PDA

View Full Version : Snyder vs. Brownfield WHERE?????

keenoace
11-13-2006, 01:48 PM
anyone know where the snyder and brownfiled game is going to be played at. I've heard many scenarios. Just need the right one.

Black & Gold
11-13-2006, 01:54 PM
7:30 Thursday, Lowrey Field

keenoace
11-13-2006, 01:56 PM
thank you Desbois!!!

Ranger Mom
11-13-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
7:30 Thursday, Lowrey Field

Darn! I was hoping it would be fairly close to Midland....I would have gone!

Curly
11-13-2006, 02:34 PM
snyder tried to get a home and home matchup with brownfield
with snyder takin BIG SPRING as thier home site
since B.S. is the home to the last place snyder was able to win a playoff game :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Butkus
11-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Curly
snyder tried to get a home and home matchup with brownfield
with snyder takin BIG SPRING as thier home site
since B.S. is the home to the last place snyder was able to win a playoff game :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Now thats funny i dont care who ya r.:devil:

TigerPride
11-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Snyder 31 Brownfield 14 GO TIGERS!!!(the best 7-3 team in the state)

Tweeder215
11-13-2006, 06:24 PM
I'll pick Snyder in this one....That doesn't mean that I have to like it though!!!;) ;)

sweetwater07
11-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Snyder over Brownfield...then lose to Monahans...:D :D

DUKE22
11-13-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
Snyder over Brownfield...then lose to Monahans...:D :D We need to beat Brownfeild first. After that I hope that the old saying it is hard to beat someone three times in a row comes into play. I think right now we are ready for anyone.

Ranger Mom
11-13-2006, 08:01 PM
Unless Brownfield has drastically improved since we played them....I say Snyder by a BUNCH!!!

mrescape43
11-13-2006, 08:05 PM
Snyder will win big Thursday and next week Monahans will be the victim. Snyder is VERY much improved from the team that lost by 5 to the Lobos.

loboes86
11-13-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Snyder will win big Thursday and next week Monahans will be the victim. Snyder is VERY much improved from the team that lost by 5 to the Lobos. Could be true! Ya know the Loboes have done nothing but got worse at foosball since the last game we played against ya'll.:)

mrescape43
11-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
Could be true! Ya know the Loboes have done nothing but got worse at foosball since the last game we played against ya'll.:)

Looking forward to next week. The best we can hope for is a good game with both teams finishing injury free.

loboes86
11-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Looking forward to next week. The best we can hope for is a good game with both teams finishing injury free. Amen to that Brother!

tigerbyheart
11-13-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
Snyder over Brownfield...then lose to Monahans...:D :D
Hope not, I can't wait to play Argyle!!!!:D

WTF-82
11-14-2006, 12:13 AM
Roberson of Monahans is out broken arm so Loboes wont be injury free.
But they are still a great team these kids dont get down they just keep playing they will be hard to beat. The Loboes are much better football team than earlier in the year.

Owens is the diffrence maker. GO LOBOES

Snydertigersrul
11-14-2006, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
Hope not, I can't wait to play Argyle!!!!:D

I'm also looking forward to watching Snyder play Argle after they beat Brownfield and then Monahans.

LH Panther Mom
11-14-2006, 07:27 AM
Could be true! Ya know the Loboes have done nothing but got worse at foosball since the last game we played against ya'll.:)
ROFL! :clap: :clap: :D

DUKE22
11-14-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I'm also looking forward to watching Snyder play Argle after they beat Brownfield and then Monahans. Actually I want to play Sweetwater. I would hope any tiger fan and Mustang fan would want this. The atmosphere would be awesome. None of our kids are afraid of Sweetwater. They are good and we know it. I would rather have them on list of people we have beat than Argyle.

Black_Magic
11-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by DUKE22
Actually I want to play Sweetwater. I would hope any tiger fan and Mustang fan would want this. The atmosphere would be awesome. None of our kids are afraid of Sweetwater. They are good and we know it. I would rather have them on list of people we have beat than Argyle. AMEN!!

Curly
11-14-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by DUKE22
Actually I want to play Sweetwater. I would hope any tiger fan and Mustang fan would want this. The atmosphere would be awesome. None of our kids are afraid of Sweetwater. They are good and we know it. I would rather have them on list of people we have beat than Argyle.

The confidence in Snyder Texas is at an all time high this year

memories of the ONE and DONE 2005 season have been erased completely.

OH sure Brownfield is just a scrimmage, a warmup game even until the Monahans win that the tigers have already written down on paper

ONLY thing is that teams don't playon paper

Black_Magic
11-14-2006, 11:01 AM
The confidence in Snyder Texas is at an all time high this year

Now if this is not the pot calling the kettle black I dont know what is...:clap: Its funny how here lately you have a poster from snyder posting something positive about the school or team and you have someone from sweetwater JUST HAVING to come and take a shot... the on the other hand you have sweetwater posters coming on posting what ever and nearly NOBODY comes and says a word or puts them down.. Wonder why that is?:thinking:

Curly
11-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Now if this is not the pot calling the kettle black I dont know what is...:clap:

.. better take care of you own before you trash talk about others or you end up eating Crow with spades..;)

Have you boys already agreed to a site time and date with Monahans for the 2nd round playoff game ????

how about Argyle or Sweetwater you got that lined up yet???

Guess that snyder has reserved Big Spring Memorial for the next 5 weekends ??

Black_Magic
11-14-2006, 11:10 AM
Have you boys already agreed to a site time and date with Monahans for the 2nd round playoff game ????

Guess that snyder has reserved Big Spring Memorial for the next 5 weekends ?? Your the one mouthing fat boy .. Your the one as well as addidas who cant keep his mouth shut anytime someone from snyder post something about the team.. You just HAVE to take a shot... Its ok.. just dont expect to have you cake and eat it too... BTW.. how is the well looking after this year.... How did Sweetwaters Frosh and JV and 8th grade do?? i hear it is looking bleak in Sweetwater after this year.... Could there be a coaching vacancy in Sweetwater after this year?? As for Snyder We are YOUNG..3 Sr starters on Offense.. JV went 10-0.... So keep mouthing there Curly.. YOU just may get it all back for a few years if you dont watch it..;) I will just stay and point out your negative comments for a while..

Adidas410s
11-14-2006, 11:13 AM
Your the one mouthing fat boy .. Your the one as well as addidas who cant keep his mouth shut anytime someone from snyder post something about the team.. You just HAVE to take a shot... Its ok.. just dont expect to have you cake and eat it too... BTW.. how is the well looking after this year.... How did Sweetwaters Frosh and JV and 8th grade do?? i hear it is looking bleak in Sweetwater after this year.... Could there be a coaching vacancy in Sweetwater after this year?? As for Snyder We are YOUNG.. 8 Sr starters on Offense.. JV went 10-0.... So keep mouthing there Curly.. YOU just may get it all back for a few years if you watch it..;)

I sure hope that Lance Day has a lot of success leading the Tigers in the next few years. I've known him since he was 10 or 11 and he's a heck of an athlete. He's even a long time Snyder resident so that's a plus! :thumbsup:

Oh...and if you notice Blackie...you're the only Snyder poster that I pick on because it's fun to hear the mindless, unprovable crap that you come up with. It provides amusement during my day...

Sweetwater Red
11-14-2006, 11:13 AM
I would just like to promise the Snyder faithful that I won't go
to the Snyder vs. Monahans play-off game. The last two times
I watched Snyder play Monahans , Snyder lost.

Oh wait! Maybe I will go watch this game.:D :devil: :D

Adidas410s
11-14-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I would just like to promise the Snyder faithful that I won't go
to the Snyder vs. Monahans play-off game. The last two times
I watched Snyder play Monahans , Snyder lost.

Oh wait! Maybe I will go watch this game.:D :devil: :D

do it...do it...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Black_Magic
11-14-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I sure hope that Lance Day has a lot of success leading the Tigers in the next few years. I've known him since he was 10 or 11 and he's a heck of an athlete. He's even a long time Snyder resident so that's a plus! :thumbsup:

Oh...and if you notice Blackie...you're the only Snyder poster that I pick on because it's fun to hear the mindless, unprovable crap that you come up with. It provides amusement during my day... I hear you ..Like hte Mindless "Unproveable victories vs Wylie the last two years in a row.. I hear ya!!:clap: Nice try iin your cover up though.. I didnt see my name in the posts and pictures you put up taking shots at SNYDER though.. but nice back track..

Adidas410s
11-14-2006, 11:29 AM
I hear you ..Like hte Mindless "Unproveable victories vs Wylie the last two years in a row.. I hear ya!!:clap: Nice try iin your cover up though.. I didnt see my name in the posts and pictures you put up taking shots at SNYDER though.. but nice back track..

I'm not back tracking. You can ask Hops or any of the others...we make jokes with each other but we don't take shots. For instance...the scoreboard thing is a long running thing between Hops and I.

Even you know that I'm not referring to a played football game score as unprovable. I'm talking about the accusations that you make about things that you claim that I have said...then you can never provide documentation supporting your claims...it's funny!

Black_Magic
11-14-2006, 11:33 AM
OH!! NOW they are not shots.. No, what is funny here is you can see crow comming down the road and now your trying to get out of eating it by saying your not taking shots.. Thats what is funny here.:clap: Keep backing up!

Adidas410s
11-14-2006, 11:36 AM
OH!! NOW they are not shots.. No, what is funny here is you can see crow comming down the road and now your trying to get out of eating it by saying your not taking shots.. Thats what is funny here.:clap: Keep backing up!

http://members.shaw.ca/statistic/pictures/Donkey-4.jpg

Black_Magic
11-14-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Oh...and if you notice Blackie...you're the only Snyder poster that I pick on because it's fun to hear the mindless, unprovable crap that you come up with. It provides amusement during my day... http://derjan.de/data-view/juni-2004/big-mouth.jpg

DUKE22
11-14-2006, 11:56 AM
I have posted more than once that Snyder needs to take care of Brownfeild first. This should not be looked at as a scrimmage. They are in and they are going to be taken seriously. All I have said is that right now we are ready for anyone. We dont feel we have to backdoor our way to anything by having Arglye beat Sweetwater. Monahans and Sweetwater have our respect but who ever we play we expect to beat.

tigerbyheart
11-14-2006, 12:00 PM

Guess that snyder has reserved Big Spring Memorial for the next 5 weekends ??

What is the BIG deal with the Big Spring Stadium? Don't get all High and Mighty about us looking to playing the Loboes or Sweetwater ( if Heaven Forbids - Argyle) Sweetwater posters are the one's on here saying they have any easy road to the state finals.. How no one can beat them.. I guess someone forgot to tell Decatur and Wylie....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tweeder215
11-14-2006, 12:47 PM
Sweetwater posters are the one's on here saying they have any easy road to the state finals.. How no one can beat them..
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now where in the world did you see a Sweetwater poster say that?!?! IF you can point one out to me then I won't say another word all week.....

Snyder_TigerFan
11-14-2006, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
Now where in the world did you see a Sweetwater poster say that?!?! IF you can point one out to me then I won't say another word all week.....

I believe it was here (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=423753&highlight=easy#post423753) under the "Who has the easiest run" thread.

TigerPride
11-14-2006, 01:01 PM
Good thing we don't have to hear from tweed the rest of the week. GO TIGERS!!!(the best 7-3 team in the state)

Tweeder215
11-14-2006, 01:06 PM
Y'all are both IDIOTS that was from last year...Gosh there is nothing that I like better than people from Snyder showing how stupid they actually are!!!!!! That freaking made my day. :D :D

Way to go Tigers, your community must be proud:clap: :clap: :clap:

Tweeder215
11-14-2006, 01:10 PM
I'm off to class, I'll be back later.

Tweeder-1
SnyderTigerFan-0
Tigerpride-0

Snyder_TigerFan
11-14-2006, 01:16 PM
Y'all are both IDIOTS that was from last year...Gosh there is nothing that I like better than people from Snyder showing how stupid they actually are!!!!!! That freaking made my day. :D :D

Way to go Tigers, your community must be proud:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well, here is the one from this year....http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=665894#post665894 ....this year....last year....same difference.

Texasfootball2
11-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Hey Tweeder, give it up. When it comes to the past you can't compete with these Snyder fans. That where they live.

TigerPride
11-14-2006, 01:24 PM
Wylie should be thanking us, well the UIL at least.Yall were finally able to capture a district title OUTRIGHT.With out us being there to beat yall. Yeah it may be in the past. (the past TWO years we've had yalls #)

Black_Magic
11-14-2006, 01:27 PM
Tweeder .. Your busted.. NOW see if you can stay off for one week that is IF your true to your word. I remember that post too. anyone who thinks they have it made in the playoff are not very realistic. Gotta take care of one game at a time.. Unlike Curly who looks way ahead .. Even way ahead of Snyder

Texasfootball2
11-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
Wylie should be thanking us, well the UIL at least.Yall were finally able to capture a district title OUTRIGHT.With out us being there to beat yall. Yeah it may be in the past. (the past TWO years we've had yalls #)

"The past two years" Let me see, I think, Well, Maybe, YES I REMEMBER! We manage to gather in some hardware in the past two years. Something you can only dream of. Thanks for reminding me.

TigerPride
11-14-2006, 01:35 PM
That is true i'll give you a lot of credit for winning state. We still beat yall the year yall won though. GO TIGERS!!(the best 7-3 team in the state)

Originally posted by Texasfootball2
"The past two years" Let me see, I think, Well, Maybe, YES I REMEMBER! We manage to gather in some hardware in the past two years. Something you can only dream of. Thanks for reminding me.

RMAC
11-14-2006, 01:50 PM
And yet again, ANOTHER hi-jacked thread by the posters from the 2 towns we love so much . . . Sweetwater and Snyder.

Tweeder215
11-14-2006, 03:33 PM
Tweeder .. Your busted.. NOW see if you can stay off for one week that is IF your true to your word. I remember that post too. anyone who thinks they have it made in the playoff are not very realistic. Gotta take care of one game at a time.. Unlike Curly who looks way ahead .. Even way ahead of Snyder

You're right, I didn't figure any of our posters would be that outlandish but I guess thats what I get for thinking. This is my last post for the week. I'll talk to everyone on Sunday. Good luck to all the teams playing this week and hope everyone here has safe trips to and from football games this weekend.

tigerbyheart
11-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Good Luck to everyone and have a safe trip....
Good luck Wylie!!! I think you will come out with the Win!!!!

Ranger Mom
11-14-2006, 04:21 PM
You're right, I didn't figure any of our posters would be that outlandish but I guess thats what I get for thinking. This is my last post for the week. I'll talk to everyone on Sunday. Good luck to all the teams playing this week and hope everyone here has safe trips to and from football games this weekend.

I would rather you stay and the guy who posted it leave!!:D :D

mrescape43
11-14-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2

Lucky for you'll that you went Div 1 as us Div 2 Tigers gave you'll a pretty good spanking in District prior to you even making the playoffs in 04. Had you been in Div 2 Gilmer would have put up 70 on your defense of 04.

loboes86
11-14-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
And yet again, ANOTHER hi-jacked thread by the posters from the 2 towns we love so much . . . Sweetwater and Snyder. I was thinking the same thing.;)

Tiger Baseball
11-14-2006, 06:42 PM
I was thinking the same thing.;)

:confused: :confused: How does Snyder hi-jack their own thread?

loboes86
11-14-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
:confused: :confused: How does Snyder hi-jack their own thread? Suppose to be a Snyder- Brownfield thread. Not a Sweetwater-Snyder thread. Of coarse Monahans wasn't suppose to be here either.:D

Tiger Baseball
11-14-2006, 06:55 PM
Suppose to be a Snyder- Brownfield thread. Not a Sweetwater-Snyder thread. Of coarse Monahans wasn't suppose to be here either.:D

So why is Sourwater?????

loboes86
11-14-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
So why is Sourwater????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

tigerbyheart
11-14-2006, 08:23 PM
Suppose to be a Snyder- Brownfield thread. Not a Sweetwater-Snyder thread. Of coarse Monahans wasn't suppose to be here either.:D
lol :D :D :D

tigerbyheart
11-14-2006, 08:28 PM
Hey Brownfield, do you still have the same coach that ya had when we played you in 03? We met your coach in Sweetwater the day after we played ya ( We were watching Merkel playing in a playoff game), he was really nice. He had nothing but good things to say and showed real CLASS!!!! I don't remeber his name, but he saw my husband's Snyder Cap and came over and introduced himself, and wished us luck in the playoffs..:clap: :clap: :clap:

Snydertigersrul
11-15-2006, 06:02 AM
Hey Brownfield, do you still have the same coach that ya had when we played you in 03? We met your coach in Sweetwater the day after we played ya ( We were watching Merkel playing in a playoff game), he was really nice. He had nothing but good things to say and showed real CLASS!!!! I don't remeber his name, but he saw my husband's Snyder Cap and came over and introduced himself, and wished us luck in the playoffs..:clap: :clap: :clap:

Kevin Pittman is still the coach at Brownfield and a class act. Snyder won the 2003 matchup, 18-7, scoring twice in the fourth quarter to get the win.

TigerPride
11-16-2006, 09:00 AM
It's finally here, GAMEDAY. I hope everyone has a safe trip going and coming back from the game. GO TIGERS!!(the best 7-3 team in state)

Ranger Mom
11-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by TigerPride
It's finally here, GAMEDAY. I hope everyone has a safe trip going and coming back from the game. GO TIGERS!!(the best 7-3 team in state)

Yall play tonight???

mrescape43
11-16-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Yall play tonight???

