PDA

View Full Version : Monahans Vs. Snyder III

ThE_OnE_lObOe
11-16-2006, 11:12 PM
any body have any info on when or where this will be played?

Old Tiger
11-16-2006, 11:13 PM
odessa at ratliff 2pm saturday

Snyder_TigerFan
11-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
odessa at ratliff 2pm saturday

Alright post padder, your chit is getting old.

Old Tiger
11-16-2006, 11:16 PM
aw is someone angry?

Snyder_TigerFan
11-16-2006, 11:17 PM
aw is someone angry?

nah - not mad. Just telling it like it is....you add nothing to everything.

Tres Lobos
11-16-2006, 11:18 PM
man i can't wait till this game, i'm already pumped.

GO LOBOES!!!

Old Tiger
11-16-2006, 11:18 PM
I can tell you that Monahans will win :)

TigerPride
11-16-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Tres Lobos
man i can't wait till this game, i'm already pumped.

GO LOBOES!!!

I know what you're saying. The Lobos have really had our # the past couple of years. Hopefully we can turn it around. I think we can. It well be ANOTHER good game. Man, next week well go by sooo slow.GO TIGERS!!(the best 8-3 tean in the state) Tigers 21 Lobos 17

Tres Lobos
11-16-2006, 11:28 PM
haha 21-17 ya right we don't kick fields goals we'll score and then go for 2 for the win. lol, but ya the week is gonna go by slow

its_n_D_water
11-16-2006, 11:37 PM
It said on t.v. that coaches going to meet tomarrow...it could be either san angelo, lubbock or midland

TigerPride
11-16-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Tres Lobos
haha 21-17 ya right we don't kick fields goals we'll score and then go for 2 for the win. lol, but ya the week is gonna go by slow

That's why it's going to be ANOTHER good game. We won't go for feild goals either, same attitude. ALL OR NOTHING. I said, 17 because of the fact that yalls coach will get tired of turning the ball over on downs, in the red zone. He well eventually have to go for a field goal. GO TIGERS!!( the best 8-3 team in the state)

Ranger Mom
11-16-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by its_n_D_water
It said on t.v. that coaches going to meet tomarrow...it could be either san angelo, lubbock or midland

Oh..please let it be Midland.....and if Greenwood gets past Seminole..don't let it be played on the same day!!!

If it's in Midland and I am able to come, I will be sitting on the Snyder side this time!!!!

Sorry Monahans people, I still love ya, I just gotta stick with my district right now, like I did yall last season!!:(

BMOC
11-16-2006, 11:53 PM
Good luck to both teams.
Can't see Snyder losing 3 in a row to Monahans...just that snyder is too good of a football program.
Going with the boys in black on this one.

DukeNukem
11-16-2006, 11:55 PM
last I heard was Snyder did not want Monahans again at Grande. Were asking the Loboes to drive 2.5 hours to Lubbock compared to their 1 hour drive but were not willing to come here to Odessa to Ratliff. I guess that is where the San Angelo part came in. Would be a shame for 2 Permian Basin teams to go to the Concho Valley which is not very close for either team.

Ranger Mom
11-16-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by DukeNukem
last I heard was Snyder did not want Monahans again at Grande. Were asking the Loboes to drive 2.5 hours to Lubbock compared to their 1 hour drive but were not willing to come here to Odessa to Ratliff. I guess that is where the San Angelo part came in. Would be a shame for 2 Permian Basin teams to go to the Concho Valley which is not very close for either team.

I figured Snyder would push for Big Spring...was that not even an option!

That one is still doable, given we don't play at the same time, for me.

Coach Rogers, if you are out there, Ranger Mom has spoken!! LOL!!

Oh...I never really considered Snyder a Permian Basin team!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 01:56 AM
I'm prayin for a friday game cause I already took the day off.

cr180t
11-17-2006, 02:09 AM
San ANgelo was brought up by Monahans not Snyder. That is a fact. Snyder is not afraid to play anyone anywhere.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 02:17 AM
YEA!!

STANG RED
11-17-2006, 07:25 AM
You Snyder boys had better play A LOT better 1st 1/2 than you did last night, or you'll be breaking out the basketballs. Great 2nd 1/2 though. Good Luck Tigers.

DukeNukem
11-17-2006, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by cr180t
San ANgelo was brought up by Monahans not Snyder. That is a fact. Snyder is not afraid to play anyone anywhere.

I figured that. I was simply suggesting it is first rediculous not to play at Midland. It would also not be right for Monahans to just concede and play at Lubbock or Snyder to simply concede to play at Odessa. Both schools were saying Angelo was ok last I heard.

mrescape43
11-17-2006, 09:40 AM
I can tell you that Monahans will win :)

Yes you can and noone will pay any attention! :D

TheDOCTORdre
11-17-2006, 10:28 AM
Im gonna go with Snyder on this one 3rd times a charm, and plus I just remembered that I actually know the Snyder running back

tigerbyheart
11-17-2006, 12:03 PM
which running back?

injuredinmelee
11-17-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by cr180t

that hasnt always been the case...

DukeNukem
11-17-2006, 01:47 PM
has anybody heard where this game will be yet? last i heard midland was a lock and then snyder coach balked. another rumor i am hearing is midland isd does not want snyder back. i guess there were previous problems. can anyone fill us in?

Curly
11-17-2006, 01:57 PM
has anybody heard where this game will be yet? last i heard midland was a lock and then snyder coach balked. another rumor i am hearing is midland isd does not want snyder back. i guess there were previous problems. can anyone fill us in?

WHAT the snyder coach did WHAT!!!!!
unbelievable......
Maybe the snyder tigers newspaper man can update the downlow on this ongoing scoop
Hey where are you snydertigersfoolscoop reporter???????
the downlow needs your wisdom!!!
Where there problems when snyder last played in Midland
Have the tiger been ban from Grande Comm Std.??????
MY o MY what a deal\
PLEASE HELP US SNYDERTIGERSFOOL-SUPERREPORTER ANDSOOTHSAYER OF SCURRY COUNTY WE NEED YOU !!!!!!!!!!

Black_Magic
11-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Curly
WHAT the snyder coach did WHAT!!!!!
unbelievable......
Maybe the snyder tigers newspaper man can update the downlow on this ongoing scoop
Hey where are you snydertigersfoolscoop reporter???????
the downlow needs your wisdom!!!
Where there problems when snyder last played in Midland
Have the tiger been ban from Grande Comm Std.??????
MY o MY what a deal\
PLEASE HELP US SNYDERTIGERSFOOL-SUPERREPORTER ANDSOOTHSAYER OF SCURRY COUNTY WE NEED YOU !!!!!!!!!! :dispntd: :hairpunk: :dispntd:

Sweetwater Red
11-17-2006, 02:36 PM

If I was Snyder's HC, I wouldn't want to play in Grande
Communications either for obvious reasons.

Trust me when I say this though. There is no other HS football
team that wants Snyder to win next week more than the
Sweetwater Mustangs.:D

ThE_OnE_lObOe
11-17-2006, 02:48 PM
monahans/snyder game will be 4 pm friday in lubbock (lowery field)

mustang68
11-17-2006, 02:48 PM
Amen and Amen!!!

Old Tiger
11-17-2006, 02:49 PM
GO TIGERS! BEST 8-3 TEAM IN THE STATE!!!!

Ranger Mom
11-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by ThE_OnE_lObOe

Darn!! There is no way I will drive there on the busiest shopping day of the year......I will just have to depend on updates!!

Sweetwater Red
11-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by ThE_OnE_lObOe

If both Sweetwater and Vernon win this week, there's a good
chance that they will play there next week also.

cr180t
11-17-2006, 03:04 PM

There were no problems with MISD. The Brownfield game was scheduled to be played there if one of the Midland schools were not in. That is why it was moved to thursday in Lubb.

No one balked just talk about times and stadiums. No one agreed to anything. (FACT) San Angelo was brought up due to better weather by Monahans. San Angleo was taken out because this game was 4th on the list and most stadiums a stacking 3 games on Friday because of Thanksgiving. So I heard there was a flip for Lubb or Midland so everything was on the Up & Up.

DukeNukem
11-17-2006, 03:27 PM
so snyder would not play in midland huh? i guess that overrules the anyone anywhere comment. i had heard monahans coaching staff did not want lubbock for obvious travel reasons as well as weather. what is snyder's reason for not playing in midland? oh, that is obvious too. nevermind.

sww-bull52
11-17-2006, 03:33 PM
I don't think there's a game in Sweetwater yet for next week. Let them play it here. ;)

Curly
11-17-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
I don't think there's a game in Sweetwater yet for next week. Let them play it here. ;) YEAH Bull
why wouldn't the tigers or Loboes want to play in the Bowl

ANYONE ANYWHERE ANYTIME
except for
Midland for the tigers-vs- Loboes
or
lets see
Abilene or San Angelo if they face the Mustangs
and the Loboes don't want the Sweetwater coaches gettin a home viewing of the next Opponent like the Bridgeport Monahans matchup last year
OH Well guess it never gets cold on thanksgiving in Lubbock

tigerbyheart
11-17-2006, 03:47 PM
I remember a certain mustang coach throwing a fit when Snyder won the toss and elected to play in Big Spring... I think it was the same coach who threw the fit when Snyder won...

Since you don't know why the game is at Lubbock and not at Midland, you need to drop it. If the loboes coach had such a problem with Lubbock, I don't think he would have let that be an option.

Curly
11-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
I remember a certain mustang coach throwing a fit when Snyder won the toss and elected to play in Big Spring... I think it was the same coach who threw the fit when Snyder won...

Since you don't know why the game is at Lubbock and not at Midland, you need to drop it. If the loboes coach had such a problem with Lubbock, I don't think he would have let that be an option.

Why you all upset
are the tigers not allowed to use the Grande Comm Std. anymore????
just answer the question
and why are you gettin all defensive about a simple little question?????

tigerbyheart
11-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Why you all upset
just answer the question

I've never heard anything about Snyder not "allowed" to use Grande's Stadium.. There are many factors why or why not a game will be played at stadiums.. The most common being that just perhaps other games were already booked there...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 04:21 PM
Why you all upset
just answer the question

The choices for the location of this game were Midland or Lubbock.
So with Grande being one of the options how could Snyder be banned?

Answer, they are not, someone made something up in order to get a response.