PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Madison

LEROY
11-14-2006, 04:19 PM
Anyone care to give a scouting report on Madison?

Gsquared
11-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by LEROY
Anyone care to give a scouting report on Madison?
Ive seen them twice, can get more technical if you want but basic run down from what ive seen. Speed at skill posistions. Size up front on both sides of the ball. Cant remember exactly what D they were running, seems like a 4-3 playing man behind it. Very solid football team

LEROY
11-14-2006, 04:26 PM
Thanks G

Gsquared
11-14-2006, 04:29 PM
No problem. Probably not a very good scouting report but I thats bascially what I took out of watching them.

Matthew328
11-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Offensively Madison is solid...good line nothing great but very solid....QB is very good, he's got a good arm and when given time can hurt you the Trojans have a very good set of recievers with great speed they are dangerous....running back Shawnbrey McNeal...need I say more?? 2 time state 100m champion who has committed to Texas A&M..

Madison's defense is underrated, but very very good...the defensive line is extremely quick off the ball and at times unblockable..two very good LB's Marquise Barnes and Dominic Chatmon who are playmakers....

bobcat1
11-14-2006, 08:25 PM
WOW!!!!!!:eek: If Celina can beat Quinlan Ford and Madison beats West, then we will have a good game. It sounds like we need to work hard. :thinking: