PDA

View Full Version : Show me the Money

44INAROW
11-15-2006, 03:05 PM
OK - who watched Show me the Money last night? I have it on TIVO but haven't watched it yet - is it worth the time or should I watch Law and Order?

Adidas410s
11-15-2006, 03:15 PM
my mom loved it. I watched the first guy...it was odd that he was an openly gay male from a small town (Oak Grove, OK population 18) in NE Oklahoma. I will say that Shatner was rather weirded out by the guy and definitely wasn't at his best. However...it was funny at some points. I doubt I'll watch it again...though my mom insists that I try out for the show before it gets cancelled as the questions were ridiculously easy.

Did you watch the e-mail I sent you yet? :D

Go Cuero
11-15-2006, 05:13 PM
It's always just safe to stay w/Law and Order!! Love that show.

injuredinmelee
11-15-2006, 05:15 PM
I thought the show was ignorant. Shatner is a tool and very very far from funny. You can tell he has to try to hard to be funny.

44INAROW
11-15-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Did you watch the e-mail I sent you yet? :D
oh yes :D :D and sent on to some of my friends who have a sense of humor - I sent some back to you as well

STANG RED
11-15-2006, 05:36 PM
I thought it was ok, but dont think it will last long. The dancing babes were the best part. That first guy from Oklahomo about made me sick to my stomach with his faggy dancing and jumping around, but in truth, then next guy (an actual top gun pilot) was almost as bad. Many of the questions were awful simple.

kaorder1999
11-15-2006, 08:01 PM
i really liked it.

3ABirdMan
11-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I thought it was ok, but dont think it will last long. The dancing babes were the best part. That first guy from Oklahomo about made me sick to my stomach with his faggy dancing and jumping around, but in truth, then next guy (an actual top gun pilot) was almost as bad. Many of the questions were awful simple.

Shatner - "What will you do with the money? What will be your dream purchase?"

OKie - "My car is really tired! The fender is messed up, the bumper is hanging off, and the headlight is broken. Momma needs a new car!"

MOMMA? MOMMA? Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!