PDA

View Full Version : year of the buckeyes/gilmer ohio state

dirtydan
11-15-2006, 11:29 PM
both buckeye teams will be victorious this weekend and go undefeated. the gilmer buckeyes got help they didnt need from the atlanta rabbits. the liberty eylau leopards know they were in a dog fight and the rabbits softened them up and gilmer will finish them off..
ohio state will kick the snot out of mich wolverines. qb troy smith will have a field day slinging missiles. the defense will lay some serious wood and send them packing. "GO BUCKS"

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 11:31 PM
and your point is....

bandera7
11-15-2006, 11:34 PM
I think that he might just be trying to reassure himself...well, you cant really argue with Gilmer, but I see Ohio State losing, I hope they do.

gtownpoke
11-16-2006, 02:21 AM
i think its kinda cool the only 2 buckeyes in the country could win state in texas and win the national title in college ball

Boosty_Hondo
11-16-2006, 02:33 AM
wow more praise about gilmer... no one really cares we have heard it all year

dirtydan
11-16-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
wow more praise about gilmer... no one really cares we have heard it all year

you are forgetting that all we hear up here is hondo, cuero,
and hutto.

they say if you got it, flaunt it, if you dont then -----------.

its_n_D_water
11-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Gilmer wins this week ..but not Ohio state

lostaussie
11-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by dirtydan
you are forgetting that all we hear up here is hondo, cuero,
and hutto.

and wimberly and sweetwater and a wylie and i could go on and on. it is good that there are lots of teams to be proud of!!!!!!!!!! oh and WOS don't want to leave them out:D

mustang04
11-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
and wimberly and sweetwater and a wylie and i could go on and on. it is good that there are lots of teams to be proud of!!!!!!!!!! oh and WOS don't want to leave them out:D

who the F---k is Gilmer???!!!:confused: