PDA

View Full Version : When Parents Attack

piratebg
11-15-2006, 10:11 AM
http://www.caller.com/ccct/local_news/article/0,1641,CCCT_811_5145244,00.html

There is a video link on the top right corner. I just got my satellite hooked up and when I look on CNN and Fox News, this what I see. Glad to see S Texas finally make some kind of national news.

kaorder1999
11-15-2006, 10:17 AM
you see the lady kick that lady in the butt while holding on to her camera with both hands...she didnt drop the camera

kaorder1999
11-15-2006, 10:18 AM
wow...upon further review she is holding the camera with only ONE HAND!

pirate4state
11-15-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
wow...upon further review she is holding the camera with only ONE HAND! LOL! I wonder why she kicked her?? WTH??

Ranger Mom
11-15-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LOL! I wonder why she kicked her?? WTH??

LOL! I don't know, but did you see the look on her face when she recovered?? No wonder that chick kicked her and then ran away!!

pirate4state
11-15-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL! I don't know, but did you see the look on her face when she recovered?? No wonder that chick kicked her and then ran away!! SWIM AWAY!!! :D

Too funny. She must have not liked that mom!!! :evillol:

kaorder1999
11-15-2006, 10:29 AM
that lady was trying to get that guy off of the other guys...that might have been her husband. Who knows!

kaorder1999
11-15-2006, 10:35 AM
I love seeing these videos...it supports my theory that all organized peewee sports should be eliminated and made illegal:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
11-15-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
that lady was trying to get that guy off of the other guys...that might have been her husband. Who knows!

If my husband jumped into one of those meelee's...he would be on his own.....

I would kick HIM in the butt when we got home!!
:p

Go Cuero
11-15-2006, 10:40 AM
I saw that last night...some people are just plain stupid.

bobcat1
11-15-2006, 10:51 AM
They should be barred from ever attending any sport events for the rest of their lives. Friggin Idiots! Those looked like 1st and 2nd graders. What a shame for them to see that. :confused:

CenTexSports
11-15-2006, 10:54 AM
One of those women looked a lot like RM. If this isn't how she got her nose cut and the black eyes, it will be when she goes to her GRANDKIDS football, baseball, soccer, etc. games.

piratebg
11-15-2006, 02:40 PM
This video cracks me up everytime I watch it. That one woman who kicks the other chick in the butt is just freakin hilarious. I wonder if we'll ever get to see the fight from her camera. :D

pirate4state
11-15-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
This video cracks me up everytime I watch it. That one woman who kicks the other chick in the butt is just freakin hilarious. I wonder if we'll ever get to see the fight from her camera. :D :clap: :clap: Yep!!!

KingRob
11-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Looks like the lady who took the cheap kick has DAVILA on the back of her shirt. I don't understand why the one lady says to stop taping, and we don't need this filmed?! Evidence lady, evidence! Some people have no shame!:o :(

Maroon87
11-15-2006, 03:28 PM
I think my nephew's pee wee team is part of that same league.:eek:

Way to set an example, morons.

MarginalTalent
11-15-2006, 05:33 PM
The community is in dire need of some Jenny Craig. Was there anyone in that video besides players that came in under 300?

GWOOD
11-15-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by MarginalTalent
The community is in dire need of some Jenny Craig. Was there anyone in that video besides players that came in under 300?

:clap: :clap: That's funny!

Ranger Mom
11-15-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
One of those women looked a lot like RM.

Was there anyone in that video besides players that came in under 300?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So what exactly are yall trying to say here???

99IHSMustang
11-15-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by KingRob
Looks like the lady who took the cheap kick has DAVILA on the back of her shirt. I don't understand why the one lady says to stop taping, and we don't need this filmed?! Evidence lady, evidence! Some people have no shame!:o :(

one word explains it all.... GHETTO!!!

formermbcouns
11-15-2006, 06:36 PM
This simply explains why the kids today are out of control.

luvhoops34
11-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Before I read the article I halfway expected it to say the fight occured in West Oso.....:D

Only in Corpus

Emerson1
11-15-2006, 06:38 PM
So was it the guy in the yellow or blue shirt that first attacked?

