PDA

View Full Version : wouldn't it be weird

lostaussie
11-12-2006, 09:01 PM
If Gilmer played Diboll for the championship game, and Gilbert Moye was once again the opposing QB. :thinking: Just thought I would throw that out there............I wonder who the Jasper fans would root for?

gobbler grad
11-12-2006, 09:08 PM
would be interesting...:thinking:

Snydertigersrul
11-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
If Gilmer played Diboll for the championship game, and Gilbert Moye was once again the opposing QB. :thinking: Just thought I would throw that out there............I wonder who the Jasper fans would root for?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Palestine-Gilmer final. If so, I'll be there.

lostaussie
11-12-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Palestine-Gilmer final. If so, I'll be there. very well could happen.............we will have to wait and see!!!!!!!!!

gobbler grad
11-12-2006, 09:28 PM
that would be a good one to watch...:thinking:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-12-2006, 09:31 PM
So Decatur has no shot at beating Gilmer?

lostaussie
11-13-2006, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
So Decatur has no shot at beating Gilmer? the original ? was hypothetical and if you took it any other way the too bad. those 2 teams are not my picks, well maybe one of them is. Gilmer plays L/E this week and that is the teams only focus. I'm too damn old too play so i can theorize about anything i want to. BTW..........I'm not sure that Decator can beat A/W this week.

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 12:06 AM
Would it be weird or interesting?