PDA

View Full Version : How BAD will LG beat Smithville.....??

tigerSville_04
10-28-2002, 10:13 PM
Smithville TIGERS.........0-8..still we come back ever week to put up a fight. I know yall may call us sorry, but the boys here including myself still come back because we know that all we are doing is building a program. It takes time like our coach said. Elgin beat us pretty bad but our coach told us one year he team lost 70-0, and then three years later he took his team to State. I know i just got one more year after this but when u see us come back next year be ready....be ready...As for La Grange...We'll see you next week because we may suck to yall but in our hearts we will keep trying and not stop tell we are in ur shoes and making the run to State.........#44........out :)

2k3_QB_10
10-28-2002, 10:28 PM
It takes alot of strength to say something like that. keep positive Smithville, you never know what will happen. it takes alot of strength to keep you heads up like you are. Keep playing, one day it will pay off

steam'en tiemann
10-28-2002, 10:31 PM
hey tiger.... I like your attitude. I heard in the beginning of the year lots of smithville tigers putting down lg and how they were going to just kick our butts. I like the fact that you dont talk alot of smack. Hey, good luck on friday. I dont know who you are but im sure we will see each other
DE #27
Later
P.S
Never give up.....Never back down and always fight hard.

tigerSville_04
10-28-2002, 10:44 PM
Thanks dudes and Smithville will fight tell the last second. But you know what they say ANYBODY can win on any given Friday......#44......out :D

BigStudLG
10-28-2002, 11:57 PM
smithville will put up a good fight. but i am going to go with my boys from LG. 34-10. #74 class of 02

tigerSville_04
10-29-2002, 12:26 AM
Hey can i just say THANK YOU BIGSTUDLG.......You to me you made my night thank you so much so u played last year? I did too i was a sohpmore...scared then heck lol but yall play good ball in LG. Nice program and good sports man ship. I like playing teams like that......#44........out :)

Pudlugger
10-29-2002, 09:42 AM
steam'en tiemann:
hey tiger.... I like your attitude. I heard in the beginning of the year lots of smithville tigers putting down lg and how they were going to just kick our butts. I like the fact that you dont talk alot of smack. Hey, good luck on friday. I dont know who you are but im sure we will see each other
DE #27
Later
P.S
Never give up.....Never back down and always fight hard.That's great advice Steamin'. Hey you have been making some fine plays on defense. Keep those boys fired up and ready for the playoffs ya hear? Good luck. Great to have #10 back too!

tigerSville_04
10-29-2002, 11:53 PM
More Opinions?????........#44....out :)

tigerSville_04
10-30-2002, 08:10 PM
More opinions..........#44.........out :mad:

Harry_MAN
10-30-2002, 08:33 PM
I dont Care how bad smithville has lost in the past but I think smithville will win!!!

Go Tigers!!!!