PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater vs Argyle

Phantom Stang
11-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Predictions?

Texasfootball2
11-13-2006, 01:32 PM
Sweetwater 35 Argyle 14

Congrats!!! Argyle had a great year for thier first year in 3A and will probably always be contenders, but to much speed for Sweetwater in this one.

Old Tiger
11-13-2006, 01:33 PM
Why not just a simple question.....Who wins? a)sweetwater b)argyle....

Anywho Sweetwater

HAN SING
11-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Sweetwater in close one.. If sweetwater throw ball better then they would win big!

http://www.badjocks.com/archive/2006/vinceyoung-throwing.gif
By The Way, This is NOT picture of Sweetwater QB throing action.. But it funny anyway.:D

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2006, 02:08 PM
At Phantom Stangs' request, there are 2 options now. At the time, there were 14 total for Swater and 4 total for Argyle, and they remained the same after the extra options were removed.

Phantom Stang
11-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
At Phantom Stangs' request, there are 2 options now. At the time, there were 14 total for Swater and 4 total for Argyle, and they remained the same after the extra options were removed.
Thanks LHPM!!:)

APierce248
11-13-2006, 03:16 PM
i dont even think this one will be close. Sweetwater by 21-28. I dont think that Argyle even stands a chance!!!!

bobcat1
11-13-2006, 03:24 PM
Depends on the QB and his receivers running the spread from Argyle. If they are on it could be close. They have a little speed themselves. I think Sweetwater wins but I will pull for Argyle.

APierce248
11-13-2006, 03:28 PM
if my information is correct, Argyle's number 1 Qb tried to play last game and got hurt again. So i heard that he is out. Is this true?

pero chato
11-13-2006, 03:29 PM
Sweetwater 35-14.

bobcat1
11-13-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by APierce248
if my information is correct, Argyle's number 1 Qb tried to play last game and got hurt again. So i heard that he is out. Is this true?

I hadn't heard that. Anyone know for sure?

Phantom Stang
11-13-2006, 06:01 PM
Sweetwater by 17

Tweeder215
11-13-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Depends on the QB and his receivers running the spread from Argyle. If they are on it could be close. They have a little speed themselves. I think Sweetwater wins but I will pull for Argyle.

If I were from Celina, I would be pulling for Argyle too. :D :D :D

sweetwater07
11-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
If I were from Celina, I would be pulling for Argyle too. :D :D :D

lol..sounds like Celina is scared???...i hope they get past Madison( the first contender that they will play all season)..so we can send them home to air up the b-balls..:D :D

Tweeder215
11-13-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
lol..sounds like Celina is scared???...i hope they get past Madison( the first contender that they will play all season)..so we can send them home to air up the b-balls..:D :D

Now don't get ahead of yourself and say anything stupid...oops too late. lol They are good and I promise they aren't scared, just smart. But I think right now we need to focus on Argyle.

sweetwater07
11-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Now don't get ahead of yourself and say anything stupid...oops too late. lol They are good and I promise they aren't scared, just smart. But I think right now we need to focus on Argyle.

true.....our secondary stepped it up last week and i hope they do this week..we'll need it...plus i have heard of a few adjustments on our defense that should stop the pass..

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Predictions?
Watch out for the Socks! They're good! :devil: :devil: :devil: Socks by a bunch....

Tweeder215
11-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Watch out for the Socks! They're good! :devil: :devil: :devil: Socks by a bunch....

Are you serious? I mean if you are kidding then at least put a haha or something. IF IF IF they win I can promise it won't be by a bunch.

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Are you serious? I mean if you are kidding then at least put a haha or something. IF IF IF they win I can promise it won't be by a bunch.
I'm just returning the favor to Phantom Stang, since he "helped" me out earlier in the year. :evillol: :evillol: ;)

bobcat1
11-13-2006, 08:04 PM
lol..sounds like Celina is scared???...i hope they get past Madison( the first contender that they will play all season)..so we can send them home to air up the b-balls..

If I were from Celina, I would be pulling for Argyle too.

You got any more goodies for me Tweener or Shetland07? Keep 'em coming! :D

mrescape43
11-13-2006, 08:08 PM
I don't know a thing about Argyle but if they are to have a chance to win they will have to keep JB, SG, and the potent Mustang offense off of the field.

Ranger Mom
11-13-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I don't know a thing about Argyle but if they are to have a chance to win they will have to keep JB, SG, and the potent Mustang offense off of the field.

Amen to that!!

Tweeder215
11-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
You got any more goodies for me Tweener or Shetland07? Keep 'em coming! :D

I don't see how mine was a goodie, all I said was common sense. Any team with a chance to win it all should be pulling for the easier road, no matter who it is.

bobcat1
11-13-2006, 09:31 PM
I pull for them because I have friends there and we fed those kids that Saturday scrimmage months ago. I also went and watched them play Whitewright on our bye week. I am sure Sweetwater is good. I am not sure playing the spread(Argyle) would be the easier road for us. We had much rather play a running team. ;)

Phantom Stang
11-13-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm just returning the favor to Phantom Stang, since he "helped" me out earlier in the year. :evillol: :evillol: ;)
Thanks, and I hope you have just as much luck with your "adopted team", as I had with mine.;) :p

mwynn05
11-13-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Sweetwater 35 Argyle 14

Congrats!!! Argyle had a great year for thier first year in 3A and will probably always be contenders, but to much speed for Sweetwater in this one. Argyle wont be in 3a for very long

tigerbyheart
11-14-2006, 09:53 AM

Or just pooch kick!!!:D

Stangster
11-14-2006, 03:12 PM
The Sweetwater Mustangs win in a running stampede!!!

Old Tiger
11-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Sweetwater

injuredinmelee
11-14-2006, 03:24 PM

I think SG is easy enough to stop. Dont let him turn the corner and punish him everytime he touches the ball. JB however is the real deal. IF he was in that backfield alone and got 25 carries a night he would average over 150 a game.

mrescape43
11-14-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I think SG is easy enough to stop. Dont let him turn the corner and punish him everytime he touches the ball. JB however is the real deal. IF he was in that backfield alone and got 25 carries a night he would average over 150 a game.

I agree with this. JB was the only one to give Snyder a hard time the last 2 years. We had defensive speed to stop SG but JB broke the tackles for the extra yards.

SWMustang
11-14-2006, 06:24 PM
I agree with this. JB was the only one to give Snyder a hard time the last 2 years. We had defensive speed to stop SG but JB broke the tackles for the extra yards.

I'm not looking ahead - we've got a tough game with the Sox this week, but it sure would be nice to meet Snyder in the playoffs.

tigerbyheart
11-15-2006, 12:01 AM
Yes, even though he (JB) plays for Sweetwater, :D I have to say, he is one of the best that I've seen play...

No matter who beats who, I will root for them to state...(Unless its the Mustangs playing Greenwood) I have to root for the one from our district....;)

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 12:01 AM
Sweetwater is GOOD

BUT

Argyle is GOODER! HAHA

gobble_up03
11-15-2006, 12:04 AM
i thought sweetwater was FAST

mustang04
11-15-2006, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by gobble_up03
i thought sweetwater was FAST

i thought CUERO was fast....

shadow13
11-15-2006, 01:33 AM
I agree with this. JB was the only one to give Snyder a hard time the last 2 years. We had defensive speed to stop SG but JB broke the tackles for the extra yards. SG only had 2 carries against Snyder in the playoff lost and again last yr. just 2 carries ,so if anyone stopped him it was his Coaches not the Snyder team.

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
i thought CUERO was fast.... They're all slow!

shadow13
11-15-2006, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I think SG is easy enough to stop. Dont let him turn the corner and punish him everytime he touches the ball. JB however is the real deal. IF he was in that backfield alone and got 25 carries a night he would average over 150 a game. I would hope that JB is a better rb then you say, 25 carries - 150 yds. that's not that great. JB would probably average around 225 or more with that many carries per game.

Snydertigersrul
11-15-2006, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
true.....our secondary stepped it up last week and i hope they do this week..we'll need it...plus i have heard of a few adjustments on our defense that should stop the pass..

