lepfan
11-13-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Save the cheerleader, save the world. :cheerl: Ummmm....ok!?? :0

spiveyrat
11-14-2006, 08:11 AM
Save the cheerleader, save the world. :cheerl:

Next week (on Heroes) we get to find out the significance of that statement. Man, they leave you hanging every week, don't they? :mad:

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 12:05 AM
:confused:

htowntransplant
11-15-2006, 12:16 AM
Save the cheerleader, save the world. :cheerl:

i dont pay attention to commercials unless their sports related...and i dont like CBS with all their investigation shows. its like "you just finished watching CSI, up next....CSI miami, followed then by CSI new york.) having said that, what is up with the "save the cheerleader, save the world" quote i have been hearing.

SintonFan
11-15-2006, 12:20 AM
Next week (on Heroes) we get to find out the significance of that statement. Man, they leave you hanging every week, don't they? :mad:
I caught part of an episode of Heroes last night on SciFi and it looked cool. I will program my DVR to record what I've missed.:)

spiveyrat
11-15-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I caught part of an episode of Heroes last night on SciFi and it looked cool. I will program my DVR to record what I've missed.:)

You can go to nbc.com and see the latest episode. You can also see 2 minute summaries of each of the other previous episodes to catch up.

spiveyrat
11-15-2006, 08:43 AM
Ok, I guess you guys have been in the dark long enough. We're talking about the new show "Heroes" that is on NBC on Monday nights this season. :doh:

wimbo_pro
11-15-2006, 08:45 AM
Believe me, you want to "catch up" before jumping into it...you'll never understand whats going on with it!

pirate4state
11-15-2006, 09:59 AM
Does NBC have all episodes available for viewing on their web site or just the latest one?? :thinking:

Go Cuero
11-15-2006, 10:03 AM
I think it's just the latest one. Love that show. Don't miss this next one since it ties it all together.
Here's a link to it:
http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

I just can't figure out if the cheerleaders dad is really bad or is he just trying to help the heroes and study their behavior. Maybe save the cheerleader from him (dad) means saving the world? Too many questions.