I look foward to a cinderella march by my home team and what better than to prove a so called "fluke" win to be just the first taste of a top notch team. And to take it to the loboes again. FEAR THE STEER!

Monahans 28
Snyder 14

Snydertigersrul
11-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan
Monahans by 7. Loboes were without Roberson the first time and turned out fine. Hope he plays, but their backup did fine the first time. Some have cited the "questionable call" Snyder incompletion at the end, but what gets lost is that Monahans drove up and down the field and stalled a lot of drives outgaining Snyder 350 to 236. Snyder had not completed a single pass all night until the desperation - and almost successful - drive at the end gave them 57 pass yards and put them in range to score. Up until then Monahans had doubled their yardage. Not exactly a fluke win. Should be a good game.

(First game)
TEAM STATISTICS
Monahans Snyder
First downs 19 7
Total yards 350 236
Passing 27 57
Punt returns 1-19 0-0
Punts-Avg. 3-41.3 5-42.2
Fumbles-Lost 4-0 1-0

If you think stats from 10 weeks ago mean anything, call anyone who lives in Gilmer and ask their opinion.

westtexasfbfan
11-17-2006, 11:56 PM
I will pick Snyder by 14 or more to beat Monahans. Monahans hasn't been in a tough game in awhile. Their weak district hasn't prepared them for the playoffs. I hear all this talk about how good Monahans is, but look who they played. I truly believe they have a good team, but anyone would have a winning record in that district. And anyone that believes they were in a tough district knows better.

Snydertigersrul
11-18-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by westtexasfbfan
I will pick Snyder by 14 or more to beat Monahans. Monahans hasn't been in a tough game in awhile. Their weak district hasn't prepared them for the playoffs. I hear all this talk about how good Monahans is, but look who they played. I truly believe they have a good team, but anyone would have a winning record in that district. And anyone that believes they were in a tough district knows better.

:clap:

loboes86
11-18-2006, 12:32 AM
I will pick Snyder by 14 or more to beat Monahans. Monahans hasn't been in a tough game in awhile. Their weak district hasn't prepared them for the playoffs. I hear all this talk about how good Monahans is, but look who they played. I truly believe they have a good team, but anyone would have a winning record in that district. And anyone that believes they were in a tough district knows better. Okay What tough district did you play in this year? With the exception of Greenwood who was so tough in Snyders district ? Lamesa? Andrews? Come on guys don't start the weak district crap again, yall's district wasn't anything to write home about either.:hand:

WTF-82
11-18-2006, 12:47 AM

Monahans must of spanked youre teams for a long time for you to say that. Monahans hurt youre teams feelings didnt they I thought so it is ok you will be fine.
This is what everyone was saying last year our district sucks Greenwood was no good, fool no one is fully prepared to what the playoffs brings no matter who they play just ask Sweetwater on their battle with Argylle or Snyder and with a 7-6 halftime lead on brownfield what about Seminole and Greenwood tonight.
I really dont think you are being honest are you you dont think
Monahans will lose by 14 honestly I would be surprised if Snyder even scores 14 total the Loboes will come to play. Our kids did have a tough Nondistrict to prepare for playoffs. And Snyder was in this Nondistrict schedule for the Loboes.

loboes86
11-18-2006, 12:56 AM
Whatever happened to all the Monahans posters from last year .....dont see to many anymore You should be asking that of the Snyder posters they didn't start posting until after they won 7 or 8 in a row and made it to the playoffs. Most of the Monahans posters have been here win or lose. And some of us work and aren't on the internet all day.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-18-2006, 01:04 AM
You should be asking that of the Snyder posters they didn't start posting until after they won 7 or 8 in a row and made it to the playoffs. Most of the Monahans posters have been here win or lose. And some of us work and aren't on the internet all day.
You must not pay very much attention.:rolleyes:

DaHop72
11-18-2006, 01:09 AM
You should be asking that of the Snyder posters they didn't start posting until after they won 7 or 8 in a row and made it to the playoffs. Most of the Monahans posters have been here win or lose. And some of us work and aren't on the internet all day. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50191&highlight=coach

Snyder posters have been talking about the Tigers since early in the season. Try again.:D

WTF-82
11-18-2006, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
You must not pay very much attention.:rolleyes:

After the Monahans loss last year and early this season took about 2-3 weeks that I saw for the tiger poster to come alive.

WTF-82
11-18-2006, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50191&highlight=coach

Snyder posters have been talking about the Tigers since early in the season. Try again.:D

Not you cant fool me.

DaHop72
11-18-2006, 01:20 AM
Not you cant fool me.
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49533&perpage=40&highlight=monahans%20snyder&pagenumber=3

Gee, wonder if there are any Snyder posters on this thread.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who-dun-it!!?
11-18-2006, 05:46 AM
Everyone seems awful testy round here.

Monahans and Snyder are going to have a knock down drag out dawg fight and none of us can wait to be able to say "I told you so"

I gotta agree with lobos86. When you have a record like that, everyone comes in wanting to knock you off of your pedistal. Being 9-1 and getting a first round is an outstanding achievement.

And they did beat us two straight, and yes my feelings got hurt.
But both of these teams are good and this one will be close, till Snyder breaks it open with the 21-6 win!!

Congrats on a great season Lobos.
Sure hope we can return last year's favor.

Technoredneck
11-18-2006, 09:14 AM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50191&highlight=coach

He must use his ignore button a whole lot if he doesn't see Snyder Tiger posters on here.

BTW, thanks Hop

Oh yeah, good luck friday loboes, but I think you believe too much in the last games outcome to prepare properly for this one and you will be let wondering like Brownfield "***"
Snyder 21
Monahans10

loboes86
11-18-2006, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
You must not pay very much attention.:rolleyes: No I didn't mean anything about the regulars who post on a regular basis and do it with class. Such as Dahop,Snyder-TigerFan,and even Snydertigersrul even has his moments.

loboes86
11-18-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by TacklingDummy
not to look to far into the future(knock on wood) but I, as a graham steer fan I look foward to a cinderella march by my home team and what better than to prove a so called "fluke" win to be just the first taste of a top notch team. And to take it to the loboes again. FEAR THE STEER!
Monahans 28
Snyder 14 In my opinion anybody that called the Graham and Monahans game a fluke was wrong, it looked like their coaches did their homework and the steers came ready to play. It was a nailbitter all the way to the end.

Ranger Mom
11-18-2006, 09:48 AM
Whatever happened to all the Monahans posters from last year .....dont see to many anymore

I don't ever remember there being a huge amount of Monahans posters on here anyway. There was Lobo12, who is now in college and doing his own thing. Justlikesports, who still pops in from time to time...and ML05, who graduated HS and is going to college in Odessa. Other than them, I can't thing of anyone who has posted consistently in the past!

its_n_D_water
11-18-2006, 10:27 AM
Maybe I'm thinking of the other board.....

mrescape43
11-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Okay What tough district did you play in this year? With the exception of Greenwood who was so tough in Snyders district ? Lamesa? Andrews? Come on guys don't start the weak district crap again, yall's district wasn't anything to write home about either.:hand:

District wasn't that tough but we played Canyon, Hereford, Marlin
Palo Duro in preseason. The Tigers are clicking at the right time.

WTF-82
11-18-2006, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
District wasn't that tough but we played Canyon, Hereford, Marlin
Palo Duro in preseason. The Tigers are clicking at the right time.

Clicking against medium folks. And I disagree last couple of games against Andrews and Brownfield not so impressive for the tigers coaches have some concerns. Now Monahans has been impressive the whole year even in the Snyder game made lots of mistakes and did not capatilize lot of times expect them to finish drives this week though Loboes 28-10.

mrescape43
11-18-2006, 12:41 PM
Clicking against medium folks. And I disagree last couple of games against Andrews and Brownfield not so impressive for the tigers coaches have some concerns. Now Monahans has been impressive the whole year even in the Snyder game made lots of mistakes and did not capatilize lot of times expect them to finish drives this week though Loboes 28-10.

