PDA

View Full Version : A message from Aggie John....

Adidas410s
11-15-2006, 11:31 AM
AggieJohn wrote on 11-15-2006 10:26 AM:
Send this to the board, let them know:

I am an absolute idiot for making this bet. It sucks, I want to post. I can honor the time of my bet, that's not a problem, however, I wanted to see if the board could come up with a necessary punishment that we could send to UWBW that could be considered an exchange. Embarrassment and Longhorns are possible areas to venture in too.

So...should we come up with some sort of alternative punishment for him??? There were a few ideas in the other thread...let's come up with something good.

handNthedirt
11-15-2006, 11:36 AM
IMO, he made his bed....now he must lie in it.

mistanice
11-15-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
So...should we come up with some sort of alternative punishment for him??? There were a few ideas in the other thread...let's come up with something good.

He has to wear Longhorn gear for a day, and take pictures throughout the day.

mistanice
11-15-2006, 11:37 AM
and post the pics here.

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
IMO, he made his bed....now he must lie in it.
I totally agree! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

handNthedirt
11-15-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by mistanice
He has to wear Longhorn gear for a day, and take pictures throughout the day.

weak.

pirate4state
11-15-2006, 11:41 AM
:mad: :mad: DEAL WITH IT!!! DON'T MAKE ANYMORE STUPID BETS!! :mad: :mad:

Snyder_TigerFan
11-15-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:mad: :mad: DEAL WITH IT!!! DON'T MAKE ANYMORE STUPID BETS!! :mad: :mad:

I Agree....it's kind of like teaching a kid a lesson. If you don't go through with the punishment, then they are not learning anything.

Butkus
11-15-2006, 11:44 AM
Nope. He should have never made the bet. You'd think he would have learned the first time!!

I have to agree...a bet is a bet is a bet!!

Negative Ghost Rider................the pattern is full

No, it's crap to even bring up. If someone is stupid enough to make a bet, they need to be man enough to fulfill it.

The tribe has spoken.:D

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2006, 11:45 AM
AJ.....

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/pityparty.gif

Ranger Mom
11-15-2006, 11:47 AM
This is a self imposed rom....no one is keeping him away but himself!!

But.....(and there are probably a few that don't remember this)..when he welshed on that bet a few years ago, he saw the error of his ways REAL FAST...and went back and fulfilled the bet.

If he comes back, on his own, under another name, whatever, it will bring back all those "memories" again.

I suggest yall all go to another board and talk it up with him there, it just wouldn't be good for him to come back now!!

And AJ...I know you are reading, I am just looking out for your best interest here.

AP Panther Fan
11-15-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This is a self imposed rom....no one is keeping him away but himself!!

But.....(and there are probably a few that don't remember this)..when he welshed on that bet a few years ago, he saw the error of his ways REAL FAST...and went back and fulfilled the bet.

If he comes back, on his own, under another name, whatever, it will bring back all those "memories" again.

I suggest yall all go to another board and talk it up with him there, it just wouldn't be good for him to come back now!!

And AJ...I know you are reading, I am just looking out for your best interest here.

Spoken like a true "Mom":clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He should remember the hell he paid and avoid a repeat at all costs! He should also quit making bets...period!:cool:

LH Panther Mom
11-15-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
He should also quit making bets...period!:cool:
:clap: :clap: Ya think? :D

DaHop72
11-15-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
He should also quit making bets...period!:cool: Probably a good idea.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AP Panther Fan
11-15-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:clap: :clap: Ya think? :D

ha ha ha, yeah, he sucks at it pretty bad;) :D

vet93
11-15-2006, 11:57 AM
A bet is a bet.

handNthedirt
11-15-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Nope. He should have never made the bet. You'd think he would have learned the first time!!

I have to agree...a bet is a bet is a bet!!

Negative Ghost Rider................the pattern is full

No, it's crap to even bring up. If someone is stupid enough to make a bet, they need to be man enough to fulfill it.

The tribe has spoken.:D

Butkus, ol feller, you feelin okay? you're not your usual non-spelling self.

pirate4state
11-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Butkus, ol feller, you feelin okay? you're not your usual non-spelling self. haha - those were quotes from other people.

tigerbyheart
11-15-2006, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:mad: :mad: DEAL WITH IT!!! DON'T MAKE ANYMORE STUPID BETS!! :mad: :mad: I second that!!!!!

jason
11-15-2006, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

i dont remember that...please enlighten me...

:D

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 12:22 PM
Dang this withdrawals are worse than I thought

Butkus
11-15-2006, 12:58 PM
Butkus, ol feller, you feelin okay? you're not your usual non-spelling self. Imma feelin fine ole dirt man. Ole Butkus is jus familar with that cut and paste thang.