PDA

View Full Version : Any word from Texas on Blalock's injury?

g$$
11-14-2006, 06:27 PM
Justin Blalock, fine offensive lineman for Texas, what is the severity of his knee injury? Any word if he is out for year?

I hope he heals because he will make lots of $$ playing on Sundays (probably a guard or center in NFL). He also came back to Texas when he could have left too.

wedo
11-14-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Justin Blalock, fine offensive lineman for Texas, what is the severity of his knee injury? Any word if he is out for year?

I hope he heals because he will make lots of $$ playing on Sundays (probably a guard or center in NFL). He also came back to Texas when he could have left too.

I thought he returned later in the KSU game?

g$$
11-15-2006, 03:38 AM
Not to my knowledge. He hurt a knee & it looked bad. Have not heard anymore this week. I will check out what Mack had to say to the media.

g$$
11-15-2006, 04:10 AM
from Dallas Morning News:

Senior offensive lineman Justin Blalock of Plano East, a finalist for the Lombardi Award and an Outland Trophy candidate, sustained an injury to his left knee Saturday.

Senior center Lyle Sendlein moved to right guard, replacing Blalock. Junior Dallas Griffin replaced Sendlein at center.

Boyd (trainer) said Blalock would continue to be evaluated as Texas prepares for Texas A&M. A win in that game would secure the Big 12 South title and a berth against Nebraska in the conference championship game in Kansas City on Dec. 2.