PDA

View Full Version : wimberley fans!!!!!!!!

bulldogvet85
10-25-2003, 01:05 AM
I know that this is gonna start some stuff with wimberley fans but maybe burnet fans will like this. Man here is my complaint about the wimberley fans and there complaining. OK for a start I'm not gonna take anything away from the team cuz I was really impressed with the way that wimberley played. But there fans are horrible I heard complaints from late hits, to the refs suck, burnet not having class for running the score up on them. As far as late hits let me tell you it aint a late hit till the ref blows the whistle. The refs werent that bad burnet got alot of penalties on them the texan defense just couldnt make them pay for it by holding them. I even heard a guy screming "Stop crying shipley you big baby" when he kept complaining that the refs screwed them from winning this game. As far as burnet running up the score I find that hard to believe when it was 21-0 at the half and the final is 34-0. I dont really think that is running up the score the only running that was done was burnets running game. I even heard people say yeah shipley you suck you aint doing nothing against us when it wasnt him that was hurting them it was McGee and Levens.the Fans from wimberley were just horrible sports. There are no words i can say that wont get me ROMED to describe how bad they were and I'm not saying that all of them were like that but the ones around me were. These were just my thoughts about the fan support and the complaining they did and let me say it was just bad I couldnt believe it!! i know this may start some stuff but I just wanted to get it out.

clay
10-25-2003, 01:18 AM
you know nomatter what, everybody thinks that the other teams fans are horrible or the refs sucked when they lost, I wish the Burnet fans on here would stop B*tching about a game that was played two years ago, so the door swings both ways, cause I know that Burnet fans are no saints themselves. these are just two teams who have been sluggin it out for the last 8 years and they really dont like each other but it is always gonna be a good rivalry. Wimberley has had the throne for a few years and now its burnets turn. Every town has its few bad apples, you cant judge an entire community by those arrogant few.

bulldogvet85
10-25-2003, 01:20 AM
whoa whoa dude I'm not a burnet fan I was just there for the game so cool your jets turbo. I was there to watch and I just happened to be on the wimberley side dont let the screen name fool you. take a cold shower aight

bulldogvet85
10-25-2003, 11:24 AM

PAINTBALL
10-25-2003, 11:34 AM
bulldogvet85:
whoa whoa dude I'm not a burnet fan I was just there for the game so cool your jets turbo. I was there to watch and I just happened to be on the wimberley side dont let the screen name fool you. take a cold shower aightThat explains it because I didn't hear any of that stuff. As far as I'm concerned it's allright for fans to complain among themselves. We all do that. After the game I met quit a few Wimberley fans leaving the game and they were all real nice. No complaints from this Burnet Fan.

HotDawg89
10-25-2003, 11:52 AM
I don't have any complaints either. Everyone seemed really nice. We walk to the visitors side after every home game because we cross the practice field to get home... and we met several fans- they were great.

As far as griping about the game two years ago- that game cost Burnet the district title and we are still pretty sore about that because it was unfairly called. No one said it was Wimberley's fault, so take the chip off your shoulder there pal. We're all friends here, attacking other posters for their own gripes and bellyaches are silly.

Old Dog
10-25-2003, 12:16 PM
I agree with Paintball, I heard nothing terrible from the Wimberley side. In fact I was disppointed with the Burnet fans around me that booed a lot. There are lots of comments on here about "class", well booing is pretty darn classless and we need to stop it. When I was a kid, booing would get your butt thrown out of Burnet games (I know, I could ride my T-rex home)!

super1
10-25-2003, 12:50 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I just wanted to make a comment. Saying that the play isn't over until the whistle blows is a false statement. Ask any official.

MASH4077
10-25-2003, 02:09 PM
what were shipleys and McGees stats?

bulldogvet85
10-25-2003, 03:23 PM
super1:
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I just wanted to make a comment. Saying that the play isn't over until the whistle blows is a false statement. Ask any official.why is that? just a question.

bulldogvet85
10-25-2003, 03:26 PM
MASH4077:
what were shipleys and McGees stats?not to sure on the stats havent checked yet at then end of the first half McGee had 5 of 11 and only 70 yds and I think that shipley only had one catch at the end of the half. I dont tink the stats for last nights game for McGee and shipley arent what they usually have. I may be wrong

PAINTBALL
10-26-2003, 07:36 PM
bulldogvet85:
I know that this is gonna start some stuff with wimberley fans but maybe burnet fans will like this. Man here is my complaint about the wimberley fans and there complaining. OK for a start I'm not gonna take anything away from the team cuz I was really impressed with the way that wimberley played. But there fans are horrible I heard complaints from late hits, to the refs suck, burnet not having class for running the score up on them. As far as late hits let me tell you it aint a late hit till the ref blows the whistle. The refs werent that bad burnet got alot of penalties on them the texan defense just couldnt make them pay for it by holding them. I even heard a guy screming "Stop crying shipley you big baby" when he kept complaining that the refs screwed them from winning this game. As far as burnet running up the score I find that hard to believe when it was 21-0 at the half and the final is 34-0. I dont really think that is running up the score the only running that was done was burnets running game. I even heard people say yeah shipley you suck you aint doing nothing against us when it wasnt him that was hurting them it was McGee and Levens.the Fans from wimberley were just horrible sports. There are no words i can say that wont get me ROMED to describe how bad they were and I'm not saying that all of them were like that but the ones around me were. These were just my thoughts about the fan support and the complaining they did and let me say it was just bad I couldnt believe it!! i know this may start some stuff but I just wanted to get it out.I'm willing to bet that one of these guys sitting around him was Buck. Any takers.

b-townhottie06
10-26-2003, 08:36 PM
I dont know how BAD the fans acted but i do know that wimberly has supported us in things. So be thankful that they support us and treat us the way a CERTAIN SCHOOL(which will remaing nameless) has treated us. I know that last year when the Esprite De Corps went to state, who was there? WIMBERLY. SO i dont know if i would agree about HOW RUDE they are to us b/c i knwo they have supported us so just be thankful!

b-townhottie06
10-26-2003, 08:38 PM
SORRY I MADE AT TYPO, i meant to say...BE THANKFUL THEY HAVENT TREATED US THE WAY A CERTAIN SCHOOL HAS TREATED US! SORRY!

PAINTBALL
10-26-2003, 08:53 PM
b-townhottie06:
I dont know how BAD the fans acted but i do know that wimberly has supported us in things. So be thankful that they support us and treat us the way a CERTAIN SCHOOL(which will remaing nameless) has treated us. I know that last year when the Esprite De Corps went to state, who was there? WIMBERLY. SO i dont know if i would agree about HOW RUDE they are to us b/c i knwo they have supported us so just be thankful!I bet Buck wasn't one of those guys. If you heard someone complaining about the Burnet's Esprite De Corps from Burnet not belonging there with Whimberley that was probably Buck. He's that way you know. Not all Wimberley people are that way. Just Buck.

Bandera YaYa
10-27-2003, 12:55 PM
b-townhottie06:
I dont know how BAD the fans acted but i do know that wimberly has supported us in things. So be thankful that they support us and treat us the way a CERTAIN SCHOOL(which will remaing nameless) has treated us. I know that last year when the Esprite De Corps went to state, who was there? WIMBERLY. SO i dont know if i would agree about HOW RUDE they are to us b/c i knwo they have supported us so just be thankful!We were there also, after our game!! SO, you'd better not be talking about us!! :D
I agree that when you are up in the stands cheering on your team, you can say some really dumb things...I was always yelling at the refs, not because I KNEW they were wrong, but because I just didn't like what they called on us!! :D 'Most of the time, I had no clue as to what was being called and why! But booing is totally out of line. I would hope we would have enough respect for one another around here to not do or say anything malicious. I applaud all fans and supporters for their contribution and time to go out and support these young men and our schools....YOU FANS ARE AWESOME!! :D

clay
10-27-2003, 08:26 PM
\Fans need to show more class, youre there for the kids. And I'm sick of hearing monday morning quaterbacks in the stands talking trash about the coaches or even the refs. There are too many people who run their mouths and they dont have a clue what theyre talking about. Go to the game and have fun, support the kids and the coaches we dont need you if all youre going to do is bitch If youre going to do it, go out behind the barn cause WE dont want to hear it. Youre just making an ass of yourself.

Gobbla2001
10-27-2003, 08:29 PM
No matter if it's Wimberley, Burnet, Childress, FSU or BYU, it will seem that the same fans for one team are at the same games the other team are at...

Every 10 years or so a team comes along whose fans are just happy to see 'em winning and could care less what the calls are like, they're happy enough knowing they have a good team...

But other than that? Every other town has 'em...

We should give the Wimberley fans who didn't show bad sportsmanship a thumbs up, but do not single out just one set of fans...