PDA

View Full Version : Rivalry in 3adownlow

bandera7
11-14-2006, 10:51 PM
So, which schools have the biggest rivalry on here? I am going to go with Wylie-Sweetwater-Snyder as of right now, they really enjoy pissing each other off. Thoughts?

SintonFan
11-14-2006, 10:53 PM
"Back in the day" it was Sinton-Burnet. Those got nasty!:evilgrin: :thumbsup:

bandera7
11-14-2006, 10:55 PM
did they really? I would love to see another rivalry develop on here, Cuero seems like they are ready to fight about their team :) All of the sinton fans get riled up too.

Old Tiger
11-14-2006, 10:56 PM
g$$ and me are heated rivals

Democrats and republicans

Aggy's and Longhorns

IHStangFan
11-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Ingleside/Sinton; Ingleside/Port Isabel just to name a couple.

Ranger Mom
11-14-2006, 11:04 PM
OMG!! I remember the Sinton/Burnet threads like they were yesterday.

ESPECIALLY when they played in Corpus Christi, (I think it was)!!!

Oh...the whining and bellyaching of it all!!:D

SintonFan
11-14-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by bandera7
did they really? I would love to see another rivalry develop on here, Cuero seems like they are ready to fight about their team :) All of the sinton fans get riled up too.
Before the Sinton-Burnet '01 game everyone thought their team was gonna win it(and we all were justified in those opinions, too) and their was a bunch of smack with two 13-0 teams meeting in San Marcus for the reg. 4 div. 1 Championship.
The '02 game was worse as there was a little controversy over Sinton picking Buc stadium for their home game that year. So much so, that one poster from Burnet had a picture of their Bulldog peeing over RangerMom's quotes from that thread. Lot's of fun but I wouldn't want to see those threads revisited.;) :doh:
It did get nasty back then. lol

big daddy russ
11-14-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Ingleside/Sinton; Ingleside/Port Isabel just to name a couple.
I don't know, B. I don't think the Ingleside posters are as combative as most of the people on here. Too much time spent around the "crack houses on the beach" to argue with everyone. :D You know how us beach folk are.

LHMom
11-14-2006, 11:06 PM
The Burnet/LH days were good, too. (well the week BEFORE was always fun.)

SintonFan
11-14-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I don't know, B. I don't think the Ingleside posters are as combative as most of the people on here. Too much time spent around the "crack houses on the beach" to argue with everyone. :D You know how us beach folk are.
rofl!
I "got" that Russ. :thumbsup:

bandera7
11-14-2006, 11:16 PM
how about Sweetwater-anybody? :) The sweetwater fans really get excited when anybody talks about their team

SintonFan
11-14-2006, 11:36 PM
how about Sweetwater-anybody? :) The sweetwater fans really get excited when anybody talks about their team
SHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh...
we don't mention "fight club"...:devil:

pirate4state
11-15-2006, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
OMG!! I remember the Sinton/Burnet threads like they were yesterday.

ESPECIALLY when they played in Corpus Christi, (I think it was)!!!

Oh...the whining and bellyaching of it all!!:D

:clap: I love reading those threads!!! Hiliarious!! There were about 6 threads with :weeping: about road trips, tortillas and pissing dogs. ROFLMAO!! :clap:

pirate4state
11-15-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I don't know, B. I don't think the Ingleside posters are as combative as most of the people on here. Too much time spent around the "crack houses on the beach" to argue with everyone. :D You know how us beach folk are. Exactly!! :clap: Glad you know your place on the beach!!! :devil: :p :eek: :D

mustang04
11-15-2006, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
SHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh...
we don't mention "fight club"...:devil:

"first rule of fight club...we dont TALK about fight club....second rule of fight club, we dont talk about fight club" haha

i saw that for the first time LAST NIGHT...kinda weird it was brought up haha

you wanna know a funny rivalry....its between 2 teams that have never played each other...Sweetwater and Cuero...i LOVE when both parties start arguing....i like both teams too:)

DU_stud04
11-15-2006, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
SHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh...
we don't mention "fight club"...:devil: :clap: :clap: :clap:

RMAC
11-15-2006, 04:28 AM
WOS against anybody that says anything REMOTELY affending to them. And yes, I know I'll probably hear about this. . . :D

Snydertigersrul
11-15-2006, 06:16 AM
So, which schools have the biggest rivalry on here? I am going to go with Wylie-Sweetwater-Snyder as of right now, they really enjoy pissing each other off. Thoughts?

I agree with you. I'm already loading up with amunition if by chance Sweetwater ends up playing Snyder. I learned a lot from Ranger Mom during Snyder vs. Greenwood week.

Ranger Mom
11-15-2006, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I agree with you. I'm already loading up with amunition if by chance Sweetwater ends up playing Snyder. I learned a lot from Ranger Mom during Snyder vs. Greenwood week.

LOL!! I'm glad that week was productive in SOME way!;)

wimbo_pro
11-15-2006, 10:10 AM
Not on THIS board, but Wimberley-Liberty Hill rivalry exists pretty strongly on Texasprep board. I havent brought it here to the DownLow, nor have the LH fans...I hope it stays that way!