Argyle will pull off the upset and stop the barn yard and SG. I admit I wish the Mustangs would win so they can play Snyder, but fact is fact.

Curly
11-15-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Argyle will pull off the upset and stop the barn yard and SG. I admit I wish the Mustangs would win so they can play Snyder, but fact is fact.

OH snyder has already beaten both
Brownfield and Monahans
must be nice to have that crystal ball
by the way how did snyder do the last time they played Monahans
or the last 2 times they faced the LOBOES for that matter

TigerPride
11-15-2006, 09:03 AM
The games must be played. I'm not coming on here and saying we're going three rounds deep or even past that. But, if we do have the chance to meet up with Sweetwater, we are 2-0 against yall in the playoffs. Thats not living in the past, thats just fact. GO TIGERS!!(the best 7-3 team in the state)

[i]Originally posted by Curly
OH snyder has already beaten both
Brownfield and Monahans
must be nice to have that crystal ball
by the way how did snyder do the last time they played Monahans
or the last 2 times they faced the LOBOES for that matter

Curly
11-15-2006, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by TigerPride
The games must be played. I'm not coming on here and saying we're going three rounds deep or even past that. But, if we do have the chance to meet up with Sweetwater, we are 2-0 against yall in the playoffs. Thats not living in the past, thats just fact. GO TIGERS!!(the best 7-3 team in the state)

The FACTS are more than a few snyder fans are looking past the first and second round of the playoffs this year.
Maybe not you but your buddy snydertigersdrool seems to be....

SideBurnWillie
11-15-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Curly
The FACTS are more than a few snyder fans are looking past the first and second round of the playoffs this year.
Maybe not you but your buddy snydertigersdrool seems to be....

Just like your ole buddy sweetwater07...... :doh:

Butkus
11-15-2006, 09:12 AM
Maybe not you but your buddy snydertigersdrool seems to be.... Ya know after checkin with mama i found out old Curly is mine and Bubba Joe and Stang Reds cousin.:thumbsup:

Butkus
11-15-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by SideBurnWillie
Just like your ole buddy sweetwater07...... :doh: Easy thar willie. Everyone knows 07 aint got sense God gave a screwdriver.:D

mrescape43
11-15-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by shadow13
SG only had 2 carries against Snyder in the playoff lost and again last yr. just 2 carries ,so if anyone stopped him it was his Coaches not the Snyder team.

In the game here SG took a good hit and fumbled the ball and I don't think that he ever got the ball again.

tigerbyheart
11-15-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Sweetwater is GOOD

BUT

Argyle is GOODER! HAHA

More GOODER! HAHAHAHAHA J/K

What is Argyle's mascot?

shadow13
11-15-2006, 12:33 PM
In the game here SG took a good hit and fumbled the ball and I don't think that he ever got the ball again. still had only 2 carries and you guys still lost against a backup QB and at least 3 second string players on defense. If I remember correctly JB ONLY HAD 47 YDS. WITH 2 ,1 YD. TD's ,my point is we didn't even have a good game Team wise and still beat you guys. Losing in the 1st round showed just how good or bad Snyder really was last yr. And if not for the poor Teams in this part of the country you guys would not even be consider a contender in this yrs. playoff. In my book you are just pretenders and like I said before our Coaches stopped SG not Snyder.

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart

What is Argyle's mascot? I don't know?

DaHop72
11-15-2006, 12:44 PM
In my book you are just pretenders Your opinion and you have every right to it, but something tells me after watching the Sweetwater/Clyde game we probably could have at least been third.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

shadow13
11-15-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Your opinion and you have every right to it, but something tells me after watching the Sweetwater/Clyde game we probably could have at least been third.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: True but i'm not just talking about in the district, refering to 3a teams in this part of the country . There are not many good teams so Snyder appears to be 1 of the powerhouses in west tx. but in reality they are just average at best across the board in 3a.