I wouldn't let the 1st game this year give you much confidence as it was by far the worst offensive and defensive performance that I have seen by a Snyder team in many years and you'll were able to win by an impressive 5 points. Actually the officials beat Snyder that night as film showed that #2 caught pass for what should have been a Snyder win.
Snyder defense is going to be up to the challenge and the offense will score enough to pull out decisive win.

loboes86
11-18-2006, 01:18 PM
Including scrimages during preseason we played against Greenwood,Wylie, Snyder,Midland Christian,and Ghraham. All good teams, whats your point? We have never said we were in a tough district. But you always get somebody on here wanting to down the Loboes because of a weak district. Lets give it a rest and see what happens Friday. Good Luck Snyder, I'm expecting to see a real well played game both sides of the field.:cool:

Who-dun-it!!?
11-18-2006, 02:04 PM
Including scrimages during preseason we played against Greenwood,Wylie, Snyder,Midland Christian,and Ghraham. All good teams, whats your point? We have never said we were in a tough district. But you always get somebody on here wanting to down the Loboes because of a weak district. Lets give it a rest and see what happens Friday. Good Luck Snyder, I'm expecting to see a real well played game both sides of the field.:cool:

Well put l86.
couldn't agree with you more.
but i won't wish luck to the lobos, they're good enough without it.
gonna be a great game, see ya there!!

SideBurnWillie
11-18-2006, 02:05 PM

*** Its your ole pal *** that keeps this crap going. Heck he lives in San Angelo where there ain't no football, so he has to get on here to pass the time away. BOO YAA!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-18-2006, 02:16 PM
I wouldn't let the 1st game this year give you much confidence as it was by far the worst offensive and defensive performance that I have seen by a Snyder team in many years and you'll were able to win by an impressive 5 points. Actually the officials beat Snyder that night as film showed that #2 caught pass for what should have been a Snyder win.
Snyder defense is going to be up to the challenge and the offense will score enough to pull out decisive win.

Yes, Snyders defense has improved beyond belief. If they have another good game, who knows what can happen.
I'm not so confident in our offense. But somehow they continue to get it done as well.

WTF-82
11-18-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by SideBurnWillie
*** Its your ole pal *** that keeps this crap going. Heck he lives in San Angelo where there ain't no football, so he has to get on here to pass the time away. BOO YAA!

Listen here Superman I am straight up Lobo grew up in Monahans graduated from there played ball there cracked heads there bled there I have always been all about LOBO FOOTBALL PROGRAM. I moved to San Angelo to work raise a family after College Superman. Dont ever talk to me about no Football.

Yes, I do enjoy debating and talking little Football I aint Scared
little man.

GO LOBOES /// GO IRISH !!!!!

WTF-82
11-18-2006, 06:29 PM

Listen here Superman I am straight up Lobo grew up in Monahans graduated from there played ball there cracked heads there bled there I have always been all about LOBO FOOTBALL PROGRAM. I moved to San Angelo to work raise a family after College Superman. Dont ever talk to me about no Football.

Yes, I do enjoy debating and talking little Football I aint Scared
little man. But dont get offended please I still love all of yaa!!!

GO LOBOES /// GO IRISH !!!!!

Boosty_Hondo
11-18-2006, 06:51 PM
i say snyder

mustang04
11-18-2006, 09:09 PM

hey...there aint anything wrong with san angelo....yeah the highschool football sucks here..but don't hate on the ppl who live here, cuz i, for one, came from a good program and just cuz i live in angelo doesnt mean i can't go for sweetwater anymore

Sweetwater Red
11-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Snyder sucks!

Sweetwater Red
11-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Snyder blows!

Sweetwater Red
11-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Snyder sucks and blows!

