PDA

View Full Version : We have had a major disconnect on the Jasper/Manor game-what is the final?

Old Cardinal
11-28-2003, 11:40 PM
Thank you Fred G. for the great streaming info; however, we are now having problems finding out the final score....Would someone be so kind as to enter it on this site. Hopefully this thread is open for further info...

Bulldog92
11-28-2003, 11:45 PM
Old Cardinal:
Thank you Fred G. for the great streaming info; however, we are now having problems finding out the final score....Would someone be so kind as to enter it on this site. Hopefully this thread is open for further info...Jasper wins 24-21...

Old Cardinal
11-28-2003, 11:47 PM
Wow, We finally got the news! Cong'ts to Jasper, we are all pulling for you in the next level game! If there are others that could not get Fred's final report---Jasper won 24-21 over Manor..

bevo
11-28-2003, 11:52 PM
Old Cardinal:
Wow, We finally got the news! Cong'ts to Jasper, we are all pulling for you in the next level game! If there are others that could not get Fred's final report---Jasper won 24-21 over Manor..Thanks for your support too in the past too Bridge City Fan...

j_dog
11-29-2003, 02:52 AM
Old Cardinal:
Wow, We finally got the news! Cong'ts to Jasper, we are all pulling for you in the next level game! If there are others that could not get Fred's final report---Jasper won 24-21 over Manor..Yes, thanks for the support OC. Are you going to the Burnet game? It should be a tough one! eek!

Old Cardinal
11-29-2003, 12:02 PM
Yes, I will try to be there. I think that Jasper will be a little more prepared this time, even though they do not have the "dream team" this season. Basically last year, it did not matter about all the good Jasper players- if the long pass to excellent receivers could not be contained. No team can win, no matter how good the athletes, if you can't stop the one-on-one long passes from being completed. Late decision arm-flapping Offensive Coaches causing rushed plays and too-much-time calls that shut down the momentum that the Jasper offense needed; should be rectified by now.... It will be interesting to see if Jasper can play a better game this season without the "dream team". I am glad they represent Region III, they deserve it, for their "lifting themselves up by their own bootstraps", with an inexperenced new squad.

J-town Hustler
11-29-2003, 12:06 PM
Our only field goal of the season won the game for us.

Old Cardinal
11-29-2003, 12:25 PM
I see about 5 folks up in Washington state from the Jasper-Newton area on here regularly. At the Newton/Marlin game, I(by shear chance) found myself sitting next to "LWFH" who lives around Tacoma/Tumwater area, south of Seattle. We had a very good time, his brother is a Coach from Newton. This young man came down because his Grandfather's funeral was the day before, so he stayed over to seen Newton play. In a few years we need to have a 3A down low- National gathering. I am willing to cook a big gumbo or courtbullion for the occasion.

Bulldog92
11-29-2003, 12:53 PM
Old Cardinal:
I see about 5 folks up in Washington state from the Jasper-Newton area on here regularly. At the Newton/Marlin game, I(by shear chance) found myself sitting next to "LWFH" who lives around Tacoma/Tumwater area, south of Seattle. We had a very good time, his brother is a Coach from Newton. This young man came down because his Grandfather's funeral was the day before, so he stayed over to seen Newton play. In a few years we need to have a 3A down low- National gathering. I am willing to cook a big gumbo or courtbullion for the occasion.Okay...I'm all about the National gathering, but where? We should have a coin flip...hehe. :)

j_dog
11-29-2003, 01:29 PM
Old Cardinal:
... In a few years we need to have a 3A down low- National gathering. I am willing to cook a big gumbo or courtbullion for the occasion.What is courtbullion? Gumbo would be great, but I am hungry for crawfish ettoufe! :D Could you do that also? :)

Old Cardinal
11-29-2003, 02:24 PM
Courtbullion is an ole Cajun dish pronounced(Q-B-Yawn) that is similar to a slightly thick Gumbo but has a tomato base and is a lot spicy-er. It is made with a reaux, adding catfish/shrimp/crawfish/crab meat/sausage/Gator tail, etc...It has a tomato base and liquified garlic, leek, onions-(tops and all) added to the liquification. You also liquify jaleopeno peppers into the brew. I add V-8 juice instead of water..It's so good-it will make you want to slap your MaMa!...I bet it would be good using your fresh salmon and/or whitefish, or even rock grouper, and king crab meat.

<small>[ November 29, 2003, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

JasperDog94
11-29-2003, 02:33 PM
Old Cardinal:
Courtbullion is an ole Cajun dish pronounced(Q-B-Yawn) that is similar to a slightly thick Gumbo but has a tomato base and is a lot spicy-er. It is made with a reaux, adding catfish/shrimp/crawfish/crab meat/sausage/Gator tail, etc...It has a tomato base and liquified garlic, leek, onions-(tops and all) added to the liquification. You also liquify jaleopeno peppers into the brew. I add V-8 juice instead of water..It's so good-it will make you want to slap your MaMa!...I bet it would be good using your fresh salmon and/or whitefish, or even rock grouper, and king crab meat.Soooo hungry...can't possibly wait for dinner...must have courtbullion...must have cajun food... :D

spiveyrat
11-30-2003, 12:14 PM
Old Cardinal:
Courtbullion is an ole Cajun dish pronounced(Q-B-Yawn) that is similar to a slightly thick Gumbo but has a tomato base and is a lot spicy-er. It is made with a reaux, adding catfish/shrimp/crawfish/crab meat/sausage/Gator tail, etc...It has a tomato base and liquified garlic, leek, onions-(tops and all) added to the liquification. You also liquify jaleopeno peppers into the brew. I add V-8 juice instead of water..It's so good-it will make you want to slap your MaMa!...I bet it would be good using your fresh salmon and/or whitefish, or even rock grouper, and king crab meat.I like redfish in mine! :)