PDA

View Full Version : It's my fault the Rockets lost

JasperDog94
11-15-2006, 11:53 AM
I got tickets to the game last minute yesterday. Since the wife was out of town, I took my little 3 year old girl to her first NBA game. She loved it! Everything was going great until she had to go pottie. That's when the Rockets lost their 15 point lead. Then with about 8 minutes to go in the game, it was late and we had to leave. Mr. Mom had to get up early this morning to get her ready and still get to work on time. That's when the Spurs took the lead.

So, I'll take the blame on this one Rocket's fans. Sorry about that.:bigcry:

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2006, 12:20 PM
Whew! Is that all? I thought you were going to say you had made a bet that they would win out. :D ;)

JasperDog94
11-15-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Whew! Is that all? I thought you were going to say you had made a bet that they would win out. :D ;) Nope. I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid....by most standards.;)

Gsquared
11-15-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I got tickets to the game last minute yesterday. Since the wife was out of town, I took my little 3 year old girl to her first NBA game. She loved it! Everything was going great until she had to go pottie. That's when the Rockets lost their 15 point lead. Then with about 8 minutes to go in the game, it was late and we had to leave. Mr. Mom had to get up early this morning to get her ready and still get to work on time. That's when the Spurs took the lead.

I also personally blame you for Texas losing. Sorry, I always wanted to put the blame on someone from Jasper. Jasper fans almost killed me in Newton a couple of years ago. Those Newton visitors stands are weak and Jasper filled them up and felt like they were gonna collapse.

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 12:49 PM
go spurs go

JasperDog94
11-15-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I also personally blame you for Texas losing. Sorry, I always wanted to put the blame on someone from Jasper. Jasper fans almost killed me in Newton a couple of years ago. Those Newton visitors stands are weak and Jasper filled them up and felt like they were gonna collapse. It's okay. I can take blaming me about the Newton bleachers, but not Texas. That blame lies squarely on Doug Flutie.:mad: :mad: :mad:

g$$
11-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Horrible 4th quarter & blew a 19 point lead. Give the Spurs credit too, but that was hard to watch. Rockets need Bonzi Wells to get in shape & help them. He is in the doghouse for JVG.

JT44
11-15-2006, 06:07 PM
No, its just that the Rockets are not as good as the Spurs this year. they are better than last year, and on the verge of being a title contender.
I just hope there aren't any more 13 pt miracles in 35 seconds, the Spurs in the Duncan era have handled their own against the Rockets
I know what you mean about thinking you caused your team to lose. when the spurs won in 03' I was always holding my 1 year old during the games, and in 05' I was holding my youngest daughter that was 1 at the time.
this year I don't know what I am gonna do!

awizzy
11-15-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94

its okay is not all your fault...i was at my sisters high school bball game and when i came home flipped on the tv rickets were up by 15 and look what happend...so i will take some of the blame:doh: