PDA

View Full Version : State Rankings, Division I playoffs...

big daddy russ
11-13-2006, 03:44 PM
I see a lot of people saying Decatur and Abilene Wylie both have shots at the D1 title. Gilmer's been at the forefront of everyone's mind the entire year. Region III has five teams that could take just about any other team in the state the distance. Region IV may have a darkhorse out there.

How would you rank them?

Texasfootball2
11-13-2006, 04:18 PM
I don't think there is any doubt that the Decatur/Ab. Wylie winner should meet up with Gilmer, Dec. 8th or 9th in Texas Stadium. I do think at that point that the best two teams left will be playing each other. I don't give much of a chance to anyone out of reg 3 or 4 beating the winner of this game. Now as for D2, totally different story. The champion will more than likely come from reg. 3 or 4.

big daddy russ
11-13-2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I don't think there is any doubt that the Decatur/Ab. Wylie winner should meet up with Gilmer, Dec. 8th or 9th in Texas Stadium. I do think at that point that the best two teams left will be playing each other. I don't give much of a chance to anyone out of reg 3 or 4 beating the winner of this game. Now as for D2, totally different story. The champion will more than likely come from reg. 3 or 4.
I actually have Wylie and Decatur ranked below four R3 teams, but I've never seen either of those them play so don't take my word as gospel.

Cameron Crazy
11-13-2006, 04:28 PM
Both of those teams could go the distance..

PHS Wildcats
11-13-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2

Really.....hmmmmm I guess we shouldn't even show up then:doh:

Adidas410s
11-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
Really.....hmmmmm I guess we shouldn't even show up then:doh:

It would probably be in your best interests! ;)

PHS Wildcats
11-13-2006, 05:14 PM
ok

tigerdad
11-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
Really.....hmmmmm I guess we shouldn't even show up then:doh: ya'll got to get by silsbee first !!!!!