Yes, the choices were tonight at 7:30 or tomorrow afternoon at 4:00. Coach Rogers picked tonight to allow for more fans to be able to attend.

Curly
11-16-2006, 09:58 AM
Yeah why is snyder & brownfield playing on a thursday???
Remeber last year when Sweetwater and Greenwood met on a thursday in Angelo?

A lot of speculation about why that game was played on a thursday night?

Wonder if grades has any of tonights players caught in a bind, not being eligible on Friday after the school day ends?????

Curly
11-16-2006, 10:00 AM
Yes, the choices were tonight at 7:30 or tomorrow afternoon at 4:00. Coach Rogers picked tonight to allow for more fans to be able to attend.

OH okay well that makes great sense.....

however last year that argument wasn't allowed

Butkus
11-16-2006, 10:02 AM

Wonder if grades has any of tonights players caught in a bind, not being eligible on Friday after the school day ends????? Not doubt bout it now. Curly gotta be a first cuzsin ta tha boys.:D

Ranger Mom
11-16-2006, 10:02 AM

I should have known that....I guess my "konk on the head" affected me more than I realized!!

mrescape43
11-16-2006, 10:05 AM
OH okay well that makes great sense.....

however last year that argument wasn't allowed

Last year our Coach went with a 5:00 start on Friday afternoon and many of us weren't able to attend so I am glad it didn't happen again.

Ranger Mom
11-16-2006, 10:11 AM
Last year our Coach went with a 5:00 start on Friday afternoon and many of us weren't able to attend so I am glad it didn't happen again.

Was that when they played at Grande?? Didn't Abilene Wylie and Seminole play right after?

If so, I was there and left during the 2nd game because it started raining!!

DUKE22
11-16-2006, 10:34 AM

Wonder if grades has any of tonights players caught in a bind, not being eligible on Friday after the school day ends????? Our second six weeks ended two weeks ago. If they failed they could not have played last week, so I dont think that is it.

Sweetwater Red
11-16-2006, 11:07 AM

Wonder if grades has any of tonights players caught in a bind, not being eligible on Friday after the school day ends?????

The reason they played on a Thursday night was because all
venues were full for Friday night. Kent Jackson would rather
play on a Thursday night rather than Saturday any time.

Curly
11-16-2006, 11:14 AM
Still wonder why Swater last year had to take all the abuse from some folks about a Thurs night playoff game
but now it is okay with the world if snyder plays on a thursday

Snyder_TigerFan
11-16-2006, 11:16 AM
Still wonder why Swater last year had to take all the abuse from some folks about a Thurs night playoff game
but now it is okay with the world if snyder plays on a thursday

Well, if it makes you feel any better then keep it up....cause a ruckus.:rolleyes:

Black_Magic
11-16-2006, 11:18 AM
but now it is okay with the world if snyder plays on a thursday :bigcry: :bigcry: :( :weeping: :bigcry: :( :weeping:
http://www.geocities.com/johnniemccoy/Martial_Arts.gif

Ranger Mom
11-16-2006, 11:26 AM
Well..there aren't any Brownfield posters to question it, one way or the other.

So......is someone going to be updating the board?

I know STR will call me with quarterly scores....but will someone be doing play by play on the board??

Chunkthepill
11-16-2006, 11:29 AM
might have missed it, but where are they playing

Ranger Mom
11-16-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Chunkthepill
might have missed it, but where are they playing

I think Lowrey, tonight and 7:30!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well..there aren't any Brownfield posters to question it, one way or the other.

So......is someone going to be updating the board?

I know STR will call me with quarterly scores....but will someone be doing play by play on the board??

I'll try to give updates here and there.

Texasfootball2
11-16-2006, 12:02 PM
Lucky for you'll that you went Div 1 as us Div 2 Tigers gave you'll a pretty good spanking in District prior to you even making the playoffs in 04. Had you been in Div 2 Gilmer would have put up 70 on your defense of 04.

Spanking????? If my memory serves me right you had to come from behind in '04 and '05 to win and in both cases Wylie turned the ball over to open up the door. Give you credit for taking advantage of the opportunities but SPANKING? I don't see it.

You can only speckulate about what Gilmer would have done. Wylie did manage to defeat the #1, #3, #4, and #7 teams in the state in route to the title.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-16-2006, 07:49 PM
Hey Snyder_TigerFan, They finally let me in. Thanks for your help!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Hey Snyder_TigerFan, They finally let me in. Thanks for your help!

:confused: Huh?