Ranger Mom
11-15-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
So was it the guy in the yellow or blue shirt that first attacked?

The article said the ref was attacked first, didn't it? He was supposedly knocked unconscious for a bit.

I think if you watch the vidoe closely..you can see someone's feet in the upper right part of the screen..I wondered if that was the ref....THEN you see everyone else fighting!!

Emerson1
11-15-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm saying which guy attacked the ref?

Ranger Mom
11-15-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I'm saying which guy attacked the ref?

I couldn't tell....the "lights, camera, action" doesn't seem to have started until AFTER the first punch, or slap or bodyslam...or whatever it was!!

TAMUGRAD
11-15-2006, 06:49 PM
I would have to watch it a few more times to see which one attacked the ref. You can see the ref. down flat on his back at the beginning at the video.

KingRob
11-15-2006, 06:53 PM

LOL!!:D That is the truth! Don't think too many of the parents were PeeWee size that's for sure. I still can't believe the heifer kicked old girl in the arse. That's just not right!

pantherpop
11-15-2006, 07:00 PM
On a serious note, who won the game?

Go Cuero
11-15-2006, 07:57 PM
I think it picked up after the ref was attacked and then the coach and another guy got into at the beginning which started everybody else. At the end I saw the ref standing up. The really big man w/a red shirt or red shorts....he was bleeding. Did you see that? I had to watch it again because I still can't get over that it was at a pee wee game. That type of behavior is bad anywhere but especially there.

Ok watched it again and you do see the ref's fall down on the right side of the screen right at the beginning.

stxfootballfan
11-15-2006, 08:02 PM
More video here, the big black guy punches out the ref, then the lil mexican guy(Davila) jumps in to help the ref

http://www.myfoxboston.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/Detail?contentId=1483781&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=5.7.1

kaorder1999
11-15-2006, 08:11 PM
unbelievable

3afan
11-15-2006, 08:18 PM
he needs max jail time and max fine, nothing else is acceptable

KingRob
11-16-2006, 04:34 AM
The lady who kicked ol girl in the arse has DAVILA on the back of her shirt, so she must be the lil mexican guys wife. Boy, what a pair they make! For some reason, low class comes to mind!

We need CSI Corpus to get this one straightened out!

VAMike
11-18-2006, 11:45 AM
Update from the Corpus Christi Caller Times:

DA's office: Coach to face misdemeanor assault charge
No other charges planned in brawl at peewee game

By Mary Ann Cavazos Caller-Times
November 18, 2006

Officials with the District Attorney's Office on Friday said a peewee league football coach involved in a physical confrontation with a referee at a game earlier this month will be the only one to face any charges in the incident.

Robert Watson, 39, is accused of punching 18-year-old Mark Benavides in the face after Benavides ejected Watson from a Nov. 4 football game between the Titans and the 49ers, saying the coach had used profanity.

Within moments, parents of children from both teams took to the field and a scuffle ensued.

Assistant District Attorney James Sales said a misdemeanor charge of assaulting an official during a sporting event officially would be filed against Watson on Monday.

The Class A misdemeanor is punishable by as much as a year in jail and a $4,000 fine.

The event gained national media attention after videos of the incident at a field in the 3000 block of McArdle Road near South Park Middle School surfaced on the Internet.

"About four other people had complaints filed against them, but we decided they were basically trying to break it up," Sales said.

Benavides has said Watson became upset and started using profanity and derogatory names after he refused to make a call in the final seconds of the game against an opposing team member.

After warning Watson, the 49ers coach, about his behavior several times, Benavides said he ejected Watson from the game and the coach became violent. Watson has said Benavides was the aggressor.