Sweetwater Red
11-18-2006, 09:17 PM
But, I still hope they win this game. :D

DaHop72 is the bomb.:D

Snydertigersrul
11-18-2006, 10:53 PM

If Robinson is injured, it won't matter, he didn't play in the first game this year. Rodriguez is a very good back. It's still going to be the best game this week in any classification.

XWylieMom
11-18-2006, 10:59 PM
I think it will be a good game - I think Monahans lost some key players last year...they will come with a determination to win. BUT, I think they will lack the skill to beat Snyder - it will not be a high scoring game - but then again...it doesn't have to be.

Good luck Snyder

its_n_D_water
11-18-2006, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
i say snyder
yeah you also say sweetwater sucks...so what do you know...lol

Snydertigersrul
11-18-2006, 11:47 PM
yeah you also say sweetwater sucks...so what do you know...lol

Booty has forgotten more football than you ever will know.

its_n_D_water
11-18-2006, 11:49 PM
Booty has forgotten more football than you ever will know.
Booty??... maybe you two are closer than I think...lol...j/k

tigerbyheart
11-19-2006, 12:11 AM
Go Tigers!!!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-19-2006, 02:40 AM
Snyder sucks!

Snyder blows!

Snyder sucks and blows!

But, I still hope they win this game. :D

DaHop72 is the bomb.:D

I see you finally stepped and got internet at the house.:rolleyes: Stay classy.

TigerPride
11-19-2006, 12:18 PM
Ole Red was just probably hittin the sauce a little to hard last night. Those post were out of character. Sounds more like something tweeder or mustang 07 would say. GO TIGERS!!!(the best 8-3 team in the state)

Who-dun-it!!?
11-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan

(First game)
TEAM STATISTICS
Monahans Snyder
First downs 19 7
Total yards 350 236
Passing 27 57
Punt returns 1-19 0-0
Punts-Avg. 3-41.3 5-42.2
Fumbles-Lost 4-0 1-0

Stats don't lie. I'll be the first to say Snyder did't play well enough to win. They did play well enough to give themselves a chance. That "would be" game changeing call did not change the fact that Monahans moved the ball better than Snyder. These teams are almost even. Thats why the difference in these games has been close. In order to win, Snyder has to step it up and play to there full potential. I believe they will do just that!! Realistically this one may be decided by a very small margin. I'll stick with my hopeful prediction of Snyder 21, Monahans 6.

Go Snyder!!!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by TacklingDummy

Monahans 28
Snyder 14

I understand your desire to play Monahans again. But you gotta understand what this game means to Snyder. Monahans has had our number and every game I've seen em' play was close. Monahans is a powerhouse and Snyder has been able to prove that they can hang with anyone. But hangin ain't enough!! Wasn't long ago that Snyder was in the State Semi's. The team we have now is a s good as the team in 04. "My opinion Only". I invite you to jump on the Black and Gold band wagon. Ya'll get to play Monahans again next year.

Scholar
11-19-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
Ole Red was just probably hittin the sauce a little to hard last night. Those post were out of character. Sounds more like something tweeder or mustang 07 would say. GO TIGERS!!!(the best 8-3 team in the state)

Naw, I've seen him more than once post that Snyder has no class, and then comes and produces posts such as these. It just goes to show that he is fully ignorant of the meaning of the word.

Snydertigersrul
11-19-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Scholar
Naw, I've seen him more than once post that Snyder has no class, and then comes and produces posts such as these. It just goes to show that he is fully ignorant of the meaning of the word.

Posters don't determine the class of a particular football program, it's the coaching staff and players. Both losses were a touchdown by the Tigers and one play could have changed the outcome.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-19-2006, 08:51 PM
Posters don't determine the class of a particular football program, it's the coaching staff and players. Both losses were a touchdown by the Tigers and one play could have changed the outcome.

I think both of these programs have class. You can't have the kind of success that these two programs have had without it.

howboutthat
11-21-2006, 02:24 PM
It'll be 20-14 in the fourth with Monahans on top, with a missed PAT. Snyder will score and win by one with a completed PAT.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-21-2006, 02:25 PM
21-20?

That seems familiar?

