PDA

View Full Version : If your a UT Glutton

injuredinmelee
11-12-2006, 09:55 AM
for punishment they are replaying the game on ESPNU. The defense was atrocious last night. I knew they would get us beat sometime this season but I didnt think KState would be the team to do it.

wedo
11-12-2006, 08:45 PM
The defense as not been playing to its hype. Snead IMO did good for being thrown in there in a hostile enviroment. Even thought i hate to see Texas lose but on the bright side if they beat A&M they still can go to the big12 tittle game against nebraska and if they when that one its a BCS birth, even though the NC game is out of the picture Texas can still have a successfull season and bring in some top quality recruits!

Phil C
11-13-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by wedo
The defense as not been playing to its hype. Snead IMO did good for being thrown in there in a hostile enviroment. Even thought i hate to see Texas lose but on the bright side if they beat A&M they still can go to the big12 tittle game against nebraska and if they when that one its a BCS birth, even though the NC game is out of the picture Texas can still have a successfull season and bring in some top quality recruits!

We already have verbal comitments on top quality recruits. We may not get to sign them all but I think it is going to be a great class. And Mack is known for success in February sign up day.

wedo
11-13-2006, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
We already have verbal comitments on top quality recruits. We may not get to sign them all but I think it is going to be a great class. And Mack is known for success in February sign up day.

There are enough starters coming back next year that i think Texas will be better next year anyways! I think that Sweed will come back also. If you count Jamal Charles as a starter Texas has 8 on Offense and 6 on Defense! Not all is lost in this season though. Go Horns.