PDA

View Full Version : AggieJohn's "counter-counter" offer.....

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2006, 01:15 PM
AggieJohn wrote on 11-15-2006 11:58 AM:
I like number one, however here is my counter-counter-offer.....

Both are allowed to post until the Texas vs. Texas A&M game(got too build up the "hype" of the bet)

Texas wins, I am banned until after Texas Bowl game.........Nov. 24 to Projected bowl of January 1, 2007....38 days plus added week if Texas wins their bowl game..potential 45 days of banishment

A&M wins, UWBW is off until after A&M's Bowl game......Nov 24 to Projected Bowl game on December 28.....total of 34 days

OR we just serve our sentences like normal

(IMO, this is kind of "weak"... ;) )

Adidas410s
11-15-2006, 02:24 PM
this is more legit as UWBW isn't in a position to demand TOO much as he lost his part of the bet as well. If Texas hadn't lost either of those games...then he could set whatever terms he wanted.

Ranger Mom
11-15-2006, 02:27 PM
Call me a "party pooper" if you will....
I have no problem with either poster!

BUT......to change the terms of the bets now, just seems so "sissified" to me!!

Man up and stick to the original bet!!

DaHop72
11-15-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
this is more legit as UWBW isn't in a position to demand TOO much as he lost his part of the bet as well. If Texas hadn't lost either of those games...then he could set whatever terms he wanted. I don't think UWBW is a concerned about losing the bet as AJ.:devil:

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Man up and stick to the original bet!! harsh but true

SintonFan
Look at the bright side AJ, you'll get your X-mas shopping done on time this year.:)

LH Panther Mom
Originally posted by Adidas410s
this is more legit as UWBW isn't in a position to demand TOO much as he lost his part of the bet as well. If Texas hadn't lost either of those games...then he could set whatever terms he wanted.
IMO, UWBW wasn't demanding. AJ was the one begging for someone to come up with an alternative punishment (means to welsh). :rolleyes:

Adidas410s
11-15-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I don't think UWBW is a concerned about losing the bet as AJ.:devil:

also true...I'm just saying that he's not in a position to demand things of AJ since he too lost a bet when UT couldn't win.

injuredinmelee
11-15-2006, 02:33 PM
its pair growage time. Live up to your agreements or bets and move forward.

CHS_Grad '85
11-15-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Man up and stick to the original bet!! Amen! Sister... :clap: what's said must be done... no revisions now...