Where have I seen that score before?

howboutthat
11-21-2006, 02:28 PM
21-20?

That seems familiar?

Haha. It's going to be a close game. Snyder wants revenge from last year and Monahans wants another chance to brig about a win over Snyder.

STANG RED
11-21-2006, 03:17 PM
21-20?

That seems familiar?

Uh Uh, no no no, dont even go there!:(
Surely you dont want this thread highjacked, do ya? :D

Well, at least hold this kinda talk till next week. I hope. ;)

Who-dun-it!!?
11-21-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Uh Uh, no no no, dont even go there!:(
Surely you dont want this thread highjacked, do ya? :D

Well, at least hold this kinda talk till next week. I hope. ;)

Just doin what I can to keep it on the first page.

Thaought that might bring a rise out of the Sweetwater Faithful!!!

Again, good luck till next week!!

By the way, If we can't be there, I'll still be rooting for sweetwater!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-21-2006, 04:14 PM
This poll is nearly even

garciap77
11-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Tigers by 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-21-2006, 04:48 PM
32-32 with 64 votes!!!
Who woulda thunk it?

Who-dun-it!!?
11-21-2006, 04:49 PM
I still say its close unitl the second half.

Snyder 21
Monahans 6

Unless they convert that "one" PAT, then Snyder 21
Monahans 8

pirate4state
11-21-2006, 04:58 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: I just read this entire thread! :nerd: Didn't learn much except each team thinks the others schedule is weak. Oh and injuries may or may not play a part in the outcome of the game. ;) Toss out the records & stats b/c this sounds like it's gonna be a barn burner!!! :thumbsup:

:cheerl: GOOD LUCK SNYDER TIGERS!!! :cheerl:

Who-dun-it!!?
11-21-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:clap: :clap: :clap: I just read this entire thread! :nerd: Didn't learn much except each team thinks the others schedule is weak. Oh and injuries may or may not play a part in the outcome of the game. ;) Toss out the records & stats b/c this sounds like it's gonna be a barn burner!!! :thumbsup:

Your absolutely right, Whichever team doesn't leave it all on the field will be playing basketball next week.

mrescape43
11-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Your absolutely right, Whichever team doesn't leave it all on the field will be playing basketball next week.

I agree with you!

Tres Lobos
11-21-2006, 10:55 PM
Dang, can this week go by any slower. It's only Tuesday and i'm already pumped for the game.
GO LOBOES!!!!!!

mrescape43
11-21-2006, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Tres Lobos
Dang, can this week go by any slower. It's only Tuesday and i'm already pumped for the game.
GO LOBOES!!!!!!

It is almost as painful as having your toenails pulled out!:D :D

garciap77
11-22-2006, 12:11 AM
This web site says Monahans has already won the game.

http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/Team.mxp/Texas/Boys_Varsity_Football_Fall_06-07/AreaID-024e5ff8-c4c8-415d-83fb-631cf9b394b7/SchoolID-7995b72f-5789-4a4f-aea1-2817ae873f5f

Who-dun-it!!?
11-22-2006, 02:03 AM
It is almost as painful as having your toenails pulled out!:D :D

OUCH!!!

carter08
11-22-2006, 02:04 AM
I pick Snyder

Who-dun-it!!?
11-22-2006, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
This web site says Monahans has already won the game.

http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/Team.mxp/Texas/Boys_Varsity_Football_Fall_06-07/AreaID-024e5ff8-c4c8-415d-83fb-631cf9b394b7/SchoolID-7995b72f-5789-4a4f-aea1-2817ae873f5f

Say no to Crack!!!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-22-2006, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Look for Snyder to turn in its greatest defensive performance of the year!!

Last time they played so-so football and were able to hold the Loboes to 12 points.

Wishful thinking tells me the Loboes will come in overconfident.

But I know better than that. They too will be on there A game. The good news is, Its already Wednsday!! Just over 48hrs away from yhe best game in 3a highschool football this weekend!!!!!(my opinion only)

Who-dun-it!!?
11-22-2006, 02:25 AM
I didn't grow up in Snyder, But I got here as quick as I could!

mrescape43
11-22-2006, 09:08 AM
I didn't grow up in Snyder, But I got here as quick as I could! :thumbsup:

tigerbyheart
11-22-2006, 11:07 AM
I didn't grow up in Snyder, But I got here as quick as I could!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-22-2006, 02:31 PM
More votes Please!~!!!

garciap77
11-22-2006, 03:07 PM
Some one from Synder needs to correct this WEB site's score between Monahans and Snyder!!! You would not want your team to lost before they even play!!!!!!!!! lol lol

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!
Go Sweetwater!!!!!!!!!!

WTF-82
11-22-2006, 03:32 PM
What do yall think Tiger and Lobo fans are we gonna pack the stadium give everyone around the state a little taste of good
West Texas Football Atmoshere. Gonna me fun.

mrescape43
11-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Some one from Synder needs to correct this WEB site's score between Monahans and Snyder!!! You would not want your team to lost before they even play!!!!!!!!! lol lol

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!
Go Sweetwater!!!!!!!!!!

Synder?

tigerbyheart
11-22-2006, 10:15 PM
http://www.texashsfootball.com/playoffs/news06/turkeyweekend3a.htm

A little info from the Texas HS Football site!!!

sweetwater07
11-22-2006, 10:28 PM
where are they playing?

mrescape43
11-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
http://www.texashsfootball.com/playoffs/news06/turkeyweekend3a.htm

A little info from the Texas HS Football site!!!

I agree with the predictions on the first game. The Snyder-Monahans game is going to be a terrific game with the Tigers coming out as the winners!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-22-2006, 10:43 PM
It's getting close! Can't wait. I'm surprised it has been so quiet. I figured it would fun this week, but it's been pretty boring.

My take:
Snyder has made a lot of improvements since the first game, as I'm sure Monahans has too. If they execute, and limit mistakes and penalties, they'll come out on top. Snyder has a lot of weapons on the ground and they'll pound you...they key will be to get the needed blocks. The running game will allow the passing game to open up. Monahans has won the last 2 meetings, but both games have been within a touch down. I think Snyder is going to come out pumped and ready to play.

Let's go TIGERS, The Season is still young!!

tigerbyheart
11-23-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
where are they playing?
Lowrey Field in Lubbock.......Friday@4:00

LETS GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Priss
11-23-2006, 10:55 AM

We are still here! And just like last year, the Loboes will knock the tigers out of the playoffs!!!!!!!

mrescape43
11-23-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Priss
We are still here! And just like last year, the Loboes will knock the tigers out of the playoffs!!!!!!!

Not this time!

Snyder 21

Monahans 10

Who-dun-it!!?
11-23-2006, 02:54 PM
!!!!!!ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Priss

Then they played Sweetwater...

Who-dun-it!!?
11-23-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Then they played Sweetwater...

lol

Not this year!!!!!!!

ONE more day!!!!!!!!!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Snyder 21
Monahans 6

cinned
11-23-2006, 06:26 PM
I THINK THIS WILL BE A GREAT GAME BUT I HAVE TO PICK MONAHANS. THIS GROUP OF BOYS PLAY AS A TEAM AND I THINK THEY WILL GET THE JOB DONE-RELOADED AND READY!
I THINK THE SCORE WILL BE CLOSE JUST TO MAKE IT INTERESTING. NO TRASH JUST FACT!

mrescape43
11-23-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by cinned
I THINK THIS WILL BE A GREAT GAME BUT I HAVE TO PICK MONAHANS. THIS GROUP OF BOYS PLAY AS A TEAM AND I THINK THEY WILL GET THE JOB DONE-RELOADED AND READY!
I THINK THE SCORE WILL BE CLOSE JUST TO MAKE IT INTERESTING. NO TRASH JUST FACT!

Snyder wins this game easily!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-23-2006, 08:58 PM
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
11-23-2006, 09:01 PM
My prediction on the score is 28-24!

