PDA

View Full Version : Does AJ Not Realize...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-15-2006, 03:31 PM
That the majority of people, like myself, have not missed him since he left? Quit sending us messages. Do you see Underwater Basketweaver sending messages to everyone to post? No, because he is leading by example, and you should start following it. :D

coach
11-15-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
That the majority of people, like myself, have not missed him since he left? Quit sending us messages. Do you see Underwater Basketweaver sending messages to everyone to post? No, because he is leading by example, and you should start following it. :D

no crap...to me thats breaking the bet.....

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 03:32 PM
right on right on

infamous
11-15-2006, 03:34 PM
AJ is trying too hard to be like me. I was missed while gone.

:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-15-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by infamous
AJ is trying too hard to be like me. I was missed while gone.

:D

If I had to compare you to anything, it would imagine that you would be like a case of herpes. You treat it and make it go away, but it still comes back no matter how many times you take the necessary steps to make it leave.

infamous
11-15-2006, 03:39 PM
If I had to compare you to anything, it would imagine that you would be like a case of herpes. You treat it and make it go away, but it still comes back no matter how many times you take the necessary steps to make it leave.

:(
thanks Gary, I usually tend to imagine you're just like bacteria on the bathroom tiles in a jail cell, you douchebag.

piratebg
11-15-2006, 03:39 PM

Is there something that your are not telling us? :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-15-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Is there something that your are not telling us? :D

I said that I would imagine infamous as that, not that I would know from personal experience.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by infamous
:(
thanks Gary, I usually tend to imagine you're just like bacteria on the bathroom tiles in a jail cell, you douchebag.

Hey, thanks. ;)
You know I was only kidding with you, and it is okay for you to continue to work hard to gain my attention.

piratebg
11-15-2006, 03:41 PM
I said that I would imagine infamous as that, not that I would know from personal experience.

Just checking because it almost sounded like you were speaking from experience. It had me crackin up. :D

infamous
11-15-2006, 03:42 PM
gary i h8 u

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Just checking because it almost sounded like you were speaking from experience. It had me crackin up. :D

No, I think that Adidas would be the man to talk to about that kind of experience, but that's just a rumor that is floating around out there.

pirate4state
11-15-2006, 03:53 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: haha this thread is hilarious!! :clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 03:53 PM
you're hilarious!

handNthedirt
11-15-2006, 04:01 PM
a case of herpes

No laughing matter, or so I've heard.