coach
11-14-2006, 12:47 AM
i fall asleep every time

kepdawg
11-14-2006, 12:51 AM
All the crazy parents were way too loud for me to be able to sleep! :rolleyes:

coach
11-14-2006, 12:55 AM
i ment in the car....the parents act like its the superbowl and the games ar 7-6...

bulldogman06
11-14-2006, 12:57 AM
Haha I love ti when you hear a parent goin, "what does that coach think hes doin? id definitely be runnin a zone" or somethin to that extent. yea, ok, 7th grade girls runnin all kinds of defenses blah blah blah just go out there, guard one person, and have fun at that age.

coach
11-14-2006, 01:00 AM
i wonder what is the avg jump ball per gam is in this wonderful sport

kepdawg
11-14-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by coach
i wonder what is the avg jump ball per gam is in this wonderful sport

There were about 50 tonight in 2 games! :(

Old Tiger
11-14-2006, 02:44 AM
I watched some of my sisters game that is the most boring basketball game you'll ever watch!

3afan
11-14-2006, 07:40 AM
same in all sports ... call a girl out on a bang-bang play at first and mommy comes unglued - some wild stuff

i worked an ASA 10U-B tournament this weeknd, thats bottom of the barrel for tournament ball ..... my partner, a good veteran official, made a call on a close play and I heard from behind the backstop: "These are obviously rec umps, they're not used to this quality of ball." - I actually laughed out loud on that one .... but in 10U-B ball its the fans that actually keep it somewhat entertaining at times, I assume its the same for middle school hoops, you hear the craziest things from fans/parents, even coaches

Phil C
11-14-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I watched some of my sisters game that is the most boring basketball game you'll ever watch!

:eek:

Phil C
11-14-2006, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
There were about 50 tonight in 2 games! :(

:( :mad: COME ON PEOPLE! SHOW UP!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

awizzy
11-14-2006, 09:23 AM
man i tought some of my sisters games were preaty good...i know one school, i do not who, they would press and score like 60 in girls, thats not bad

awizzy
11-14-2006, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
same in all sports ... call a girl out on a bang-bang play at first and mommy comes unglued - some wild stuff

i worked an ASA 10U-B tournament this weeknd, thats bottom of the barrel for tournament ball ..... my partner, a good veteran official, made a call on a close play and I heard from behind the backstop: "These are obviously rec umps, they're not used to this quality of ball." - I actually laughed out loud on that one .... but in 10U-B ball its the fans that actually keep it somewhat entertaining at times, I assume its the same for middle school hoops, you hear the craziest things from fans/parents, even coaches

i was a ref at a little dribblers game once and these kids where like 10 or 11 and i may have made a bad call...and the coach calls a timeout and rushes out on the court and starts yelling at me...so i had to T him up...in little dribblers...i had to use a T....lol it was funny