DaHop72
11-15-2006, 12:55 PM
True but i'm not just talking about in the district, refering to 3a teams in this part of the country . There are not many good teams so Snyder appears to be 1 of the powerhouses in west tx. but in reality they are just average at best across the board in 3a. Once again, your opinion and you have every right to it and I respect that. But, I guess the old saying, time will tell applies here.

shadow13
11-15-2006, 01:07 PM
I wish you guys well in the playoffs and I do know anything can happen, so if we do not take 1 game at a time and take care of business we will be playing basketball real soon. Hopefully our kids are focused with 1 thing in mind and that's an opportunity to play in the championship game in Dec. I would love to see another Snyder & Sweetwater Q-Finals game again this yr.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-15-2006, 02:25 PM
...and like I said before our Coaches stopped SG not Snyder.
...and why would that be?

DaHop72
11-15-2006, 02:26 PM
I wish you guys well in the playoffs and I do know anything can happen, so if we do not take 1 game at a time and take care of business we will be playing basketball real soon. Hopefully our kids are focused with 1 thing in mind and that's an opportunity to play in the championship game in Dec. I would love to see another Snyder & Sweetwater Q-Finals game again this yr. I think it would be great for both teams to play well and to have a rematch from 04 as well. But as you say, if they don't take care of business they could see the one and done monster raise its' ugly head.

APierce248
11-15-2006, 02:32 PM

What is Argyle's mascot?

Argle's Mascot is the Eagles!!!

I still believe without a doubt, Sweetwater will beat the heck out of Argyle. Sweetwater has an incredible offense, and i think that they will dominate the Argyle Defense.

My Pick: Sweetwater 42, Argyle 14 (if that)

Texasfootball2
11-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by APierce248
Argle's Mascot is the Eagles!!!

I still believe without a doubt, Sweetwater will beat the heck out of Argyle. Sweetwater has an incredible offense, and i think that they will dominate the Argyle Defense.

My Pick: Sweetwater 42, Argyle 14 (if that)

I will have to agree with you APierce248, I think Sweetwater will score everytime they have the ball unless they fumble. I do think Argyle will score on Sweetwater, but it just won't be enough.

Sweetwater 40+ Argyle 20+/-

STANG RED
11-15-2006, 03:50 PM
The starting Argyle QB missed their last two ballgames due to injury, but should be back for this one. He had thrown for over 2000 before getting hurt, so if he's back, they should have some offensive fire power back, and may score a little more than some think, but Sweetwater has played very well against the pass all season, so I dont look for him to have a big enough game to make a huge difference. Stangs should still win by 3 TDs or more.
If the Stangs can avoid turnovers (have killed them all year), this one could even get ugly, early. Turnovers have cost us a lot of points this season!

Sweetwater Red
11-15-2006, 04:05 PM
I was looking at the bracket. IF we win this one we will play the
winner of the Perryton vs. Vernon game. I sure hope Vernon
wins. I would much rather drive to Lubbock than Canyon on a
Friday night....again.:(

mustang04
11-15-2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

NOOO...Canyon is AWESOME to play..i remember when we beat perryton my senior year there...i loved it!!!!!

Sweetwater Red
11-15-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
NOOO...Canyon is AWESOME to play..i remember when we beat perryton my senior year there...i loved it!!!!!

I was there too. I remember Perryton not taking a knee when
J.T. got K.O.'d. That came back to haunt them. (Karma?)

It's along drive back at 11:00 p.m. after working all day. That's
what I was refering to. I did it once already this year.:(

tigerbyheart
11-15-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Wouldn't Plainview be more of a halfway point than Canyon?

Sweetwater Red
11-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Wouldn't Plainview be more of a halfway point than Canyon?

Yeah, but Jackson prefers to play on Fridays @ 7:30 p.m.. If,
Plainview is already booked for a Friday night game, then we'll
be playing in Canyon.

tigerbyheart
11-15-2006, 04:59 PM
You could always flip for home/home....:D

shadow13
11-15-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
...and why would that be? Well it's not hard to stop him when he's not running the ball....THINK ABOUT IT!

mrescape43
11-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Well it's not hard to stop him when he's not running the ball....THINK ABOUT IT!

Think about it. Snyder stopped him as the Coach didn't feel that he was the best option to give Sweetwater a chance to win the game or he would have gotten his carries.

shadow13
11-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Think about it. Snyder stopped him as the Coach didn't feel that he was the best option to give Sweetwater a chance to win the game or he would have gotten his carries. It's very obvious you have no idea what you are talking about...LOL , I would suggest you do some research on Sweetwater before you determine what our Coaches are thinking.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-15-2006, 09:36 PM
Well it's not hard to stop him when he's not running the ball....THINK ABOUT IT!

My question was why is he not getting the ball?

mrescape43
11-15-2006, 09:39 PM
It's very obvious you have no idea what you are talking about...LOL , I would suggest you do some research on Sweetwater before you determine what our Coaches are thinking.

Hey it is just my theory but what was his average # of carries for other games?

shadow13
11-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Hey it is just my theory but what was his average # of carries for other games? 6 carries

shadow13
11-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
My question was why is he not getting the ball? last yr. he averaged a td every 5 carries and again this yr. it's a td every 5 carries. last yr. 126- 1257 - 24td's : this yr. 70- 708 -14 td's. That is a good question maybe they feel like alot of other people around these parts that he is too small to carry the ball. I do have an idea why he's not getting the ball, but I WILL KEEP THAT THOUGHT TO MYSELF.

TigerPride
11-15-2006, 10:59 PM
He wasn't getting his carries, coach wouldn't play him. Whatever reason you may have. Here's the REAL reason why, the Tigers speed on defense wouldn't let him get to the corners. Sg want run up the middle. They used the work horse of JB to do that. And yall walked away with that win. Don't hold it against us that we shut down sg. Show some love to a past 4-3a opponent. You may not like us but you have to respect us. After all we're 2-0 against sweetwater in the playoffs. Who sent who home those years to air up the basketballs. Thats not living in the past, thats just fact. GO TIGERS!!(the best 7-3 team in the state)

Scholar
11-15-2006, 11:16 PM
last yr. he averaged a td every 5 carries and again this yr. it's a td every 5 carries. last yr. 126- 1257 - 24td's : this yr. 70- 708 -14 td's. That is a good question maybe they feel like alot of other people around these parts that he is too small to carry the ball. I do have an idea why he's not getting the ball, but I WILL KEEP THAT THOUGHT TO MYSELF.

I have an idea too, but I, like you, WILL KEEP THAT THOUGHT TO MYSELF.

Ranger Mom
11-15-2006, 11:18 PM
WOW!!!!

This done gone and went and turned into Sweetwater vs. Snyder thread!!

Who woulda thunk it??:doh: :doh:

Snyder_TigerFan
11-15-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
WOW!!!!

This done gone and went and turned into Sweetwater vs. Snyder thread!!

Who woulda thunk it??:doh: :doh:

Well, since there are not any Argyle posters on the board, someone has to pick up the slack.;)

shadow13
11-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
He wasn't getting his carries, coach wouldn't play him. Whatever reason you may have. Here's the REAL reason why, the Tigers speed on defense wouldn't let him get to the corners. Sg want run up the middle. They used the work horse of JB to do that. And yall walked away with that win. Don't hold it against us that we shut down sg. Show some love to a past 4-3a opponent. You may not like us but you have to respect us. After all we're 2-0 against sweetwater in the playoffs. Who sent who home those years to air up the basketballs. Thats not living in the past, thats just fact. GO TIGERS!!(the best 7-3 team in the state) when you open your eyes and stop dreaming you will probably realize you make absolutely no sense, and it's obvious you haven't watched many of Sweetwater games or you would know half of SG's td's started in between the guards. And ROSCOE WOULD HAVE BEATEN SNYDER last yr. so it's was no big thing defeating you guys 17-6, we played terrible as a team against you.

shadow13
11-15-2006, 11:33 PM
It's a shame what some people call speed....PLEASE ! get out of Snyder more and maybe you will see what true speed really is.

SideBurnWillie
11-15-2006, 11:41 PM
Shadow13 would you please

SHUT UP! :hand: :hand: :hand:

Scholar
11-15-2006, 11:41 PM
when you open your eyes and stop dreaming you will probably realize you make absolutely no sense, and it's obvious you haven't watched many of Sweetwater games or you would know half of SG's td's started in between the guards. And ROSCOE WOULD HAVE BEATEN SNYDER last yr. so it's was no big thing defeating you guys 17-6, we played terrible as a team against you.

