PDA

View Full Version : I hate the revenge factor...

Gobbla2001
11-15-2006, 02:52 PM
and being highly ranked...

We start off with Sinton... we've beat them the last four times and earlier this year took the series lead 7-6... I smell revenge...

If we get past Sinton, we could see Raymondville... beat them 35-6 in the third round in '98...

If we get by them we'd most-likely see Wimberly... beat them in a close one in th e second round in '04...

pretty sure it'd be Hondo if we got by Wimberly, don't really see too much revenge from that except that "give us our respect, you're not the only one with over 600 wins"

then if we got by that and Giddings made the semi's, Cuero and Giddings last played in the semi-finals in '98... Giddings was up 10-0 at half... Cuero won 13-10...

I hate it I hate it I hate it!!!

pirate4state
11-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Breathe!!! It's gonna be okay!! :)

piratebg
11-15-2006, 02:58 PM
Well, when you've dominated this region as many times as Cuero has, and you've beaten pretty much all of the quality opponents at least twice there is going to be a little grudge factor come the post-season. I wouldn't worry too much about it. ;)

Texasfootball2
11-15-2006, 03:19 PM
In order for someone to want revenge, it means you have already beaten them a couple of times. I tend to lean towards the fact that you have the mental edge over them, but then again, I think the glass is half full.