PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale Tiger Supporters

Johnny Utah
11-14-2006, 11:31 AM
Good luck to your kids in the offseason, they will come out swinging next year. And, GOOD LUCK IN HOOPS action!!!

tiger_94
11-14-2006, 11:35 AM
Johnny it will be a good year for the Tigers basketball program, the girls are a little down from last year but should be okay, the boys should be one of the best teams in years for Rockdale. This will be the first playoff trip for the Tigers in a long time.

Johnny Utah
11-14-2006, 11:38 AM
I sure hope so. Havelka does an outstanding job, have not met the new boys coach, but I am sure he will do well. Tigers have not been since 96!!! Come on!!! Make a RUN!!! Liberty Hill is going to be good, do not know much about the rest of the district other than Taylor is athletic and well coached!!! Good luck.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-14-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
I sure hope so. Havelka does an outstanding job, have not met the new boys coach, but I am sure he will do well. Tigers have not been since 96!!! Come on!!! Make a RUN!!! Liberty Hill is going to be good, do not know much about the rest of the district other than Taylor is athletic and well coached!!! Good luck.

Liberty Hill always puts out a good basketball team. Taylor is a well-coached ball club, and brings back both guards and two of their starting post players. Cameron brings back all but one or two starters from last year's playoff team, as well. Hutto lost their starting big man under the basket, but returns a 3 year letterman and reserve player. Hutto is also very well coached. Have not met the new Rockdale coach, but many of the players have said that he likes to run, so it should be interesting considering the talent that Rockdale is returning. Rockdale has been on the rise in boy's hoops the past few years.

Johnny Utah
11-14-2006, 01:34 PM
1997 was what I meant to say. Go Tigers!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-14-2006, 01:36 PM
1997 was what I meant to say. Go Tigers!!!

We almost made it last year....Had some of my greatest senior memories on the hardwood.

Johnny Utah
11-14-2006, 02:12 PM
Yes yall did. Congrats to your efforts. Surely there is a class somewhere in RISD that can get them back to the promised land!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Yes yall did. Congrats to your efforts. Surely there is a class somewhere in RISD that can get them back to the promised land!!!

I feel pretty good about the one that's coming up next year to finish the job. If nothing else I hope that last season gave those guys the confidence that they can win basketball games.