PDA

View Full Version : Who's coming to Lowrey tonight

Snydertigersrul
11-16-2006, 04:01 PM
GO TIGERS. The game will be decide in the first quarter as Snyder warms up for Monahans. Who is going to the game? I wish I was going Friday night to Stephenville so I can watch a beating of the Mustangs.

Curly
11-16-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
GO TIGERS. The game will be decide in the first quarter as Snyder warms up for Monahans. Who is going to the game? I wish I was going Friday night to Stephenville so I can watch a beating of the Mustangs.

What a Fool

Gobbla2001
11-16-2006, 04:07 PM
Better yet, who actually WANTS to go to Lowrey tonight?

jk

Boosty_Hondo
11-16-2006, 04:10 PM
you already hove more post than me and u have only been here scince june that is crazy

RMAC
11-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
you already hove more post than me and u have only been here scince june that is crazy

Somebody's gotta talk smack for every school. STR is just the man for Snyder.

STANG RED
11-16-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

I wish the Tigers well, but I hope you have a blowout on all 4 tires, and miss the whole game. :mad:
Oh, and hope your spare's flat to.

Boosty_Hondo
11-16-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Somebody's gotta talk smack for every school. STR is just the man for Snyder.

lol i see haha well nobody talks smack for hondo so should i haha j;k i dont want to be known for that

Tres Lobos
11-16-2006, 06:43 PM
what time this game start , and does snyder have a website or anything that i can listen to this game on.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-16-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Tres Lobos
what time this game start , and does snyder have a website or anything that i can listen to this game on.

It starts at 7:30. Snyder doesn't have a webcast for the game, but I don't know about Brownfield.

Ranger Mom
11-16-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I wish the Tigers well, but I hope you have a blowout on all 4 tires, and miss the whole game. :mad:
Oh, and hope your spare's flat to.

Okay....yall have to admit...THAT was funny!!

Who-dun-it!!?
11-16-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Better yet, who actually WANTS to go to Lowrey tonight?

I wish I could be there but the boss apparently doesn't like football.

jk