But WHO do I have coming out on top???:thinking: :D

Snyder_TigerFan
11-23-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My prediction on the score is 28-24!

But WHO do I have coming out on top???:thinking: :D

TIGERS!!!!! If not, you're going to be sorry!

Tweeder215
11-23-2006, 11:05 PM
Once again, I'm gonna pick Snyder even though I'm not happy about it.....lol

P.S.-I must admit that deep deep down, I MIGHT.....ALMOST.....SORTA want the tigers to win, but only so we can have the chance to beat them in the next round!!!!!

SpreadtheRed
11-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Snyder all the way...It will be a classic if snyder and sweetwater can play each other

Greyhound
11-24-2006, 12:18 AM
Just wandering where all those Snyder fans went who were barking loud last week about Wylie being one and done. Haven't seen a whole lot of trash talking from those people lately.

DaHop72
11-24-2006, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Greyhound
Just wandering where all those Snyder fans went who were barking loud last week about Wylie being one and done. Haven't seen a whole lot of trash talking from those people lately. Well, I'm not of those who was doing the barking since I have been for Wylie to go all the way in Div. I. My question is, why is someone with 3 posts coming on here barking. Where has your support been? Have you just been waiting to see how far they were going to go before you jumped on the bandwagon??

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tiger Baseball
11-24-2006, 03:53 AM
Just wandering where all those Snyder fans went who were barking loud last week about Wylie being one and done. Haven't seen a whole lot of trash talking from those people lately.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-24-2006, 04:50 AM
Well, I'm not of those who was doing the barking since I have been for Wylie to go all the way in Div. I. My question is, why is someone with 3 posts coming on here barking. Where has your support been? Have you just been waiting to see how far they were going to go before you jumped on the bandwagon??

Snappy Comeback!!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-24-2006, 04:56 AM
Well lets talk about thi bidness at hand!

Snyder wants Sweetwater next week.
Sweetwater wants Snyder next week.
Monahans wants Sweetwater next week.

I KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS OUT DIPLIMATICALLY:

Snyder beats Monahans and moves on to round three!!!

Monahans loses to Snyder and takes on Sweetwater next week.....

IN BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Loboes, Congrats on a great season. Too bad it ends today.

Gobbla2001
11-24-2006, 04:58 AM
Well lets talk about thi bidness at hand!

Snyder wants Sweetwater next week.
Sweetwater wants Snyder next week.
Monahans wants Sweetwater next week.

I KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS OUT DIPLIMATICALLY:

Snyder beats Monahans and moves on to round three!!!

Monahans loses to Snyder and takes on Sweetwater next week.....

IN BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Loboes, Congrats on a great season. Too bad it ends today.

ching

Tiger Baseball
11-24-2006, 07:18 AM
CHA-CHING

Tres Lobos
11-24-2006, 09:08 AM
GAMEDAY!!! Dang bout time it finally gets here. Now i have to go up to this send off/pep rally at the stadium than i can finally leave for the game, but it will be a great game so i can wait. Drive safe everyone. GO LOBOES!!!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
11-24-2006, 09:10 AM

The majority of Snyder fans have always seemed to back the Abilene Wylie team 100%!!

TigerPride
11-24-2006, 09:28 AM
Everyone have a safe trip, see yall at the game. GO TIGERS!!(the best 8-3 team in the state)

Who-dun-it!!?
11-24-2006, 02:27 PM
Back to the front page Mr. Thread!!!!!!!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-24-2006, 02:30 PM
Check ya'll Later, Gotta go!!!!!
C-ya in Lubbock!!!!!!

GO TIGERS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technoredneck
11-25-2006, 01:32 AM
Snap!!! Last time the Loboes were there for a playoff game they got beat by state champion EVERMEN in the Quaterfinals the same year the Loboes beat Snyder in Bi-district at Rattliff 7-6. 2002 I believe "GO LOBOES"
Can you see into the future? Are you giving us hints about the Tigers future?