PDA

View Full Version : Michigan/Ohio State

Old Tiger
11-14-2006, 11:36 PM
I hope this game is a blowout by either so that they can't say it's the best game of the century and preserves the USC/Texas game as the best of the young century

wedo
11-15-2006, 12:18 AM
Im pulling for Michigan! I would be pulling for ohio state but texas is out of the national championship picture now so go blue! Michigan's D will win this one. Michigan doesn't score enough points for it to be a blow out. the only big game they scored alot of points in was against Norte Dame! Troy Smith will have someone in his face all day long!

WTF-82
11-15-2006, 12:22 AM
Well I am just glad someone posted this biggest and most interesting game of the year.

I pick Michigan 24-14. Michigan defense is the diffrence.

Dont worry Tiger WR / The TEXAS , USC game is one of the best games even of all time not just the century its hard to beat the dramatic Vince Young finish.

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 12:23 AM
GO RUTGERS BTW

WTF-82
11-15-2006, 12:25 AM
Im pulling for Michigan! I would be pulling for ohio state but texas is out of the national championship picture now so go blue! Michigan's D will win this one. Michigan doesn't score enough points for it to be a blow out. the only big game they scored alot of points in was against Norte Dame! Troy Smith will have someone in his face all day long!

You are right and the Michigan Defense scored most of those points against Notre Dame.

gobblerfan02
11-15-2006, 12:26 AM
I'd say Michigin with the upset, and I wanna see Arkansas vs. Michigin in the title game after USC loses against Notre Dame!!!

Well, that's how I want it to pan out anyways!

WTF-82
11-15-2006, 12:32 AM
I'd say Michigin with the upset, and I wanna see Arkansas vs. Michigin in the title game after USC loses against Notre Dame!!!

Well friend if Notre Dame beats USC and you Usc still in top 3 it would be very hard for Arkansas if they win SEC to jump Notre Dame one big reason is USC smoked Arkansas very early in the
year. But if Ohio ST. loses by a small amount they may get in the title game and surpass Notre Dame,USC,Flordia,Arkansas and anyone who is a threat for the title game.

College Football got to love it.

WTF-82
11-15-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
GO RUTGERS BTW

I agree hear got to love what Rutgers is doing. I hope they can win the next two games and win the big east and geat an automatic bid to a BCS game.

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 12:39 AM
Me too. I hope all the cards fall into place for them and they get to the NC.

Yes, they probably would get blown out but it would be great for that program!

sahen
11-15-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by ***-82
I agree hear got to love what Rutgers is doing. I hope they can win the next two games and win the big east and geat an automatic bid to a BCS game.
I think they actually have 3 games left, though barring a letdown they should win the first 2 and then they get to finish at West Va...They have a shot to sneak into the title game since they are 3 in teh computers but they have to get the other polls to go along w/ them....It will be hard to jump all those teams without some poll help but its possible esp. if 3 of them lose (we know 2 will for sure Mich/OSU and USC/ND). Rutgers really needs USC to lose a game and then beat ND and for Flordia to drop one to sneak in, but they still have to win 3 more games and at West Va. is going to be really tuff....

Oh and Tiger, dont worry about the game of the Century thing, w/ ESPN we will have a game of the Century every year, shocked we havent had the Game of the Millenium yet....

bulldogman06
11-15-2006, 04:56 AM
If Michigan whups up on Ohio State, and ND kills USC, how could they not have a ND-Michigan rematch?

WTF-82
11-15-2006, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
If Michigan whups up on Ohio State, and ND kills USC, how could they not have a ND-Michigan rematch?

This is big possibility. it also depends what happens in the SEC with Arkansas and Flordia.

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
If Michigan whups up on Ohio State, and ND kills USC, how could they not have a ND-Michigan rematch? Why not? Because ND got dominated 46-20something

wannabgobbler08
11-15-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02

Well, that's how I want it to pan out anyways!

I feel that.

gobbler grad
11-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
Well I am just glad someone posted this biggest and most interesting game of the year.

I pick Michigan 24-14. Michigan defense is the diffrence.

Dont worry Tiger WR / The TEXAS , USC game is one of the best games even of all time not just the century its hard to beat the dramatic Vince Young finish.

I'm just pulling for Michigan...:thinking:

IHStangFan
11-15-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
GO RUTGERS BTW amen!

Bulldog_12
11-15-2006, 10:17 PM
I could care less who wins this, I just want to see an AMAZING game. After all the hype, I hope it lives up.

DUKE22
11-15-2006, 11:21 PM
I think both teams could win a close game. Ohio State is the only one that i think could win a blowout in Columbus. I am also pulling for Michigan. I say Michigan 20-17.

bandera7
11-15-2006, 11:33 PM
Its all on Henne now...I think that Smith is a little bit overrated...Ted Ginn makes him look good alot of the times...go Michigan, so that Notre Dame can get their revenge on you later...GO IRISH