Roscoe's usually pretty good aren't they? I've heard more than once they always have a good program there.

DaHop72
11-15-2006, 11:53 PM
And ROSCOE WOULD HAVE BEATEN SNYDER last yr. I have respected most of your opinions on here, but I think this might be a bit overboard.:thinking:

DaHop72
11-15-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Scholar
Roscoe's usually pretty good aren't they? I've heard more than once they always have a good program there. They sure do Scholar and they are young and going to be better next year.

Scholar
11-15-2006, 11:58 PM
If that's the case then I really don't see his point.

DaHop72
11-16-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Scholar
If that's the case then I really don't see his point. Roscoe is class A, so I think shadow was slamming Snyder by saying we couldn't have beat a class A team last year.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

shadow13
11-16-2006, 01:18 AM
Thanks DA HOP, some people seem to take things their own way instead of reading it the way it is, if you are on here and talking football I assumed everyone on here knows that Roscoe has 1 of the top programs in class a, so I was just saying that Roscoe was good enough to beat Snyder last yr. I SAID LAST YR. I haven't seem Snyder play this yr. so I can not say what kind of team they have this yr. time will tell. And I will be cheering for the Tigers so that maybe we can meet if both teams make it that far.... GOOD LUCK!

shadow13
11-16-2006, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by SideBurnWillie
Shadow13 would you please
Willie you need to find your way to nashville and have a smoke with Elvis, because you are out of your element on the downlow, the rodeo is on the next page HEEHAW!

SHUT UP! :hand: :hand: :hand:

mrescape43
11-16-2006, 10:03 AM
Thanks DA HOP, some people seem to take things their own way instead of reading it the way it is, if you are on here and talking football I assumed everyone on here knows that Roscoe has 1 of the top programs in class a, so I was just saying that Roscoe was good enough to beat Snyder last yr. I SAID LAST YR. I haven't seem Snyder play this yr. so I can not say what kind of team they have this yr. time will tell. And I will be cheering for the Tigers so that maybe we can meet if both teams make it that far.... GOOD LUCK!

Roscoe couldn't have kept within 3 td's of Snyder last year and you are smart enough to know that. Anyway me and everyone else on here knows that Skye is a terrific athlete and I just like to get everyone going every once in a while. Good luck tomorrow night!

mustang68
11-16-2006, 10:30 AM
I sure hope we can all get some new material: slams, digs,histories, pictures, personalities before the pending matchup:rolleyes: should either of us make it:devil:

shadow13
11-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Roscoe couldn't have kept within 3 td's of Snyder last year and you are smart enough to know that. Anyway me and everyone else on here knows that Skye is a terrific athlete and I just like to get everyone going every once in a while. Good luck tomorrow night! LOL , it can sometimes get out of hand, but I didn't convince you at all on Roscoe huh:) good luck to you guys tonight in Lubbock, of course I don't think you will need it this week.

Phantom Stang
11-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Here are individual stat's on Argyle's players.
I have no idea how current they are.

RUSHING

Name Att. Yds. TD
Kyle Frizzell 107 458 4
Nic Lugo 40 196 3
Colby Husby 38 132 7
JJ Harp 61 36 2
Brice Bode 15 36 0
Cole Frazier 1 9 0
Collin Mock 1 4 0
PASSING

Name C-A-I Yds. TD
JJ Harp 147-220-6 2139 19
Brice Bode 25-58-3 326 1
Colby Husby 11-20-2 139 0
RECEIVING

Name No. Yds. TD
Brice Bode 62 839 7
Cole Frazier 33 739 3
Justin McGuffey 21 310 3
Brady Brown 20 256 2
Garrett Jones 8 134 2
Matt Handler 11 122 1
Colby Husby 8 70 0
Kyle Frizzell 8 54 0
Nic Lugo 8 42 1
Anthony Pucciarello 3 31 0
Matt Handler 1 7 0
SCORING

Name Pts.
Ben Parks 55
Colby Husby 44
Brice Bode 42
Nic Lugo 24
Kyle Frizzell 24
Cole Frazier 18
Justin McGuffey 18
JJ Harp 12
Garrett Jones 12
Brady Brown 12
Matt Handler 6
Colby Oberle 3
Chance Babcock 2

STANG RED
11-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Would someone please clue me in on this "socks" phrase when refering to Argyle?
:confused:
I must have missed something somewhere.

Butkus
11-16-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Would someone please clue me in on this "socks" phrase when refering to Argyle?
:confused:
I must have missed something somewhere. Dang ya brother Stang ive told ya bout readin more. Argyles are some of them fancy socks them preppy type tend ta wear.:D

Curly
11-16-2006, 11:52 AM
In your size Stang
http://www.beckersurf.com/Images/Products/47500.jpg

Butkus
11-16-2006, 11:54 AM
In your size Stang
http://www.beckersurf.com/Images/Products/47500.jpg Ha now wouldnt ole Stang look plum purdy in a pair of those.:devil:

STANG RED
11-16-2006, 12:15 PM
I hearda Argyle sweaters afor but didnt no thay made socks outa that stuff to. All mine er dirt brown cotton with no toes ner heels left in em. Ima gonna hav ta check somea them socks out a guess.:D

Who-dun-it!!?
11-16-2006, 08:39 PM
Sweetwater is not looking ahead. They know they are good. But they can also see the excitement in a possible playoff game against Snyder. They will do everything they can to make this happen. Deep down in places they won't admit, they hope Snyder gets through Brownfield and Monahans. I'm secretly rooting for Sweetwater until that point as well. So for the next two weeks "Go Sweetwater!!"

shadow13
11-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Sweetwater is not looking ahead. They know they are good. But they can also see the excitement in a possible playoff game against Snyder. They will do everything they can to make this happen. Deep down in places they won't admit, they hope Snyder gets through Brownfield and Monahans. I'm secretly rooting for Sweetwater until that point as well. So for the next two weeks "Go Sweetwater!!" I'm listening to the game right now, Snyder is a little sloppy to start this game off ,but I believe they will get it together pretty soon. Go Tigers!

johnfx24
11-16-2006, 10:14 PM
where are u listening this game at??? whats the website???

Bigbuck
11-16-2006, 10:15 PM
Any news on the status of JJ Harp (QB) for Argyle. If he's healthy it might be a little closer game.

shadow13
11-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by johnfx24
where are u listening this game at??? whats the website??? radio at home

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 09:10 AM
I think they pulled it together,

Snyder 42
Brownfield 12

Get ready people, next weeks gonna be crazy!!

shadow13
11-17-2006, 09:34 AM
Hopefully everything will work out for Snyder & Sweetwater to meet again this yr. When these 2 teams hook up together you can bet your boots it's to be 1 heck of a game . BEST RIVALRY IN WEST TEXAS!

Phantom Stang
11-17-2006, 03:07 PM
Is Sweetwater "home" or "visitor"?

shadow13
11-17-2006, 03:09 PM
visitors

Sweetwater Red
11-17-2006, 03:15 PM
visitors

That's a first. We were home when we beat Decatur and Iowa
Park there the last two years.

shadow13
11-17-2006, 03:18 PM
I was looking to see the red jersey's myself, and when they had on the white ones I was surprised.

Phantom Stang
11-17-2006, 03:44 PM
It's ironic, because Argyle probably won't have a thousand people in the stands.

Who-dun-it!!?
11-17-2006, 04:16 PM
Hopefully everything will work out for Snyder & Sweetwater to meet again this yr. When these 2 teams hook up together you can bet your boots it's to be 1 heck of a game . BEST RIVALRY IN WEST TEXAS!

I have a good friend in Sweetwater, and he and I have a standing bet on this game every year. Unfortunately we started it last year in the regular season. So I'm down one steak dinner to none. Sure hope to get to see this matchup again this year. Good luck to Sweetwater till Then!!!!

DU_stud04
11-18-2006, 01:40 AM
I was looking to see the red jersey's myself, and when they had on the white ones I was surprised. i love the all white look, im jsut suprised sweetwater won tonight